Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Who had a complete heart attack when Bella had a paper cut and Jasper couldn't control himself because he can't stand the sight of blood?

And then, Edward threw himself right at Bella to protect her.

She fell onto shards of glass in the chaos, and her wound got deeper.

Now she's in this place with all these vampires, bleeding from wrist to elbow! Shocked

I was going totally crazy, constantly moving around, reading at a faster pace, acting crazy, jumping around. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bella's paper cut chaos!" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srishty-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srishty-

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
But Madiha in that part I think only Carlisle and Edward were with her. Confused

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Yea...there wwas only Edward and Carlisle with her Big smile Big smile

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Carlisle and Edward were the ones who were giving her stitches and fixing the wounds, but Bella got the paper cut while opening the presents, everyone was present!

I'm pretty sure they were!

And here, I found an excerpt from the book online!

I took the little package, rolling my eyes at Edward while I stuck my finger under the edge of the paper and jerked it under the tape.

"Shoot," I muttered when the paper sliced my finger; I pulled it out to examine the damage. A single drop of blood oozed from the tiny cut.

It all happened very quickly then.

"No!" Edward roared.

He threw himself at me, flinging me back across the table. It fell, as I did, scattering the cake and the presents, the flowers and the plates. I landed in the mess of shattered crystal.

Jasper slammed into Edward, and the sound was like the crash of boulders in a rock slide.

...*skipping some parts*

Beyond the shock, there was also pain. I'd tumbled down to the floor by the piano, with my arms thrown out instinctively to catch my fall, into the jagged shards of glass. Only now did I feel the searing, stinging pain that ran from my wrist to the crease inside my elbow.

Dazed and disoriented, I looked up from the bright red blood pulsing out of my arm--into the fevered eyes of the six suddenly ravenous vampires.

Edited by Dark Love - 31 May 2008 at 3:44pm

TwilightLovee.

IF-Rockerz

TwilightLovee.

AKHGWBW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Yeh i know! That was at the end of the Twilight book i had, is it to do with New Moon?! I was just jumping around mad when i read that last bit of the book! Big smile LOL

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Wow, I just realised now as well from looking at your post, a lot of things happened in that very short time!!

She really is clumsy.. though it's not always her fault Tongue I'm extremely clumsy as well, I wonder if this will change once she becomes a vampire? Hmm...

indigal07

Goldie

indigal07

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nishat_1995

Yeh i know! That was at the end of the Twilight book i had, is it to do with New Moon?! I was just jumping around mad when i read that last bit of the book! Big smile LOL

Yep thts the first chapter of New Moon!!  i first read tht in the bak of my twilight book also and i was dying to get New Moon after tht!! i was so restless i wanted to write the nxt part after the "six ravenous vampires" were staring at her just so i could have something new to read about edward and bella!! i couldn't get new moon for like another 2 days!! i went nuts!!!! i kept hyperventilating!!LOLLOL

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
lol you should been there with me madiha...im dead sure u could hear my heart pounding againsts my chest from 5 miles away!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top