Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)
Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

India-Forums

faq and about the show

.iqbal IF-Rockerz
.iqbal
.iqbal

Posted: 25 September 2005 at 7:12am | IP Logged
ok here i will post faqs and a description of the show.

baa bahu aur baby is story of a joint family who lives in a house togather.baa is the chief of the family.
her husband is always drunk.she actually brought up her children.her son and doughters r:

Arvin,pravin,subodh,harshad,gattu,gomti and baby.
its a comedy show.with a touch of real life.
i will post in more details later on thank u.

.iqbal IF-Rockerz
.iqbal
.iqbal

Posted: 06 October 2005 at 1:27am | IP Logged
can sumone help in making a full detail of this show?
Shalin Senior Member
Shalin
Shalin

Posted: 06 October 2005 at 8:39am | IP Logged
wht kind of help you want tell me
Life for Rent Goldie
Life for Rent
Life for Rent

Posted: 06 October 2005 at 9:33am | IP Logged
no point of making it nw....coz it wiLl nt be sticky toic so day by day it will end up in the last page...

why dont u leave this and posting intersting topic.........that will keep forum full of fun and cool......

cheers
LFR
ME_T Senior Member
ME_T
ME_T

Posted: 06 October 2005 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
can i help u plz. maybe we could plan it now. and thne post it when there's am mod who will make it sticky.
.iqbal IF-Rockerz
.iqbal
.iqbal

Posted: 09 October 2005 at 1:08am | IP Logged
yap.
but its our job.
so newbie's dont have probs
.iqbal IF-Rockerz
.iqbal
.iqbal

Posted: 22 October 2005 at 2:08am | IP Logged
courtesy shirman.

Starting with KBC 2, Ba Bahoo aur Baby has hit the skies from the commencation with its roots in a traditional Gujarati family, who has lived through poverty and struggled and risen to the high standards of a mediumly rich family in Mumbai.

The Thakkars, the center family of this show is a large family, which is centrally controlled by the matriarch of the family, Godavari Thakker, who lives in the house after the death of her father, who was a well settled man. Another interesting point is that she only studied until Grade 4 (Std. 4). She has struggled all her life to support her kids: Arvind, Harshad, Subudh, Gatoo, Baby (Radhika) and Charuballa. After preparing meals for others and working tremendously hard, she now controls the family in the latter part of her life, when her bahus have started coming in. But not all happiness has settled in the family.

Godavari's husband, Labhshanker Thakker is a alcoholic, who is only interested in Theatre and drinks. He has been mentioned as a lazy person who was unable to support his wife even during her days of pregnancy. But, besides that, Godavari has lived through the struggle with the support from her eldest son, Arvind, who sacrificed his own childhood to ensure that food is provided for his brothers and sisters.

Such is the story of the Thakker family and its struggle even into the present day, but now, through dedication, devotion and determination, Godavari has settled the family, with all living together sharing their happiness and sadness together. Also, this serial is not the typical "saas-bahu" serial, however, it is a realistic serial, with its main purpose of showing the other side of those families living in Mumbai, who have themselves passed through the struggle and still struggle to maintain a balance and harmony in their family.
.iqbal IF-Rockerz
.iqbal
.iqbal

Posted: 23 October 2005 at 2:22am | IP Logged
no he is not.
maybe?
not sure.

Go to top