Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

RAJNISHMJF1

Goldie

RAJNISHMJF1

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Hi meenalarians…it was really a wonderful better say a MEENALful day today for me…and u all will be happy to know tat she remembers all of u…she knows all of u by name…and during our One hr. long discussion I told her abt all of u…ok let me try to write the details…I m sure I will not be able to recall all the things in one go…so will keep posting the details as and when I recall...

So here it goes…ok let me try to write in hindi this time…hehe

Kal meenal ney bataya tha ki who mujhse aaj hotel Noor-us-sabah mein milegi jahaan who stay kar rahi hai…aaj afternoon mein unka sms aaya 'pls come to the hotel at 4.30 pm and give a call'…mein 4.25 par hi pahoonch gaya..hehe

I called her ….she said pls give me 15 more minutes…and then finally she came…she was looking very butiful….(haalaanki unki maang mein sindoor dekh kar thoda sa jealous feel hua but neywaysLOLLOLjk) i was there with bouquet, a pack of chocklates and the envelope of CD's…she shook hand with me and asked…aap kaisey hain…I said m fine…how r u..she said m also fine…then I gifted her the bouquet and gifts…she said iski kya zaroorat thi rajnish ji...ur wishes and support are enough…I said its nothing big meenal ji…she said thanks…and fir hum sofey par baith gaye…who bahut hi relaxed mood mein thi becos unki flight mein 3 hrs ka time tha…I asked how was ur show ystday…she said it was fine annu ji aur rahul saxena bhi show mein they..…raat key 2 baj gaye..and so I was sleeping till afternoon…I said..sorry mein kal nahi aa sakaa becos richa key exams chal rahey hain..aur who ghar par akeli thi…she said no prob…and asked how is richa…I said she is fine..then she asked about my promotion test…I said that the result is awaiting…I asked her 'hum baat mein baat karenge pehley let me explain how to play these CD's…I explained her in detail the method of  playing those CD's of her gala performances,k4kishore, saas bahu and boogie woogie…I also told her that a gud amount of  credit goes to alishba also as she only sent me the MPEG format of ur gala performances..she said that's so nice of alishba…then I told her that the a.r.rehman intv. Is saved in my mobile..so aap apney mobile ka bluetooth open karo…she said ok..and then I sent the clipping via bluetooth…usney 2 min. ki who poori clipping wahee par suni…she said that she is preparing her showreel…

I also asked her that y she is not there in ek sey badhkar ek…she said that kyunki woh Indian Idol ko belong karti hai Shaayad isliye last moment par she was replaced…I said thts so sad…all ur fans out their at MJFC  are so eager to see u bak on tv…I asked her kya aap Rock the dhun mein aayengi…she said yaa I will be there soon…meri shooting honey wali thi june ke second week mein but mainey usko postpone karwaa diya hai bcos of my birthday…unhoney poocha ki how come I know abt rock the dhun kyunki iskey baarey mein toh kisi ko bhi pataa nahi hai..i said ki Koi summie naam ki contestant hey jisney Ersa ko scrap karkey bataaya tha aur Ersa ney humko bataaya…unhoney kahaa ohhh u mean sumedha told ersa…I said yaa I said ohhh okk…I said sorry I forgot to ask how is harpreet ji…she said he is fine…

I told her that before I forget please give autographs to some of ur fans jinko last time autograph mila nahi tha…she said…ok u tell their names…

I said…hmmm Dayeeta who is a big fan of urs, Laraib's sister Rusul whos is fan of panna gill and urs too, Zarqa who is a new member of your fan club, Ersa's sister Azka, Megha soni, Koeli baaki abhi sochkar bataata hoon…she asked me 'shall I post separately or as a single autograph…I said u can post in a single autograph…

She autographed…(mein scan karkey jaldi hi post kar doonga)…then she asked who ek boy hai jo mujhe meenal di kehta hai…mainey kaha do u mean Aditya sahu…she said yaa ya…I told her that he is a sweet guy and he used to record ur MMD episodes for us…then she said who else..i said hmmmm ya..sumesh,bittu sonu,madhy…waisey yeh log antara key fans hein but they also like u…she said yaa I have heard of sumesh from antara…I said yaa he is big fan of antara…

Meenal then asked where is Ifra these days..i said Ifra has married recently and don't come online much…and feels shy to talk to u…she said pls ask Ifra to talk to me…I told her to autograph for Ifra and Megha also…she autographed to Ifra writing ' Hey Ifra where are u pls call and talk…hope everything is gr8 with u'…then she said who was that girl hmmm meghna or something who arranged my intv….i said she is megha…she said yaa…and autographed to her also…

I also said that aapki Cousin Shubhi di has also asked me say hi..so aap unko bhi autograph jaisa kuch likhey..she said ohh woh toh meri elder sis hain so i can't write autograph to her but she wrote few one whole page to her like a letter...hehe

She asked who else…mainey dimag par bahut zor diya…aur kahaa abhi naam yaad nahi aa rahey hain…(if I forgot any name pls forgive me)…

I said Alishba,amrita,Maya, laraib, aaina, ersa and all remember u a lott…Laraib and Maya keep on making siggies for u…she said that ' I m very lucky to have frnds like u all' say my thanks to all becos I am unable to come online for a long time…so I cudnt scrap them…I said surely I will convey the msg…

Arey haan I also told her ki yeh theek hai ki aap JJWS mein nahi hain otherwise that faraha khan wudnt have let u win..she smiled and said that actually she comments rightly in JJWS and even bcos of her comments I have improved my performance factor..i said who baat toh sahi hai,,,, I noticed a great change in ur prfrmance in Bhopal last time as compared to Indian Idol…but her harsh comments wont let any female contestant win any competetion…she laughed..

