Advice Corner

How does referral concept work?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jenny1416

jenny1416

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Hi,

I came across a job portal www.yellojobs.com where they say if I refer a friend for a job and he/she gets selected, I will get cash rewards. I want to know if it is true or a fraud kind. They say they have more than 60 crores cash rewards to be given. I am kinda excited.
If anyone has come across this concept, please advice me how it really works.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How does referral concept work?" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top