Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
*sigh* karan's so sweet. i love his and shilpa's friendship. its so cute, funny, and amazing   πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ
zahra. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey shifa...

@iram: lol...
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yh roz. it was sooo sweettttt wen he said tht shilpa is a really close frind of his n he will miss her alot😳

Iram
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What's the news backs...I can't beleive she said that and dissappeared πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
shifa1234 thumbnail
ahhh roz wen he sed shes a very very very close friend, 3 tyms 2!!!! πŸ˜ƒ n i luv her n miss her alot i nearly died!!! omg he sed he luvs her!!!!
zahra. thumbnail
ofcourse karan will miss her!! he was closer to her than us!! look at how much we are missing her...times it by 10..or 100...thats how much karan misses her!!
beckytower thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorryyy..net problems

hello bloggers, we are the DMG creatives and we have been checking your bloggings, and reading about your feeling to Shilpa Anand, we decided to give you a couple of news- (1) Karan Singh planning to quit DMG because he has a strong belief that show wouldn't work well without Shilpa, so full focus is to get Shilpa back, we may request help. (2) Shilpa Anand has quit DMG because of fight with the producers. We have seen her fan following, and request to stop her, we need your views. (3) 'Muskaan Chaddha' to quit Dill Mill Gayye by June end. (4) fans are not ready to accept Sukriti, so our reauest to you is email your veiws to is at- [email protected] We are looking forward for your replies. Thankyou.
mahandra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@becks!!..is thet TRUE?????????????
zahra. thumbnail
omg!! becky thats soo cool!! is it true??
sweetangel419 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shifaaaaaaaa πŸ€— howw aree youu?? ahhhh i justt saww the videoo againn...hes soooo cuteeeee...and he said he loves her and misses her a lottt...sighhh...

hiiii zahra and rida...lol..were alll waitingg for beckyyy..where did shee goooo?? πŸ˜†

i knooo roz arent theyy sooo sweett?? i lovee themm...

omggg did u guys read what rafiah wrote again in fashion-diva's post...about how the promo had to be done lik 19 times πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i still cant stop laughinggg...cuz even he knowss its wronggg...lolloll

~Janki~