Then I asked how is ur mom now…she said she is fine and woh papa key saath Indore hi shift ho gayi hai permanently…I said oh that's so nice..

Then I asked her 'aap humein apni wedding pics kab send karengi…she said…'oh m so sorry actually I will send it soon…aap mujhe ek baar phir sey apna address send kar dena… actually the CD's have thousands of Wedding pics…aapko jo suitable lagey who aap add kar dena…I said sure I will take care…kya mein abhi likh kar doo apna address..she said abhi nahi bcos I will misplace..aap mujhe sms kar dena…I said ok…arey haan I also gave her the Birthday greeting on Behalf of all the meenalarains in advance..she said thanks to all of u…and yaa she also told that she has a small apperance in II 4 episode where she takes the contestants to Banaaras…I said wowww… aap episode  sey pehley bataa dena bcos I don't watch reality shows anymore..she said oh sure..

Abhi bas itni hi baatein yaad aa rahi hai…aur mein likhtey likhtey thak bhi gaya hoon…baaki jab yaad aayega toh add kar doonga…

And yaa jab who autograph dey rahi thi toh mainey unsey poocha ki jab tak aap autograph dey rahi hai mein mobile sey aapke kuch pics le leta hoon she innocently said…okkk…hehe..aur mainey 3-4 pics leli…hehe..but I forgot to take more pics…waisey bhi abhi unki ek hazaar pics milney wali hain..hehe then she said ok rajnish ji…flight ka time honey waala…thanxx a lot for everything…and pls don't forget to say thanks to all out there and tel them that I luv them all…I said sure meenalji…aap nahi bhi kehti toh hum jaantey hain ki u remember each and everyone…thanxx to u tooo….and them she disappeared and me too..Smile

Edited by RAJNISHMJF1 - 01 June 2008 at 3:37am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***Meenal Jain in Bhopal once again***" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RAJNISHMJF1

sumesh,bittu sonu,madhy…waisey yeh log antara key fans hein but they also like u…she said yaa I have heard of sumesh from antara…I said yaa he is big fan of antara…

thanks raj for a nice update...thanks for mentioning abt me,...glad to know even meenal also know abt me from antaraTongue

maya_afreen

IF-Rockerz

maya_afreen

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
WOW that was such an amazing meeting..she is a darlingEmbarrassed...thanks for the nice update Rajnish jee Smile

RAJNISHMJF1

Goldie

RAJNISHMJF1

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya_afreen

WOW that was such an amazing meeting..she is a darlingEmbarrassed...thanks for the nice update Rajnish jee Smile
awwww pls dont say thankxx  maya...kyunki mein all mine pleasure kehkar thak gaya hoonLOLLOL thanxx to u for making such nice siggies of meenalSmileSmile

Edited by RAJNISHMJF1 - 31 May 2008 at 12:12pm

maya_afreen

IF-Rockerz

maya_afreen

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

awwww pls dont say thankxx  maya...kyunki mein all mine pleasure kehkar thak gaya hoonLOLLOL thanxx to u for making such nice siggies of meenalSmileSmile

ok so no thank u after all yeh tu apka farz tha...btw will wait for Meenal's Sindoor wali pix n her autograph which is for so many pplEmbarrassed

Edited by maya_afreen - 31 May 2008 at 12:23pm

RAJNISHMJF1

Goldie

RAJNISHMJF1

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

ok so no thank u after all yeh tu apka farz tha...btw will wait for Meenal's pix n her autograph which is for so many pplEmbarrassed
arey yaar meiney toh adab ki wajah sey kahaa tha ki dont say thanxx ...tumney toh sacchi mein waapas ley liya..LOLLOL and yaa i will soon scan and send the autographs...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand hope meenal send us those thousand pixx soonEmbarrassed

maya_afreen

IF-Rockerz

maya_afreen

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

ok so no thank u after all yeh tu apka farz tha...btw will wait for Meenal's pix n her autograph which is for so many pplEmbarrassed
arey yaar meiney toh adab ki wajah sey kahaa tha ki dont say thanxx ...tumney toh sacchi mein waapas ley liya..LOLLOL and yaa i will soon scan and send the autographs...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand hope meenal send us those thousand pixx soonEmbarrassed

aray ap pehle decide kar lein k thanks bolein hum ya nahi...n abt Meenal's thousand pix tu mujhe tu lagta hai woh thousand days mein hi milein giOuch

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Bro,
Thanks for a luvly update..Meenal is rocking.. Big smile .
Mazaa aa gaya..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top