Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TwilightLovee.

IF-Rockerz

TwilightLovee.

AKHGWBW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:32am | IP Logged
OMG...
I bought the book Twlight on Thursday because i was so amazed that this book happened to have so many fans that a forum was created for it!LOL And i finished it in 2 days, today. I just can't believe this book....IT IS JUST SOOOO GOOD!! I love it!! Edward Cullen just seems soDay Dreaming And Robert Pattison is perfect for him! And Kristen is perfect for Bella! A truly outstanding writer, Stephanie Meyers is! I can't wait to read New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn and watch the movie! AAAAAH!! I am in love with this book!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Just Finished This Book...." in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
^^ LOL ....ha, I'm so satisfied that Kirsten and Rob got the roles. Embarrassed

...I still haven't finished Twilight yet.
I'm so lame. LOL ...
Reading english and german at the same time. No wonder that I'm lame... LOL

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Glad I-F is making more ppl addicted to this book! Wink LOL Embarrassed

TwilightLovee.

IF-Rockerz

TwilightLovee.

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Yeh same Little Foot! Day Dreaming

Awww! Lol...I finished it in two days cos it was so amazing! LOL Couldn't put it down! LOL LOL! Nah your not lame! LOL

Yep Maddz! (Hope i got your name right Embarrassed LOL ) Some forums here on IF are truly inspiring!

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
awww glad you read it!!! isn't like so addicting!

indigal07

Goldie

indigal07

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nishat_1995

OMG...
I bought the book Twlight on Thursday because i was so amazed that this book happened to have so many fans that a forum was created for it!LOL And i finished it in 2 days, today. I just can't believe this book....IT IS JUST SOOOO GOOD!! I love it!! Edward Cullen just seems soDay Dreaming And Robert Pattison is perfect for him! And Kristen is perfect for Bella! A truly outstanding writer, Stephanie Meyers is! I can't wait to read New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn and watch the movie! AAAAAH!! I am in love with this book!!

Hey i'm so glad ur in love with this book!! haha u finished it in 2 days, me 2!!!! i first read it in like february and it was SO AWESOME!!! i got OBSESSED and i'm still obsessed to this day!! I totally agree with u about Edward Cullen!!! Yep Robert and Kristen are perfect for Edward and Bella, don't kno who else could've done a better job!! They get totally into their characters and they look awesome together! They seriously have some great chemistry!Embarrassed Embarrassed  I can't wait till the movie comes out!!  Have a great time reading New Moon and Eclipse. Breaking Dawn you'll have to wait for..just like us!!LOL Its such a long wait tho...

TwilightLovee.

IF-Rockerz

TwilightLovee.

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks Manai! LOL Yeh i know! Too addictive! Its like my brand of heroin! LOL

indiagal07, yeh i know! Its too good!
Big smile Oh..Feb! LOL And i'm reading it in May LOL Thanks! I will do! I'm sure i will! LOL Yes i know! LOL And the movies coming out in Dec which is when my birthday is! A real good birthday present! Big smile BTW I love your avi! LOL I have serious OCD! Dr.Cullen here i come! Wink LOL

indigal07

Goldie

indigal07

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nishat_1995

Thanks Manai! LOL Yeh i know! Too addictive! Its like my brand of heroin! LOL

indiagal07, yeh i know! Its too good!
Big smile Oh..Feb! LOL And i'm reading it in May LOL Thanks! I will do! I'm sure i will! LOL Yes i know! LOL And the movies coming out in Dec which is when my birthday is! A real good birthday present! Big smile BTW I love your avi! LOL I have serious OCD! Dr.Cullen here i come! Wink LOL

eeeekkkkkk ur birthday's in december?? ur so lucky!!! y can't my birthday be in december??LOL lolz i love the avi too! haha Dr. Cullen! u sure he can fix ur OCD, or just maximize it???????? ROFLROFL

Edited by indigal07 - 31 May 2008 at 2:47pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top