31st May Written Update-Al In Trouble

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

Aladdin House:

Genu is angry that how can Sultan refuse the proposal,did he forget when Aladdin saves him?Aladdin is very sad.Aladdin aunty says Sultan behaved very redely with me.Genu says i won't leave this Sultan..Genu was going but Aladdin stops him.Genu says i will go for ur proposal.Aladdin says i can't marry without the blessings of the elders..

Sultan House:

Jasmine comes and is crying.Sultan ask did someone hurt u?Jasmine says yes and says u.Jasmine says why did u refuse for my and Aladdin marriage?Sultan says u can only marry a Prince.Sultan says i will never agree for ur marriage with Aladdin..Aladdin&Jasmine both remembers their sweet moments with each other..Later,Genu decide to meet Sultan.Genu come to meet Sultan and says why u reject Aladdin&Jasmine marriage.Sultan says it was Aladdin plan to trap Jasmine and then saves me to become greater..Genu gets angry and make Sultan small and put him in the bottle.Jasmine comes and says to make Sultan out.Sultan is thinking i have to do something.Sultan says make me out,i am ready for the marriage of Aladdin&Jasmine.Genu makes Sultan out.Sultan says there is a condition,Aladdin have to solve a riddle.Genu says if he is succesful,e ha can marry Jasmine if he is not then he have to leave this city and go forever.Genu ask the riddle.Sultan says a pathar which is greater then a diamond,find it in the sea,make the the poor man as a rich,just find it once.Jasmine says i will write it for you.Genu says i can't read.Jasmine says Aladdin can read.

Aladdin House:

Aladdin is reading the riddle.Genu come with Junaid and says wow u read it propeply.Junaid says so what,we have to find the answer.Aladdin says i will find it for Jasmine.

Sultan Room:

Sultan says the riddle that i give to Aladdin is vrey dangerous.Sultan says the peoplese who went to solve this riddle came back as a mad or they died.Sultan says then i will make marry Jasmine with the person i want.Jasmine is listening all this from behind the curtain.Jasmine come and says Genu behaved rudely with u.Jasmine says Aladdin must have told to Genu to do this..Jasmine says the person who cannot respect my father,i can't marry him.Jasmine says i will marry to whome u want.Jasmine says if Aladdin solved the riddle then?Sultan says he won't.Jasmine ask did u gave him wrong riddle?Sultan says its a real riddle but very difficult to solve it.Sultan says to solve this riddle he have to go to Purabh Ki Disha and have to find Shehzada Tainbur.Sultan says but this is also difficult.Sultan hug Jasmine and says now Aladdin is out of our life.Jasmine says to herself now Aladdin will bite u.Episode ends on Jasmine face.

Edited by *Sallu* - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS