Indian Idol 6

***Meenal Jain in Bhopal once again*** (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

RAJNISHMJF1

Goldie

RAJNISHMJF1

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kothra

Bro,
Thanks for a luvly update..Meenal is rocking.. Big smile .
Mazaa aa gaya..
thannx devil bhai...tumhey mazaa miltey dekh mujhe mazaa aa gayaLOLLOL kahaan ho aajkal izzat sey??LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***Meenal Jain in Bhopal once again*** (Page 2)" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Aaina~

IF-Sizzlerz

~Aaina~

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RAJNISHMJF1

Kal meenal ney bataya tha ki who mujhse aaj hotel Noor-us-sabah mein milegi jahaan who stay kar rahi hai…aaj afternoon mein unka sms aaya 'pls come to the hotel at 4.30 pm and give a call'…mein 4.25 par hi pahoonch gaya..hehe

LOLLOLLOL thats koolTongue

I called her ….she said pls give me 15 more minutes…and then finally she came…she was looking very butiful….(haalaanki unki maang mein sindoor dekh kar thoda sa jealous feel hua but neywaysLOLLOLjk)hahahahahha hahahahha 

I also asked her that y she is not there in ek sey badhkar ek…she said that kyunki woh Indian Idol ko belong karti hai Shaayad isliye last moment par she was replaced…awww nooooooOuch

I told her that before I forget please give autographs to some of ur fans jinko last time autograph mila nahi tha…she said…ok u tell their names…thats really sweetTongue

Meenal then asked where is Ifra these days..i said Ifra has married recently and don't come online much…and feels shy to talk to u…she said pls ask Ifra to talk to me…I told her to autograph for Ifra and Megha also…she autographed to Ifra writing ' Hey Ifra where are u pls call and talk…hope everything is gr8 with u'…then she said who was that girl hmmm meghna or something who arranged my intv….i said she is megha…she said yaa…and autographed to her also…awwww thats soooooooooo sweet of herrrrrrrrrrrrTongueTongueTongue

She asked who else…mainey dimag par bahut zor diya…aur kahaa abhi naam yaad nahi aa rahey hain…(if I forgot any name pls forgive me)… raj jeee i must say aap ki memory bohat achi hai Clap aray i dont think u forgot anythingClap

I said Alishba,amrita,Maya, laraib, aaina, ersa and all remember u a lott…Laraib and Maya keep on making siggies for u…she said that ' I m very lucky to have frnds like u all' say my thanks to all becos I am unable to come online for a long time…so I cudnt scrap them…I said surely I will convey the msg…

awwww thank uuu sooooo very much rajTongue 

I noticed a great change in ur prfrmance in Bhopal last time as compared to Indian Idol…but her harsh comments wont let any female contestant win any competetion…yeahhhhOuchshe laughed..

Then I asked how is ur mom now…she said she is fine and woh papa key saath Indore hi shift ho gayi hai permanently…I said oh that's so nice.. ohh thank God shez fine Smile

Then I asked her 'aap humein apni wedding pics kab send karengi…she said…'oh m so sorry actually I will send it soon…aap mujhe ek baar phir sey apna address send kar dena… actually the CD's have thousands of Wedding pics…aapko jo suitable lagey who aap add kar dena…I said sure I will take care shukar hai pics ki koi khabar ayiEmbarrassed…kya mein abhi likh kar doo apna address..she said abhi nahi bcos I will misplace..aap mujhe sms kar dena…I said ok…arey haan I also gave her the Birthday greeting on Behalf of all the meenalarains in advance..she said thanks to all of u…omgggg raj ur too good tum nay kuch bhi miss nahi kiaClapmiss kia kerna tha tum toh wo bhi keh ayay jo shayad humaray dimag main naa aataClap yaa she also told that she has a small apperance in II 4 episode where she takes the contestants to Banaaras…I said wowww… aap episode  sey pehley bataa dena bcos I don't watch reality shows anymore..she said oh sure..hmmmmm koollllllllllll now im impatiently waiting for II4LOLEmbarrassed

And yaa jab who autograph dey rahi thi toh mainey unsey poocha ki jab tak aap autograph dey rahi hai mein mobile sey aapke kuch pics le leta hoon she innocently said…okkk…hehe..aur mainey 3-4 pics leli…hehe..haha kool kahan hain picssssssssTonguebut I forgot to take more pics…waisey bhi abhi unki ek hazaar pics milney wali hain..hehe then she said ok rajnish ji…flight ka time honey waala…thanxx a lot for everything…and pls don't forget to say thanks to all out there and tel them that I luv them all…awwwwwww we love her toooTongueI said sure meenalji…aap nahi bhi kehti toh hum jaantey hain ki u remember each and everyone…thanxx to u tooo….and them she disappeared and me too..Smile

wowww raj u rock reallyyyy broTongue  Clap i loved reading ur conversationTonguedidnt want it to endEmbarrassed now im waiting for picsssssssTongue hope meenal sends them  to u soonTongueTongueTongue

~Aaina~

IF-Sizzlerz

~Aaina~

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kothra

Bro,
Thanks for a luvly update..Meenal is rocking.. Big smile .
Mazaa aa gaya..
thannx devil bhai...tumhey mazaa miltey dekh mujhe mazaa aa gayaLOLLOL kahaan ho aajkal izzat sey??LOL

hahahahahha hahahahahah

btw huzi hiii this is aaina naam toh suna hogaLOLLOLLOL

Edited by ~Aaina~ - 01 June 2008 at 3:52am

x-zarqa-x

IF-Rockerz

x-zarqa-x

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 5:16am | IP Logged
WOW! must hve been an amazing day! Big smile
thnx 4 the update! Embarrassed

awww shes sooo sweet! Embarrassed

and thnx alot bro...really sweet of you mentioning everyone...and getting us an autograph Embarrassed
thnk yooooooooh! Smile

RAJNISHMJF1

Goldie

RAJNISHMJF1

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Aaina~

Kal meenal ney bataya tha ki who mujhse aaj hotel Noor-us-sabah mein milegi jahaan who stay kar rahi hai…aaj afternoon mein unka sms aaya 'pls come to the hotel at 4.30 pm and give a call'…mein 4.25 par hi pahoonch gaya..hehe

LOLLOLLOL thats koolTongue

I called her ….she said pls give me 15 more minutes…and then finally she came…she was looking very butiful….(haalaanki unki maang mein sindoor dekh kar thoda sa jealous feel hua but neywaysLOLLOLjk)hahahahahha hahahahha 

I also asked her that y she is not there in ek sey badhkar ek…she said that kyunki woh Indian Idol ko belong karti hai Shaayad isliye last moment par she was replaced…awww nooooooOuch

I told her that before I forget please give autographs to some of ur fans jinko last time autograph mila nahi tha…she said…ok u tell their names…thats really sweetTongue

Meenal then asked where is Ifra these days..i said Ifra has married recently and don't come online much…and feels shy to talk to u…she said pls ask Ifra to talk to me…I told her to autograph for Ifra and Megha also…she autographed to Ifra writing ' Hey Ifra where are u pls call and talk…hope everything is gr8 with u'…then she said who was that girl hmmm meghna or something who arranged my intv….i said she is megha…she said yaa…and autographed to her also…awwww thats soooooooooo sweet of herrrrrrrrrrrrTongueTongueTongue

She asked who else…mainey dimag par bahut zor diya…aur kahaa abhi naam yaad nahi aa rahey hain…(if I forgot any name pls forgive me)… raj jeee i must say aap ki memory bohat achi hai Clap aray i dont think u forgot anythingClap

I said Alishba,amrita,Maya, laraib, aaina, ersa and all remember u a lott…Laraib and Maya keep on making siggies for u…she said that ' I m very lucky to have frnds like u all' say my thanks to all becos I am unable to come online for a long time…so I cudnt scrap them…I said surely I will convey the msg…

awwww thank uuu sooooo very much rajTongue 

I noticed a great change in ur prfrmance in Bhopal last time as compared to Indian Idol…but her harsh comments wont let any female contestant win any competetion…yeahhhhOuchshe laughed..

