Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anyalolita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: preeti_saarrthi

u r always welcome di.....and love u for posting the previous parts of dholna.....*mwah*😳

As if we ever need thanking...we enjoy all this as much as you do😳...like Pooja said, always, always welcome!!

anyalolita thumbnail
hey...have been working on a fanfiction for a while now...as far as writing goes, it's not come too far 😳, not even a title yet but the planning has been very thorough and serious 😆 😆...I have a precap written to hook your interest and here it is:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=959303&TPN=1 &#16615129

Posted it on the FF section, I don't want it to get in the way of Dholna, since we're in full swing with that! 😃
Lizzie89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

DHOLNA

PART 6

LOVE AND ROMANCE COLUMN

In J.V high, romance column we bring u yet another spicy story of our most recent couple.Soni and Veer!! U all might suppose that those two are just friends but no, they are much more. A very reliable source tells us that they were found kissing each other in a beach house. And to make this news even more reliable we have the interview of none other then Sim, Soni's younger sis, "We confronted her about liking Veer and she was all blushing. But still would not agree to that fact.Veer comes to our house all the time but I didn't know there was something going on b/w them!!" We tried to get Som's interview but he could not stop laughing at the idea. Soni Malhotra is the top student in English, and Veer is also known as the math genius. They both are best friends. OOPS my mistake ,were best friends, they are much more now. J That was pooja from editorial….catch us next editon. we will be back with the yet another story!!

Soni as soon as she read this, hid her face behind her hood and ran out of the cafeteria. What the hell had she done!! How could she know that the one kiss would ruin her. her reputation was forever lost. Jeet would never even look at her after this, all she wanted to do now was jump off a mountain. But no she couldn't do that. she had to find Veer. "Hello!! cant u watch where u are going!!" Soni said to a guy who had just walked past her almost knocking her over.

The guy turned around. It was of course Veer, he was apparently heading towards the cafeteria, "Veer!!!"

"What??"

Soni pulled his hand, "Come here."

"I am hungry Soni."

"If u don't want me to slap u in the face and embarrass u in front of everyone then shut ur mouth and follow me."

"But Soni…" she pretended not to hear him. And pulled him tugging his hand.

"Hey Veer, I didn't know u got a new girlfriend, where is Soni?"  Soni lowered her hood giving him a dirty look, making the guy shut up.

"Soni, what's going on?"

Soni took him outside the campus where she was sure no one would see them. Then she shoved the newspaper in his hands. Veer's mouth dropped, to the ground, "This is all ur fault!!" He said in an accusing voice.

"My fault!! how is it my fault? It was the situation that caused this, but now we both have to solve this. I don't want to be a girlfriend of a dork."

"U just did not!!!"

"Did not what? call u a dork…well truth hurts I am sorry. I have a plan to get over this."

"Are u supposed to be my friend?"

"Of course I am. that's why I am trying to get over this problem. Ok so u have to become errr…"cool""

"WHAT!!!??"

"Yes u have to become cool and then as soon as u are, we can both have a big fight and then break up"

"Why cant we just break up as in..now?!?"

"well.... because Jeet will not even look at me after going out with… well u."

Veer was really hurt that she would say such a thing, "Ok fine I ll do it but only because we used to be good friends once!!"

"thanks."

"whatever, so what do we have to do to make me look "cool""

"Well lets see.... first of all, u have to pretend that u are rich. Rich guys get popular very fast especially in our school, and u have to stop wearing those baggy clothes and those glasses, they make u look too smart. Might need work on the hair style…and…that's all for now I'll think of some other things later."

"I am not doing all that!"

"U can't back away now!! u said u would help me."

"But that is my whole image!! u can't just mutilate it."

"Watch me."

"No way, I wont let u."

"U are coming over to my house tomorrow!"

"Go to hell"

"At 6:30 p.m" Soni said ignoring him.

Lizzie89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavana02

hey...have been working on a fanfiction for a while now...as far as writing goes, it's not come too far 😳, not even a title yet but the planning has been very thorough and serious 😆 😆...I have a precap written to hook your interest and here it is:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=959303&T PN=1 ?

Posted it on the FF section, I don't want it to get in the way of Dholna, since we're in full swing with that! 😃

commented 😃...and its very sweet of u to consider abt dholna😳

Lizzie89 thumbnail

DHOLNA

Part 7

"God!! finally! what took u so long ?its like 7:30" Soni said as Veer came through the door.

"Be glad that I even came." Veer said coldly, "I am the one helping u, so don't forget that."

"Ya well, getting a makeover will be improving ur image, not mine."

"U know what Soni? I don't understand how I was friends with u once, we have nothing alike."

"Hmm… I was wondering the same thing… anyways lets go to my room, no one will disturb us there. I am glad sim som aren't home."

"What about ur parents."

"Gone out of town for the weekend."

Veer smiled a bit, "U call me over when there is no one home.. what am I supposed to make out of that."

"The fact that I love Jeet so much that I am willing to do everything for him."

