Indian Idol 6

***Meenal Jain in Bhopal once again*** (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

RAJNISHMJF1

Goldie

RAJNISHMJF1

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Alishba*

Wowwww Rajnishhhh Jee

Thanx for the lovely updates it was fun reading it all Embarrassed (Muje laga mein bhi wahin thi aap dono k saath LOL)  Arey tum thi toh sahi hamaarey saath...jahaan meenal ho wahaa alishba na ho aisa possible hi nahi hai..LOL
Haila It was all ur hard work still u mentioned my name .. thts so nice of u  SHUT UP LISHU...everybody knows how lazy i m...it was all ur effort..EmbarrassedClap

& Meenal remember each n every person I told her long ago that Megha & Shaz arranged tht IF inteview & she still remember their names EmbarrassedWow(Guyz Wht abt this yr we have to arrange some thing rocking like that)

& I m so happy for Sumesh Bhai...Sun kar bohot acha laga Bhabhi jaan un ki baatein Friends mein karti hain Embarrassed Clap me tooLOLSmile

& ya thanx for mentioning aditya's name also ...He is crazy for Meenal

Meenal is looking great as ever in those pics Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***Meenal Jain in Bhopal once again*** (Page 5)" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top