Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

TwilightLovee.

IF-Rockerz

TwilightLovee.

AKHGWBW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 4:52am | IP Logged
LOL Yeh Ammmu! So many things happened in that one paragraph! She's clumsy like me i guess! LOL

HAHA indiagal07!!(can you tell me your name please? Embarrassed )I know i'm like that now! I keep bugging my mum to take me to the bookshop! LOL Then she starts going mad at me LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bella's paper cut chaos! (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
lol I had fun reading all of those little incidents LOL

& yea Ammuu, a lot of things happened, and those a lot of things lead to even BIGGER things!

That small incident made Edward leave Forks. Cry

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
^ Ufff, how saddening, but true Ouch

I think throughout Breaking Dawn as well, Jasper will learn better how to control his instincts.. the book will definitely include Jacob's whereabouts, his feelings.. but i think it will primarily focus on Bella becoming a vampire, and the rest of the Cullens as well.. dunno of Bella and Jacob will meet, though! They probably will, though let's see. Tongue

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged
^ I completely agree with everything you said!

Stephenie wouldn't disappoint Jacob fans in the last book! But it won't focus on Jacob, because the big things it has to focus on is Bella-Edward's wedding, Bella's becoming a vampire, and lastly, the Volturi.

Yea, I doubt they won't meet. I'm sure he'll come and see if she married Edward or not!

Plus, if Edward bites her, won't there be a war between the vamps & wolves?

indigal07

Goldie

indigal07

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nishat_1995

LOL Yeh Ammmu! So many things happened in that one paragraph! She's clumsy like me i guess! LOL

HAHA indiagal07!!(can you tell me your name please? Embarrassed )I know i'm like that now! I keep bugging my mum to take me to the bookshop! LOL Then she starts going mad at me LOL

My name's aaliyahSmile

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dark Love

Plus, if Edward bites her, won't there be a war between the vamps & wolves?

thats what i was thinking if he bites her it breaks the treaty!!! and then that means war but edward did say that they can never come bk but i do not think jacob could or would fight bella!Embarrassed

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
^Me neither, but what if they do?! Stern Smile Pinch

SunriseGreen

IF-Dazzler

SunriseGreen

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
As soon as I read she got a paper cut I was like "Uh-oh" LOL

I read the rest as fast as all the action happened LOL but I didn't miss any details Tongue it was super exciting! my heart was beating really fast Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top