Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lizzie89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Part 26

Veer tried to followSoni but she was way too fast by the time he got out of the car she was gone. He knew he shouldn't have stopped the car. Or at least he shouldn't have scared her so bad that she wanted to jump off the car, he was of course kidding but kripa was just too dumb, and now he was going to have to go find her and as far as he could see this was not a very safe neighbor hood. He broke into a jog trying to shorten the distance b/w them.

He finally spotted Soni walking ahead of him, it was a lot of work since she kept looking back, he hid every time she turned around because he didn't want her to run off at the sight of him, she started running. Veer was sure she had seen him, she was too far ahead and Veer was afraid that he would lose her in the dark alley way so he took a short cut ending up right behind her. He grabbed her by the waist to stop her from running away, he was too tired and in no mood to run after her, any longer. She started struggling against his grip, trying to kick and punch him, he pinned her to the wall holding her hand behind her back.

She turned around swinging at him with her arm "What the hell! Let go of me uโ€ฆ" Veer pinned her arms to the wall pressing a kiss to her lips in an attempt to shut her up. It wasn't a long kiss maybe only 20 seconds long but it roused the emotions that they had been suppressing for so long. Soni pushed Veer away both of them breathless partly because of running but mostly because of the short but "breath-taking" moment. Soni was the first one to recover from the shock. She went up to Veer and pushed him to the ground, "What was that for?!" he asked angrily.

"I could ask u the same question! U scared the hell out of me, I thought that some crazy lunatic was after me." Soni said catching her breath, "And then u just kissed me!!"

"Well at least help me up now, so we can finally go home, I am so tired running after u for the past hour. And I only kissed u to shut u up, for a second I though u were going to kill me or something" Soni held out her hand to help him up but he pulled her hand pulling her down into the dirt with him.

"Perfect, just perfect, I love my brain sometimes, see that's what u get for pushing Veer Khurana down."

Soni grumbled getting up, "Stupid, dumb retartedโ€ฆgrrrโ€ฆ I will seriously end up killing u one day!" She tried to get the dust off her clothes.

"Ya whatever don't tell me that u didn't like my kiss. I almost felt u kissing me back." He said winking at her.

Soni put on her sarcastic voice, "Yes of course that was so sexy and hot, kissing the MOST ANNOYING RETARD IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!"

"Hey come on I am not that bad." They both walked out of the alley way bickering and cursing each other.

excuse for the grammatical errors guys.....plz put up with it
anyalolita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woooo...update
Good one...but they are ALWAYS fighting ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜›!!! Dammit, poor Veer, Soni should get a grip of herself at least now...I look forward every chapter to them getting together, and you do this to me ๐Ÿ˜›.....update soon!
wonderman thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavana02

Woooo...update

Good one...but they are ALWAYS fighting ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜›!!! Dammit, poor Veer, Soni should get a grip of herself at least now...I look forward every chapter to them getting together, and you do this to me ๐Ÿ˜›.....update soon!

Awesome Work Bahen๐Ÿ‘
scorpiorule thumbnail
Where not liking the new format much....๐Ÿ˜ก
sexy001 thumbnail
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Moderator's Note:
Topic closed on request