Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

WHT was THE fault OF.... (Page 2)

*~Sapna~* IF-Rockerz
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysteriouz

hmm...and letz not forget..how he got vishal killed n' also how heattempted to kill Tanya.

U r right

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rouble

Originally posted by zarna

i think ansh was wrong from the start. he used tanya to get nandini. he new that nandini loves karan but he still took her away from him.  that was his first mistake. if u love someone n dat person doesnt love u than u should let it go.  u cant force someone to lvoe u. n dats what ansh did. he was forcin nandini to love him even after she found out that he has not changed at all. i think if he had changed for nandini lik ehe was pretending to be before he married her she would have stayed wid him no matter what.

i agree with zarna.
ansh has been mean since the beginning. he had this attitude that if he wants something then how can't it be his. but he never realized that love is not something that you can get with power and money.

me agree with both of them...nandini was going to change her attitude with ansh if n only if he treated her nice after wedding..but he showed her his real side..which was worst enough to make nandini against him...i was surprised to see that he acted that way at his wedding nite..i thought he'd continue to act good and he'll make a place in her heart someday near in the future..till their wedding, i was kind of not against him since even if he used tanya to get his love (it wasnt that bad an act) ..wat was bad was his attitude and the fact that even love couldnt change the devil inside him...if he wud've changed his attitude, nandini wud have been his 4 life!

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sapna_2004

Originally posted by mysteriouz

hmm...and letz not forget..how he got vishal killed n' also how he attempted to kill Tanya. 

U r right

RIGHT!!!!!!! he was a criminal and he deserved wat he got!

Singh23 IF-Dazzler
Singh23
Singh23

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

i agree with IMP TNG had ansh just acted nice and not let nandani know his true nature after they were married she would have evenually began to like him, like with ghatum and damani, also instead of using lots of money and trying to buy nadani's love in the beginning if ansh had simply used some f his money to imress her (gifts, dinners etc.) she probally would have started to fall for ansh instead of karen.

P.S.    i'm not saying what ansh tried to d was ok, just saying it doesn't make sense, but i guess then there would be no good story

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
hey guys after all this, where is Aditya Gujaral?? Doesnt he know that Ansh is no more? He is so big a person. He should have known it by now. Ekta why is it that the serial is not going as natural as all would expect??
Jawad Groupbie
Jawad
Jawad

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 7:08am | IP Logged
yeah guyz i think i was wrong ..ansh was bad after all ....

Go to top