~** Special Squad Pantry ** ~ - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
oh i have missed so much!!!! πŸ˜•
mujhe bhi dekho nah!what photo you are talking about?

Originally posted by maisoon

oh i have missed so much!!!! πŸ˜•
mujhe bhi dekho nah!what photo you are talking about?

Mere signature me jo hai vo siggy ka ya Jhanvi ke signature me hai vo photograph ke baare me pooch rahi ho?

If it is mine... Then I have added a MOTW siggy in my signature... As for Jhanvi's she has a siggy made of photographs, real ones in her signature which has her friends and her in that😊

What a sweet siggy Jhanvi 😊 😊

BFA ki training classes mein I met my ex-classmate...she always tried to spoil things for me in school but she's behaving nicely for now(*fingers crossed*)...sometimes we sit n remember the good times...night camps, gossip about our juniors n seniors..funny juniors.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

btw sorry for being so irregular..I have classes the whole day...n have to go in a rickshaw...that's like 4 times coming n going in a rickshaw in this heat with 2 cases of art material n a huge board with sheets attached...you can imagine my condition...people stare at me in the markets πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hey ammu! ppl stare at you! πŸ˜†

artists have always been the in public eye
shukar hai tumhe pathar nahi marte
purane zamane main to poets artists aur philosophers wagara ko patharoon se marte the πŸ˜‰

Tere jaise honge woh log Amna🀣🀣🀣

abhi artist to tu hai πŸ˜† pjhir mujhe kya kheti hai! πŸ˜‰

tu itne khush hokar bata rahi thi..I thought tu bhi pathhar maaregi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
nahi yaar!!! main puraane zamane ke loggon ki baat ker rahi thi!! wo pathare marte the 😳

warna main to artist logon ki bahut kadar kerti hoon

i believe that as they do so much for the socitey
to and country and ppl

i respect them so much ke when they die i believe they are martyr .....and if they dont die 😈 then its our job to grant them the statusπŸ˜‰

so haan sare artist log zara bach ker rahoπŸ˜†

Edited by maisoon - 15 years ago
hello freind,how are u all? hope missed me?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??
missed u all a lot .actually I was on a long tour of 15 days to Badrinathji,Kadarnathji,Gangotriji,Yamnotriji,Matura and Haridwar. kaal hi ayi ho .