Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*VINEET V. RAINA FC*~: HOT SEXY: JOIN IN (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 141

sexy001

Goldie

sexy001

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpiorule

Originally posted by preeti_saarrthi

WOW!!!! loved the intro page di Big smile .....awesome Clap

Thanks bahen for your help and Bhavana's as well.

Great work gals. love all of it.Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*VINEET V. RAINA FC*~: HOT SEXY: JOIN IN (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sexy001

Goldie

sexy001

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by preeti_saarrthi

Originally posted by bhavana02

Heyy..first discussion!

Hmm..well, he has a film and the dance show, so will it be a while before we see him in a serial? Considering serials require around the clock shooting?

And I dunno, was it Zee who ruined Maayka or was Veer's death a decision by the Maayka team? Because Zee have the only decent serials on TV right now, perhaps he might do a Zee serial if it was good enough...Star One is also a possibility, but their serials are a bit over the top Confused...better than Star Plus though! I only hope some serial doesn't try and typecast him in a nice, Veer-type role...

Ooh, a negative character would be GREAT, as long as it wasn't petty like Cherry. Problem with negative characters is they tend to get boring after a while, it's like same old hate, same old revenge...it had better be one hell of a villain...

i dont think he'll take up a zee show.........he's had enough with the channel........villian..........hmmm.....cant imagine him to be one...wouldnt mind a hero with grey character like that of sujal in KTHEmbarrassed

Bhavana it was the channel who decided to end Veer. So I think it would have to be a great offer by Zee to bring him back. Also I vote for negative as well. But the hero sounds promising to. So mnay ways to see him in. Vineet at his best in all.

That was crazy for the channel to do. Shame on them. I wish them to feel the effects and soon.Vineet is great at all and so very handsome..All manEmbarrassed I wish to see him on StarOne as a main lead and one of either hero or bad. It would be interesting to see him as a villian or something and do evil to someone else.LOLWink

sexy001

Goldie

sexy001

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smile41

pics found of Vineet-My PrinceEmbarrassed

True Prince.Embarrassed

Day Dreaming

sexy001

Goldie

sexy001

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL Oh dear...Soni has to get over Jeet fast and then she and Veer need to fall for each other fast!!!! Tongue Tongue

Thanks, love this...arguments are so sweet and so sad at the same time Smile, bless them...Soni is so stubborn Tongue...if only she'd waited one moment after that exam Veer would hve caught her...

Ok this Soni is becoming annoying, I hope she wises up and accept Veer and quick. Awesome story . Poor Veer

sexy001

Goldie

sexy001

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Hey members..It's June, and I'd like your suggestions on new MOTM! Please PM me! Big smile

Tongue I like the princely pic as well...where's it from, Preeti?

Hey done thanks. Good Luck to the next person. I can't wait to see the siggy as well. Pooja are you making that for us as well?

Edited by sexy001 - 02 June 2008 at 7:23pm

sexy001

Goldie

sexy001

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Vineet Raina refuses to be a puppet

Vineet Raina, who recently quit Maayka, a show that got him quick popularity, has his kitty full with offers for reality shows and serials. He is also doing a film.

Vineet is bored playing the regular characters and he wishes to do something new and exiting. He is adamant that henceforth, he will only take up substantial roles. "I am taking my own time to decide on my new ventures as I don't want to make any mistake and then regret," says Vineet.

The actor joins the likes of Iqbal Khan and Rajiv Khandelwal who gave up on the soap circuit to fulfil the hunger of doing something different. Vineet has had his fill of being a puppet in women oriented dramas.

Vineet has an offer to anchor a reality dance show of Contiloe films. This show will be telecast on Star Plus. "The production house has approached some Bollywood actors. They are approaching film actors to be on par with other shows roping in film actors. I am fortunate to be approached for such a show. If they finalise on me, it will be something that I would love to take up," declares Vineet. He has been approached for a Balaji Telefilms reality show Gharwali Baharwali. There he is approached for being a participant. When asked about it to him, he replied, "I am not very keen on taking it up but let's see. I am in two minds about it."

Apart from reality shows, Vineet is also in talks with a production house for a historical show. "I can't reveal much about this show as it is too early," says Vineet. He is also doing a film named Hotel, where he is playing the lead. It is a murder mystery directed and produced by Deepak Ramsay. The shooting will start from July and the female lead is yet to be finalised.

Though he is bored acting in regular TV serials, he has no complaints against them. He says, "The serial has to be portrayed in a particular way because it appeals to its target audience. Nothing can be done about the way things are shown in these shows because that is accepted by most people. The target audience of such shows is women staying at home. Men don't watch serials and when men oriented shows are made, women don't relate to it," explained Vineet.

Let us hope that he does not fail in his stints attempting to do something significant, the way few other male actor did.

Edited by sexy001 - 02 June 2008 at 10:05pm

toocool4

toocool4

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Excellent work on the VVRFC. Awesome 1st page. Lovin it Clap

Edited by toocool4 - 02 June 2008 at 11:27pm

toocool4

toocool4

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sexy001

Vineet Raina refuses to be a puppet

Vineet Raina, who recently quit Maayka, a show that got him quick popularity, has his kitty full with offers for reality shows and serials. He is also doing a film.

Vineet is bored playing the regular characters and he wishes to do something new and exiting. He is adamant that henceforth, he will only take up substantial roles. "I am taking my own time to decide on my new ventures as I don't want to make any mistake and then regret," says Vineet.

The actor joins the likes of Iqbal Khan and Rajiv Khandelwal who gave up on the soap circuit to fulfil the hunger of doing something different. Vineet has had his fill of being a puppet in women oriented dramas.

Vineet has an offer to anchor a reality dance show of Contiloe films. This show will be telecast on Star Plus. "The production house has approached some Bollywood actors. They are approaching film actors to be on par with other shows roping in film actors. I am fortunate to be approached for such a show. If they finalise on me, it will be something that I would love to take up," declares Vineet. He has been approached for a Balaji Telefilms reality show Gharwali Baharwali. There he is approached for being a participant. When asked about it to him, he replied, "I am not very keen on taking it up but let's see. I am in two minds about it."

Apart from reality shows, Vineet is also in talks with a production house for a historical show. "I can't reveal much about this show as it is too early," says Vineet. He is also doing a film named Hotel, where he is playing the lead. It is a murder mystery directed and produced by Deepak Ramsay. The shooting will start from July and the female lead is yet to be finalised.

Though he is bored acting in regular TV serials, he has no complaints against them. He says, "The serial has to be portrayed in a particular way because it appeals to its target audience. Nothing can be done about the way things are shown in these shows because that is accepted by most people. The target audience of such shows is women staying at home. Men don't watch serials and when men oriented shows are made, women don't relate to it," explained Vineet.

Let us hope that he does not fail in his stints attempting to do something significant, the way few other male actor did.

I agree with him; we need to see him in a more forceful role if in serials an if not then anchoring will be the best thing as well. I wish him the best always

Post Reply New Post

Go to top