Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Cross the limits??/ where?? which part honey?? Everything is in perfect way naa. Aaawww so romantic. Netra is missing her hubby right now 😳 πŸ˜‰

Nallu, have you ever been in love gal??
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: netra_rama

no neths no luck there πŸ˜• cupid did not visit me,but i am deeply moved by romance.

i wish i get a hubby soon πŸ˜‰
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nallu

no neths no luck there πŸ˜• cupid did not visit me,but i am deeply moved by romance.

Im amazed. They way you express the feelings πŸ‘πŸ‘ like you r in love. Don't wory bout cupid not visiting you. Not soon honey. You will be in love 😳 and make sure Netra is the first to know about it... or you wish to get a hubby soon, umm definitely naa..

kadhambari thumbnail

Originally posted by: nallu

i wish u get a loving,caring hubby like our hero saravanan(pink shirt,cooling glass.....evlo smart'a azhaga irukaan paaru)...........................plz don't be like meenuπŸ˜†

sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks for ur lovely comments & good wishes 😳
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
G.A comes calling out dreamily, "ennanga..?
Mr.G shows his head from behind the magazine questioningly

G.A - " Coorg nu oru ooru irukkaam"

G - "mm mmm "

GA - "anga kaatukkula oru bangla irukkaam, andha bangla pakathula oru waterfalls irukkaam.. nature at its best am... andha edathula naan red sareela.. 😳 ...."

G - "Fantastic... eppo kilambara?"

Nallu mmmmm..... nadathu kanna nadathu πŸ˜ƒ
sankadevi30 thumbnail
giri u shud really try the place 😳 😳
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL! Superb chapter. Gosh when i read Chapter 6 I taught wow. This is seriously good. Nah you are kool with the limits.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dont worry buddy you will fall in love and a prince charming Saravanan will come and propose you at the top of marine beach.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

Cross the limits??/ where?? which part honey?? Everything is in perfect way naa. Aaawww so romantic. Netra is missing her hubby right now 😳 πŸ˜‰

Adhaney? engga crossing the limits??? Meenu just opened her arms to hug her hubby....innuum evalavu irrukku..!!🀣🀣...if romantic scenes illati how to make the story interesting and crowd pulling???....πŸ˜†

Netra...I think this story's main character Meenu namba Nallu thaan.. otherwise how to have such vivid imaginations???πŸ˜‰