I Just Finished This Book.... - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Yep indiagal07! πŸ˜† I was jumping up and down when i heard it was coming out in Dec! πŸ˜†

Hey Shamzie! Yeh me too! Oh yeh! I had that feeling too when i was reading it! But i couldn't stop myself! πŸ˜†
Yeh i did! I watched it like a million times πŸ˜† No one else would watch it though...I bought the book when i went shopping with my friends on Thurs and i was going mad telling them to read the book and everything, but they made faces like they didn't give damn But oh well! πŸ˜†

Thanks Muqu! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by nishat_1995

Yep indiagal07! πŸ˜† I was jumping up and down when i heard it was coming out in Dec! πŸ˜†

Hey Shamzie! Yeh me too! Oh yeh! I had that feeling too when i was reading it! But i couldn't stop myself! πŸ˜†
Yeh i did! I watched it like a million times πŸ˜† No one else would watch it though...I bought the book when i went shopping with my friends on Thurs and i was going mad telling them to read the book and everything, but they made faces like they didn't give damn But oh well! πŸ˜†

Thanks Muqu! πŸ˜†

Yea i kno wut u mean. i told my friends to read the book as well and they were like "uhhhh no" lolπŸ˜† they're tired of my twilight obsession!! i'm not!πŸ˜‰  They have no clue wut they're missing!!

Woww! Nish u finished it fast!!
I only got it on Saturday, and i'm no where near the end!! πŸ˜† I read like 3 chapter from New Moon, and now started Twilight=|
Well i'll just have to read New Moon Again once Twilight is done! πŸ˜†
Hi...i jus finished this book a few days back an thought it was an amazing read...am not usually a fan of books that are told in the first person...but this one totally bowled me over....am now reading New Moon an enjoying it jus as much as Twilight....I really hope the movie does justice to the book
Aww Aaliyah! My friends didn't say that.. πŸ˜† Its just before i read Twilight, i read Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman and after i read that i though 'No book can ever be as amazing as this' And so i kinda forced my friends to read it and they did and now they are mad about it! So...They don't care much about Twilight! But i was chatting to my friend over the phone the other day and i said i was really near to the end of Twilight and she asked me is she could borow my copy to read! I screamed across the phone saying yes sure! πŸ˜†

Yep DB! πŸ˜† Yeh i know! LOL i only realised yesterday that i got the book before you! πŸ˜† Aww ok! Don't tell me what happens in New Moon! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Kittycat

Hi...i jus finished this book a few days back an thought it was an amazing read...am not usually a fan of books that are told in the first person...but this one totally bowled me over....am now reading New Moon an enjoying it jus as much as Twilight....I really hope the movie does justice to the book

Yep i agree! But i love books in the first person! πŸ˜†I find it easier to read😳
ahahaha my mom that i was stupid to BUY a book πŸ˜† but it was def worth it πŸ˜‰ everyone know about my twilight obsession i'm making one of my freinds read twilight hopefully she'l like it 😳

i wanted to buy new moon too but then i heard about the"traingle"