shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
In a recent interview of Raghu he was asked who was the best Roadie. Raghu replied Nihaal & he said this to Nihal that he had a Roadie spirit that made him a true Roadie. Nihaal deserved to win.

He was asked what conduct he hates & appreciated from the Roadies. Raghu replied there was some or the other behavior of every Roadie which he didn't like. He disliked the bitching that happened on the show. He felt bitching comes naturally to us. It is very easy to do that but to face bitching correctly is difficult. Prabjoth handled the situation of being bullied and bitched, so strongly. He is proud of her for that and that is the kind of conduct he appreciates.

Shruti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dangerous don thumbnail
yeah i also read that interview 😊 😊 😊
here's the link for the interview
http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/may/28may/interview_roadies .php
lulu_gr81989 thumbnail
i dont agree with raghu at all. nihal was not d bst roadie at all. only 3 tasks he did well. one is that plank wala task n , other is d fan wala task. n d last one is d last task for which he gor immunity that stick wala task. rest everywhere he sucked.
for me d bst roadie would hv defn been prabhjhot n simran. both of them did extreamly well in tasks n proved themselves. 😛 Edited by lulu_gr81989 - 15 years ago
mehrosh thumbnail
yh nihal didnt deserve
there were many other roadies who had the so called roadie spirit
infact the top three didnt deserve
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
prabjot is the best roadie!