"Oh plzzzzz"

"Shutup and follow me." Veer followed Soni to her room, it was the neatest place on earth. It had posters of Shakespeare and Harry potter all over her room. And there was a big poster of the football players in J.V High. Right in the middle of her wall with a big red heart around Jeet. She really was obsessed with him.

Soni grabbed Veer by the arm and sat him down on her bed. "Ok lets see, hmm…first we got to go shopping and buy new clothes, and then we are going to go get ur hair cut, its getting incredibly long and third we have to make u look rich. The clothes are going to be expensive; I have some money saved up but u r going to have to chip in a bit too."

Veer was really embarrassed, "I can pay for the whole thing myself u know, u don't have to…"

"No, no I couldn't do that, u r helping me. I couldn't make u pay and those designer clothes are expensive for middle class people to handle, of course this wouldn't be a problem if u were a millionaire but we are not so..."

"I know a really cheap and good designer place we can go to."

"How do u know? U don't buy anything designer? Do u?"

"Oh no just one of my friends…"

"I know all of ur friends…I used to be ur best friend remember."

"Oh it's a new friend that i made and he works at that place ,so we might get a discount."

"Oh that's great then, lets go." Veer and Soni both drive there in Veer's new black Ferrari that he "cough" "cough" got from his uncle.

"Ur uncle must be awesome to let u borrow another car even after I trashed the other one."

"Ya he is, he loves me so he gives me everything I ask him."

Soni looked at the outside of the designer shop, it was huge, "Wow, this is the place where really rich people shop. Are u sure that this is the right place?"    

Soni put her foot inside the place. Everyone that passed her gave her dirty looks, because she was in her casual wear and not wearing designer jewellery. But the same people waved at Veer cheerily.

"Hey Mr. Khurana ,how nice to finally see u here." Veer stood transfixed on the spot. oh god!! that was the fat lady that had been begging his father to let her design his clothes!!

"Hey Mrs…"

"Miss. Ferris."

"Miss Ferris, I am not who u think I am."

"Of course u are."

He looked at Soni who was looking at him with her eyes narrowed in suspicion, "Excuse us please."    

Veer went closer to her and shove a big fat bundle of money in her hand, "If anyone finds out that I am rich, then I will make sure to use my connections to get u fired, u are to behave as though I am middle class, and not related to my rich father in any way. And one more thing ,when u give the bill to the girl standing there it should cost her no more then $50."

"but…"

"I will pay u double the amount of money but if she finds out or even gets a hint…U will not be happy I can assure u."

"Yes Mr. Khurana."

Veer and Miss. Ferris came back, smiling. Soni was confused at what was going on, "If u both will follow me please I have the perfect thing for u Mr.Khurana."

"What did u tell her." Soni whispered to Veer.

"Oh I just told them about my connections."

"connections."

"U know my friend."

"Oh"

"Mr. Khurana plzz take off that baggy shirt. It makes u look more corpulent than a hippo."

"Umm… I guess I should go outside." Soni said feeling embarrassed

"Don't be silly girl. You have to tell me which clothes u think look best on him."

Veer took off his shirt,Soni's mouth dropped to the ground, it was totally unexpected. She doubted even Jeet had that hot of a body. She had thought that Veer was probably really fat or something, that's why he wore such baggy clothes. Why the hell would he hide a hot body like that!!! Soni was sure that if any of the girls in the school got even a glimpse of her "boyfriend", it would not take her long at all to climb the ladder of popularity.

************************************************************ ************************

anyalolita thumbnail
Oh my God....Soni is beyond belief!!

This really is getting interesting...Veer is going to transform into super hot Veer...come break up time, is Soni going to be having second thoughts? 😛...He is so sweet and considerate, even though he technically owes her nothing and isn't her friend anymore 😊 😊...bless him!
smile999 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

siggys for all to use

Edited by smile41 - 15 years ago
smile999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: toocool4

wow it's time again I will pm. Thanks Bhavana

hey I pmed mine

smile999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavana02

Amrita, thanks for the article...hmm, can imagine playing male roles in a woman's tellyworld isn't particularly fulfilling...I mean, we have all the Tulsis and Prernas and Parvatis but not many Veers, and as much as we chose to ignore it Veer did end up a kind of puppet, poor thing...he has a point, I wish him him luck with everything he's doing...

Oh..interesting, I thought he was keen on the dance show...they're fun and harmless but there's not much point to them 😛 😃, plus the public are pathetic at voting for the right people! I hope he gets the anchoring post!

Oh, on that note...villains are not puppets...😉😆

I agree with him. He was like a puppet but not in the beginning. He was strong then, darn the creators and their warped minds, they made someone strong into that. Veer was supreme in that show. i miss seeing Vineet on tv. I hope he comes back and soon with anything. I wish he also get the anchoring post. Excellent position for him

smile999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preeti_saarrthi

🤣.........save me from the embarassment plz🤣

Hey now. My Prince ONLY. Hands off people😳😛😉