Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

dilkeroshni

Goldie

dilkeroshni

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
-----

Edited by dilkeroshni - 04 October 2009 at 7:54pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Creative Writing gift surprise6/27pt2/pg3" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dilkeroshni

Goldie

dilkeroshni

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
---

Edited by dilkeroshni - 04 October 2009 at 7:53pm

KC294

IF-Dazzler

KC294

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

i have no words to say... but since i have to say something... i will

lets start with Naina's story... i loved the thriller bit... it made it so real i just loved the fact that you put urself in it... why were you trying to hog the limelightWink... jks... that was one amazing piece of writing. and may you write many more... i hope u do... loved it babes...

Jouty... yours was comical... and reading it after comedy circus was even better because i laughed even moreLOL... great job... i have to say u and naina really do think alike... trying to kill ya phir drop each other.... kya yaar... thoda sa romance nahi dal sak the the... looks like me and sara made up for that.... i loved it a very lighthearted romance after cying buckets and buckets...

speaking of crying buckets and buckets...Cry Crysara u did ur job to a T... that dard nak kahani was brilliant... even tho you KILLEDDead my jaan off...CryCry Crythat story really touched my heart... it was heart wrenching.... and i have to after making me wait nearly 2 weeks for it... lol... well done that was amazing

Right to my conclusion now...

1. naina and Jouty... you guys are my bouncers man... i need you there to make threats... and sara does that as well... where you guys are concerned...

2. as for being scheming sisters... why am i not surprised?... you guys would do anything to hook me up... and i mean anything... so beware ur baji knows....

3. I LOVE YOU GUYS... YOUR THE BEST SISTERS IN THE WORLD... (and yes i was shouting that to the whole world)Big smile

Edited by KC294 - 31 May 2008 at 4:35pm

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Naina ki bacchi!!! what I think is I KNEW IT!!! Ugh as soon as I heard you had to do my story I tried to think of all the wackyConfused things that could happen to me(scary thoughts crossed my mind). What a coincidence!!!! Sara and Baji wrote sweet things for each other and you put me in a forest with a killerAngry and I put you on top of a treeLOL!!(without knowing it) lol!!! I mean I tried to make a wacky story for you too. I tried to think of all the things that could happen. Like you falling with your face in the mud etc etcLOL.

But wow! lmao!!!! you wrote a perfect character for yourself. Now you know

1. You are crazy = in my story and yours (explains all the hallucination about my hubby Ranbir)

2. Stay away from MY men. Usually I say My man Ranbir now it's both of my men!!

Ok now on a more serious note! awww that was soo good. Thank you!! Mwah! Love you! (Ranbir is still mine. So is Micky..but then again you like Xiah. Who by the way I think is sooo cuteEmbarrassed. Sara told me to take the dbsk husband quiz. And Xiah is my husband!!!on the 2nd try!)

As for Baji and Sara! Awesome job!!! You are both brilliant! Question why is it me and Naina who are the mischevious ones?? (Embarrassednot that I have complains I love itLOL) But do we look or sound evil to youAngry???? For Baji's story we are the ones plotting. And for Sara's one we are making threats. We all know Naina is the Devil (from all her muahahahas) but I am an angel!!(really I am Confused)

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 31 May 2008 at 3:59pm

dilkeroshni

Goldie

dilkeroshni

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Naina ki bacchi!!! what I think is I KNEW IT!!! Ugh as soon as I heard you had to do my story I tried to think of all the wackyConfused things that could happen to me(scary thoughts crossed my mind). What a coincidence!!!! Sara and Baji wrote sweet things for each other and you put me in a forest with a killerAngry and I put you on top of a treeLOL!!(without knowing it) lol!!! I mean I tried to make a wacky story for you too. I tried to think of all the things that could happen. Like you falling with your face in the mud etc etcLOL.I gave everyone the choice to write whatever genre they want.. so this better not come back to me oki?? u shuld have told me that before so when i continued it i could have made it happen darn too late nowBig smile

But wow! lmao!!!! you wrote a perfect character for yourself. Now you know

1. You are crazy = in my story and yours (explains all the hallucination about my hubby Ranbir)

2. Stay away from MY men. Usually I say My man Ranbir now it's both of my men!!

As for Baji and Sara! Awesome job!!! You are both brilliant! Question why is it me and Naina who are the mischevious ones?? (Embarrassednot that I have complains I love itLOL) .But do we look or sound evil to youAngry????sound sometimes ofcourse we all do at points... nah the faces of angel's its those innocent looking ones u gotta be careful of...  they are the most dangerous ones..For Baji's story we are the ones plotting. My love if you haven't noticed.. i was the one planning too... but in South Korea so i was also one of the mischievous ones..And for Sara's one we are making threats. We all know Naina is the Devil (from all her muahahahas) but I am an angel!!(really I am Confused)

Edited by dilkeroshni - 31 May 2008 at 4:03pm

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dilkeroshni

look or sound evil to youAngry????sound sometimes ofcourse we all do at points... nah the faces of angel's its those innocent looking ones u gotta be careful of...  they are the most dangerous ones..For Baji's story we are the ones plotting. My love if you haven't noticed.. i was the one planning too... but in South Korea so i was also one of the mischievous ones..

lol!!!! Sara jaan You did awesome with the story. But yea it would've been fun seeing her face in the mudLOL. But then Xiah wouldn't want to kiss her!!Confused

And yes you are a plotting head tooSmile! Wait no you are the mastermindConfused!! lol! That means you are more scheming than us..!!

Sallu-

IF-Dazzler

Sallu-

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Clap

guys just read it

brilliant one shots
hmm cant say which one sda best
co der oll too good!

different from each other but wonderful in their own way ..
hatts off to ya:D

ooo guys must say ur ol gorjus:D

keep up da good work Clap Clap

dilkeroshni

Goldie

dilkeroshni

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KC294

i have no words to say... but since i have to say something... i will

lets start with Naina's story... i loved the thriller bit... it made it so real i just loved the fact that you put urself in it... why were you trying to hog the limelightWink... jks... that was one amazing piece of writing. and may you write many more... i hope u do... loved it babes...

Jouty... yours was comical... and reading it after comedy circus was even better because i laughed even moreLOL... great job... i have to say u and naina really do think alike... trying to kill ya phir drop each other.... kya yaar... thoda sa romance nahi dal sak the the... I did put romance in Kitten LOVe... r u saying trying to make it funny and romancy at the same time didn't work out???looks like me and sara made up for that.... i loved it a very lighthearted romance after cying buckets and buckets...

speaking of crying buckets and buckets...Cry Crysara u did ur job to a T... that dard nak kahani was brilliant... even tho you KILLEDDead my jaan off...CryCry Crythat story really touched my heart... it was heart wrenching.... and i have to after making me wait nearly 2 weeks for it... lol... well done that was amazing Thank you so much i am glad you liked it.. i apologized to him for killing him off.

Right to my conclusion now...

1. naina and Jouty... you guys are my bouncers man... i need you there to make threats... and sara does that as well... where you guys are concerned... How can anyone hurt my sisters i will kick their butts to the other side of the world.. I mean it

2. as for being scheming sisters... why am i not surprised?... you guys would do anything to hook me up... and i mean anything... so beware ur baji knows.... loll u won't even know whats coming at you when three of your younger sister's sit down and put their heads together

3. I LOVE YOU GUYS... YOUR THE BEST SISTERS IN THE WORLD... (and yes i was shouting that to the whole world)Big smile

WE LOVE YOU TOOO

Post Reply New Post

Go to top