Then I asked how is ur mom now…she said she is fine and woh papa key saath Indore hi shift ho gayi hai permanently…I said oh that's so nice.. ohh thank God shez fine Smile

Then I asked her 'aap humein apni wedding pics kab send karengi…she said…'oh m so sorry actually I will send it soon…aap mujhe ek baar phir sey apna address send kar dena… actually the CD's have thousands of Wedding pics…aapko jo suitable lagey who aap add kar dena…I said sure I will take care shukar hai pics ki koi khabar ayiEmbarrassed…kya mein abhi likh kar doo apna address..she said abhi nahi bcos I will misplace..aap mujhe sms kar dena…I said ok…arey haan I also gave her the Birthday greeting on Behalf of all the meenalarains in advance..she said thanks to all of u…omgggg raj ur too good tum nay kuch bhi miss nahi kiaClapmiss kia kerna tha tum toh wo bhi keh ayay jo shayad humaray dimag main naa aataClap yaa she also told that she has a small apperance in II 4 episode where she takes the contestants to Banaaras…I said wowww… aap episode  sey pehley bataa dena bcos I don't watch reality shows anymore..she said oh sure..hmmmmm koollllllllllll now im impatiently waiting for II4LOLEmbarrassed

And yaa jab who autograph dey rahi thi toh mainey unsey poocha ki jab tak aap autograph dey rahi hai mein mobile sey aapke kuch pics le leta hoon she innocently said…okkk…hehe..aur mainey 3-4 pics leli…hehe..haha kool kahan hain picssssssssTonguebut I forgot to take more pics…waisey bhi abhi unki ek hazaar pics milney wali hain..hehe then she said ok rajnish ji…flight ka time honey waala…thanxx a lot for everything…and pls don't forget to say thanks to all out there and tel them that I luv them all…awwwwwww we love her toooTongueI said sure meenalji…aap nahi bhi kehti toh hum jaantey hain ki u remember each and everyone…thanxx to u tooo….and them she disappeared and me too..Smile

wowww raj u rock reallyyyy broTongue  Clap i loved reading ur conversationTonguedidnt want it to endEmbarrassed now im waiting for picsssssssTongue hope meenal sends them  to u soonTongueTongueTongue

awwww aaina dear...tumney toh ek ek sentence par apney comment likhey..so nice....and yaa m also waiting for her pics...hope ki woh 1-2 mahiney key andar send kardey.LOL

RAJNISHMJF1

Goldie

RAJNISHMJF1

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

WOW! must hve been an amazing day! Big smile
thnx 4 the update! Embarrassed

awww shes sooo sweet! Embarrassed

and thnx alot bro...really sweet of you mentioning everyone...and getting us an autograph Embarrassed
thnk yooooooooh! Smile
Embarrassedmy pleasure zarqa darling...u know wat  tum logon ke naam itney unique hai ki ek ek ki spelling mujhe bataani padi meenu ko...hehe jaise ZARQA,DAYEETA,AZKA,RUSUL, AND SABSE TYPICAL KOELI..(MEENU WROTE KOYALEE HEHE)

RAJNISHMJF1

Goldie

RAJNISHMJF1

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 8:51am | IP Logged
TWO MORE PICS...

Edited by RAJNISHMJF1 - 01 June 2008 at 8:56am

~Aaina~

IF-Sizzlerz

~Aaina~

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged

omgggggggggggggggg lovely picsssssssss Tongue shez looking reallyyyy nice Tongue
thanks raj for the pics Tongue

awwww aaina dear...tumney toh ek ek sentence par apney comment likhey..so nice....and yaa m also waiting for her pics...hope ki woh 1-2 mahiney key andar send kardey.LOL

LOL

Edited by ~Aaina~ - 01 June 2008 at 9:46am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top