SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

LOLLOLLOL

-What do you think about this article? 

Scary thoughts crossed my mind Ouch

-Do you think it is possible to not notice someone else living, eating, and bathing in your house for one full year?

Sure - provided you are not doing the same either, or are too sozzled when you return home! Apparently it's quite a common situation in Japan Tongue

-Do you think a woman would have noticed the intruder lot early than this man didWinkLOL

Ye bhi koi poochhney ki baat hai, Bahni?? LOL

-Do you think the intruder would have been detected earlier if they happen to be a manLOL

It's not the intruder's gender that is of any importance WinkLOL

-Why are men so dense anywaysTongue...okie....j/k hereLOL.  This is not part of the debateLOL

You killed the fun before it started, Bahni CryLOL

Edited by SholaJoBhadkey - 02 June 2008 at 10:38am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Something Interesting! (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 7:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ophelia

Goldie

Ophelia

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Lesson to learn from this scenario don't leave your house unlocked when you go out or large windows open Tongue

Btw once when I was in like 4th grade I forgot my key so I had to sneak into my own house through the space at the side of the AC. LOL

rockstallion

Goldie

rockstallion

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 6:46am | IP Logged

hi gauri ts so good to c u and be back on IF Big smile

something intresting...LOL

-Do you think it is possible to not notice someone else living, eating, and bathing in your house for one full year?

I am surprised he didnt take note of hair fall even...OuchConfused LOL 
badee pak saaf woman thee bhaiya......chor mile tho aisa....Wink LOL
i dun think its possible to be that unfamiliar with things going on in ur home , we are talking of 365 days...too dumb of a man he was...Ouch.

-Do you think a woman would have noticed the intruder lot early than this man didWinkLOL

ehem....welll now obviously,..Big smile, we smell danger WinkLOL but the intruder wouldnt have found any place in the closet though...
-Do you think the intruder would have been detected earlier if they happen to be a manLOL
hmph,  no,     LOLu kidding me ofcourse yes,,,, LOL , as soon as the intruder/man, tiptoed into the closet, there would be a bang, tan ting tang,tung tish, crash clush smash..shak... and we would know......LOL
-Why are men so dense anywaysTongue...okie....j/k hereLOL.  This is not part of the debateLOL
kisne bola its not part of the debate,,,,,its thr in the post,   chalo shuru karo...
aww poor men they cant help it...LOL

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Ophelia

Goldie

Ophelia

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Megha25

Lesson to learn from this scenario don't leave your house unlocked when you go out or large windows open Tongue

Btw once when I was in like 4th grade I forgot my key so I had to sneak into my own house through the space at the side of the AC. LOL

If you can sneek in when it's locked then so can othersLOL

I was small skinny little kid in 4th grade small enough to squeeze through the side. Yeah but I  was glad I was the only one home that afternoon. Blushing

shining_glory

Groupbie

shining_glory

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
It is kind of funny actually.

Impossibl
e. If that was me I would certainly notice it.

Y
es I think so. Girls are pretty sharp in things like that.

Y
es

Post Reply New Post

Go to top