Twilight

'It was awsome!'- Video

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Movie Awards guest blogger Laura Culpepper was excited to watch the first scene from "Twilight" ... with star Robert Pattinson!

Weird but lucky girl! She didn't seem that excited to meet him.
If it was me I would get loud, would pinch myself countless times to make me realise if it is a dream or not, hug him lots of times... WTH what a lucky girl she is.πŸ˜†

As usual Robert was looking too hoxy and adorable.

Video link: http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?vid=237308

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
lol! lemme check it out and comment :P
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMGG..i saww that nancy..omgg..she is soo luckyyyyyyyyyy 😳 😳 edward looked so hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt 😳 😳

*almost fainted* 😳 😳
ammmu thumbnail

Oohhhh, wow, lucky for her!

Thankoo Nancy ji, will watch and edit with my comments! 😳

EDIT - Oh ho, i was hoping they would show us some of the first scene too, but no chanceπŸ˜†

Wowwwww, Robert looked really good! He has a different laugh, was looking really great, wow...😳

Edited by ammmu - 15 years ago
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh Snap!

All that girl did was, ahh oh its rob...

I would have jumped up and probably hug him or something (Okay, no i wouldn't do that, but I would have a bigger reaction then her!)

Rob looked soo good!

Sigh, now i truely can't waitt!
TwilightLovee. thumbnail
Awww lucky girl!
Thats for the vid Nancy...
But i can't watch it, it says 'this video is not aloud to be watched outside of the US'
-Srishty- thumbnail
^Nish that's odd it works perfectly for me and I don't live in the US as you know. πŸ˜›

But here I found it on youtube:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q08nOaHHH-k[/YOUTUBE]

ammmu thumbnail
^ I just watched this right now... he WAS joking in the end, nah? I'm really bad at recognising sarcasm, so cholly 😳 πŸ˜†

I'm sure he was, he didnt seem serious.. if he wasn't, then, wow πŸ˜• πŸ˜› Robert seems so different here than how I saw him sometimes in the behind-the-scenes footage of HP.. but that was 3 years ago, things have changed πŸ˜› That was sweet, how she said he completed her life, awww!

He still looks really, really good, and he was wearing this in Twilight? Wow... hmmm, cant wait to see more! 😳
~*manai*~ thumbnail
*FAINT*
omg robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb loookeddddddd super hottttttttt omg omg omg he is super super hot and his voice!!!! his voice is the sexiest voice ever and his laugh omg don't get me started his laugh is the sound of my world!!! he was looking supre sexy!
that girl was super lucky! 😳
-Srishty- thumbnail
Well I just realised that the youtube video is different from the one I found on MTV's website. πŸ˜†

Haaaiiii he is truly a godlike creature. ☺️

Ammmu ji: I'm also confused but he might be joking... He feels much more comfortable in front of the cameras now. 3 years can make a huge difference yaar. 😳