Something Interesting! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

I was talking about the intruder here who happens to be a woman.  She trespassed (?) in to a man's house...if we can still use the word "trespassing" hereπŸ˜†

Thanks for your responses, folks 😊 Will address them as soon as I get some time. Abhi JJWS forum kafi parwaan chadha hua hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Edited by Gauri_3 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Insanity

Wow, that was amazing. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

-Do you think it is possible to not notice someone else living, eating, and bathing in your house for one full year?
--> I don't think so.. how can you not notice.. [s]

exactly!  I was also wondering....how could you not notice for one full yr!!!

-Do you think a woman would have noticed the intruder lot early than this man did
--> YES. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†so far, it has been the unanimous agreementπŸ˜‰

-Do you think the intruder would have been detected earlier if they happen to be a man
--> Yes again.. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I am with you here as well.

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Main soch raha hoon ki closet kitna badaa hoga... πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

If I were in his place, I would have been scared to death..waise bhi maine horror movies bahut dekhi hain. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that's precisly why I do not watch any horror movies.  As it I get so scared when I have to spend a night away from home while on tours.....aisey movies dekh loon toh heart attack hee ho jaye zara see aahat hotey heeπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-What do you think about this article? 

Scary thoughts crossed my mind

-Do you think it is possible to not notice someone else living, eating, and bathing in your house for one full year?

Sure - provided you are not doing the same either, or are too sozzled when you return home! Apparently it's quite a common situation in Japan πŸ˜›

-Do you think a woman would have noticed the intruder lot early than this man didπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ye bhi koi poochhney ki baat hai, Bahni?? πŸ˜†

-Do you think the intruder would have been detected earlier if they happen to be a manπŸ˜†

It's not the intruder's gender that is of any importance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

-Why are men so dense anywaysπŸ˜›...okie....j/k hereπŸ˜†.  This is not part of the debateπŸ˜†

You killed the fun before it started, Bahni πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Edited by SholaJoBhadkey - 15 years ago
Originally posted by: SholaJoBhadkey

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sorry for killing your fun, bahni😳  Loved your responsesπŸ˜†

Ophelia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lesson to learn from this scenario don't leave your house unlocked when you go out or large windows open πŸ˜›

Btw once when I was in like 4th grade I forgot my key so I had to sneak into my own house through the space at the side of the AC. πŸ˜†
rockstallion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

hi gauri ts so good to c u and be back on IF πŸ˜ƒ

-What do you think about this article? 
something intresting...πŸ˜†

I am surprised he didnt take note of hair fall even...πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 
badee pak saaf woman thee bhaiya......chor mile tho aisa....πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
i dun think its possible to be that unfamiliar with things going on in ur home , we are talking of 365 days...too dumb of a man he was....

-Do you think a woman would have noticed the intruder lot early than this man didπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ehem....welll now obviously,..πŸ˜ƒ, we smell danger πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but the intruder wouldnt have found any place in the closet though...
-Do you think the intruder would have been detected earlier if they happen to be a manπŸ˜†
hmph,  no,     πŸ˜†u kidding me ofcourse yes,,,, πŸ˜† , as soon as the intruder/man, tiptoed into the closet, there would be a bang, tan ting tang,tung tish, crash clush smash..shak... and we would know......πŸ˜†
-Why are men so dense anywaysπŸ˜›...okie....j/k hereπŸ˜†.  This is not part of the debateπŸ˜†
kisne bola its not part of the debate,,,,,its thr in the post,   chalo shuru karo...
aww poor men they cant help it...πŸ˜†