Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*VINEET V. RAINA FC*~: HOT SEXY: JOIN IN (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 141

toocool4

toocool4

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sexy001

Originally posted by bhavana02

Hey members..It's June, and I'd like your suggestions on new MOTM! Please PM me! Big smile

Tongue I like the princely pic as well...where's it from, Preeti?

Hey done thanks. Good Luck to the next person. I can't wait to see the siggy as well. Pooja are you making that for us as well?

wow it's time again I will pm. Thanks Bhavana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*VINEET V. RAINA FC*~: HOT SEXY: JOIN IN (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

toocool4

toocool4

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL Oh dear...Soni has to get over Jeet fast and then she and Veer need to fall for each other fast!!!! Tongue Tongue

Thanks, love this...arguments are so sweet and so sad at the same time Smile, bless them...Soni is so stubborn Tongue...if only she'd waited one moment after that exam Veer would hve caught her...

Ok this Soni is becoming annoying, I hope she wises up and accept Veer and quick. Awesome story . Poor Veer

Loving this new Soni. She is rough and I like that, but way too confused. She need to be with Veer. He is so nerdy and sweet. Lovin it Pooja

toocool4

toocool4

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by scorpiorule

Originally posted by smile41

pics found of Vineet-My PrinceEmbarrassed

True Prince.Embarrassed

Day Dreaming

omg too cute. He looks ready for marriage. Pick me pleaseEmbarrassedWinkDay Dreaming

toocool4

toocool4

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by preeti_saarrthi

Heyy..first discussion!

Hmm..well, he has a film and the dance show, so will it be a while before we see him in a serial? Considering serials require around the clock shooting?

And I dunno, was it Zee who ruined Maayka or was Veer's death a decision by the Maayka team? Because Zee have the only decent serials on TV right now, perhaps he might do a Zee serial if it was good enough...Star One is also a possibility, but their serials are a bit over the top Confused...better than Star Plus though! I only hope some serial doesn't try and typecast him in a nice, Veer-type role...

Ooh, a negative character would be GREAT, as long as it wasn't petty like Cherry. Problem with negative characters is they tend to get boring after a while, it's like same old hate, same old revenge...it had better be one hell of a villain...

i dont think he'll take up a zee show.........he's had enough with the channel........villian..........hmmm.....cant imagine him to be one...wouldnt mind a hero with grey character like that of sujal in KTHEmbarrassed

Bhavana it was the channel who decided to end Veer. So I think it would have to be a great offer by Zee to bring him back. Also I vote for negative as well. But the hero sounds promising to. So mnay ways to see him in. Vineet at his best in all.

That was crazy for the channel to do. Shame on them. I wish them to feel the effects and soon.Vineet is great at all and so very handsome..All manEmbarrassed I wish to see him on StarOne as a main lead and one of either hero or bad. It would be interesting to see him as a villian or something and do evil to someone else.LOLWink

Well as I've read all. I don't think he will be in serials for awhile. So we will have to wait and if so I would to see him anywhere but ZeeAngry, since it's because of them he is gone from Maakya..Shock Value NOT! I would to see him anchor a show.

toocool4

toocool4

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by preeti_saarrthi

here is an avi and siggy Embarrassed

this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. Vineet looks so sweet here.

anyalolita

Goldie

anyalolita

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Amrita, thanks for the article...hmm, can imagine playing male roles in a woman's tellyworld isn't particularly fulfilling...I mean, we have all the Tulsis and Prernas and Parvatis but not many Veers, and as much as we chose to ignore it Veer did end up a kind of puppet, poor thing...he has a point, I wish him him luck with everything he's doing...

Oh..interesting, I thought he was keen on the dance show...they're fun and harmless but there's not much point to them Tongue Big smile, plus the public are pathetic at voting for the right people! I hope he gets the anchoring post!

Oh, on that note...villains are not puppets...WinkLOL

Edited by bhavana02 - 03 June 2008 at 4:42am

anyalolita

Goldie

anyalolita

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toocool4

True Prince.Embarrassed

Day Dreaming

omg too cute. He looks ready for marriage. Pick me pleaseEmbarrassedWinkDay Dreaming

LOLWait....what's that I hear...all that clicking and screeching? Oh, it's all us stiletto clad ladies running to get into line...and not a very orderly one, I  must sayTongue...the man has that effectWink

Edited by bhavana02 - 03 June 2008 at 4:45am

preeti_saarrthi

Goldie

preeti_saarrthi

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by toocool4

True Prince.Embarrassed

Day Dreaming

LOLWait....what's that I hear...all that clicking and screeching? Oh, it's all us stiletto clad ladies running to get into line...and not a very orderly one, I  must sayTongue...the man has that effectWink

ROFL.........save me from the embarassment plzROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top