*-.Sanas creations.-* [SelG-45,Sajan-46,MJHT-47] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 48

*-sana-*

*-sana-*

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Update Time!! Big smile

okies guys...i know i said i was going to upload all of my sggies todayy but my computer is sooo slow on tinypic Ouch i dunno y...does anyone else have the same problem? any other site works fine Ouch whenever i click upload it first says in the box that the window cannot be displayed n then i have to wait forever for it to load n the links to come up....if anyone can help m plz do Embarrassed Embarrassed

anyways here is todays update Tongue n can someone tell me the measurments for avis? i mean like how big it's supposed to be? b/c all the avis i have made r too small Embarrassed Embarrassed i thought they were the normal size but i think they're too small vertically LOL i tried using it as my avi n the whole thing stretched n it looked horrible LOL so if someone could help me it would be appreciated Tongue

plz comment, all are free for use Tongue

okies i know this siggy turned out really bad Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL the pictures weren't really the best quality n i think i tried to sharpen their faces but it just came out looking horrible LOL n i was going for a worn out look for the text but it just looks...wierd LOL

i thought this one turned out ok....i don't think i spent very long on it Embarrassed Embarrassed n prem looks very angry....but still hott Wink n heer looks gorgeous as always Big smile i did something to her hair tho LOL

ooo ive forgotten to credit ppl for the textures!! so sorry guys Embarrassed Embarrassed i got this one from muqu....n all the rest of them i get from nakshatra nights Big smile n yes i know something happened to her arm LOL it looked a bit wierd so i tried to fix it n made it look worse Embarrassed Embarrassed but i think the rest of it turned out ok Big smile

i liked this one Embarrassed i got the texture from nakshatra nights n her arm looks ok in this siggy Big smile sona looks gorgeous in this pic n im going to make some more siggies of her Big smile

awwww don't they look so cute?? i can't wait for this movie to come out Embarrassed Big smile all the songs from this movie r awesome Big smile i liked this siggy...it took me a while to finish it...

n heres the last one Big smile i tried to emphasise the "love" bit but i dun think it looks good LOL otherwise this siggie turned out good i reckon...first time i repeated the same pic in the same siggy Tongue

plz comment guys Tongue n yeah all my textures i get from nakshatra nights...u should visit her site she makes the best creations Big smile

www.nakshatranights.com

Edited by *-sana-* - 04 June 2008 at 4:49am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*-.Sanas creations.-* [SelG-45,Sajan-46,MJHT-47] (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*-sana-*

*-sana-*

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *mansibhatia*

Woooow..Sana..Jus saw d 1st page..Amazing wrk!! Clap Clap Luv ur style & wrk..Keep it up..Really wanna see ur update soon! Embarrassed Wink

aww thanx for ur sweet words dear!! Hug 

*-sana-*

*-sana-*

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maria_srk

Hey Sana Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzz awsome creations yar lovely anyways Congratzzz on ur shop.......will reuwest soon

hey maria! Tongue thanx a lot jaan!! Hug

Aichuu

IF-Stunnerz

Aichuu

FF Graphicer

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Clap wowowowoowowoowowoowowowowoowowowowoow sana
i loved it huney all of signy have a charm really awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Clap superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
loved it by bitz
u have actually charmed ur signy's superbbbbbbbbbbbbb

*-sana-*

*-sana-*

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ash_rajat00

Clap wowowowoowowoowowoowowowowoowowowowoow sana
i loved it huney all of signy have a charm really awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Clap superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
loved it by bitz
u have actually charmed ur signy's superbbbbbbbbbbbbb

awwwwwwwwwwww thanx so much jaan!! Hug Hug Hug ur so awesome!! Big smile Tongue

*-sana-*

*-sana-*

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 6:45am | IP Logged
i've made 2 dmg creations...
here they r..

Aichuu

IF-Stunnerz

Aichuu

FF Graphicer