Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Helllo!!

With summer approaching so soon, we get to see our favourite celebrities donning a whole new summery look!!

Most celebrities we idolize are usually seen in the public eye as fashion icons.

So we've come up with a 'contest' for your FC! For this contest all you have to do is post us pictures of your celebrities summer look! Present us you're celebrities summer style, along with a few lines of why you're celeb looks fabulous in their summery look!

You can post your entry right here in this thread! So please no comments, as we'll use this thread to judge!

We're looking forward to seeing many many beautiful entries!

Deadline: June 14th, 2008
~CFC Dev Team~

Edited by the_charm - 13 June 2008 at 9:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yamu21Silence_Gold

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Summer Style 08!" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dishu

IF-Sizzlerz

dishu

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
woah gr8 contest..i will try to participate Tongue

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
summer style of deepika

And this is why she's hot LOL

Edited by veryuniquestyle - 31 May 2008 at 9:26pm

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 6:43am | IP Logged

White..

Pristine and Unblemished

The Colour that symbolises innocence..purity and serenity..

All the facets and characteristics that match Harshad..

No Wonder Harshad prefers white and so to say white is his style statement for this summer..

White is Harshad's favourite colour and this favourite colour has adorned his wardrobe this summer..

The color white perfectly suits Harshad's personality and enhances his personality..

Harsh loves wearing white since white symbolises serenity..

...peacefulness - one of the attributes of Harshad's character..

Harshad has been seen wearing white shirts..white kurtas on screen as well as off screen..

Must say he looks sublime in white too..

Thats what makes Harshad look cool in the summers

And how can summers be complete without the ''shirtless'' look

Special thanks to Yojana and MehndiBig smile

Edited by delo - 14 June 2008 at 12:24pm

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 11:52am | IP Logged

So, What is Style ?

There is no well-defined parameter for style......It is something that rerflects the persona of an individual and reflects his character !

As they say, Style is an extension to your personality !

How do you know what is the right way to dress?

Do not copy the trends blindly.....Coz what suits the models on the ramp may not neccessarily suit you ! Style is inclusive of one's personality and everyone has a personality unique to oneself.....Unless the true aspect and charm of your personality is brought out....and until you are not comfortable in what you wear....You just cannot look stylish....So, "Be yourself"

Here I bring forth to you some of my "favorite's" many moods reflecting in his style......"Confidence" is the Mantra.....!

Presenting the Summer Style of the Twice MTV Style Icon Award winner…..Rajeev KhandelwalEmbarrassed….!

Ahh…..The Bandana look…..Always making you look charming and sporty….Extremely casual and comfy ,Not to mention, "Ahh…..Soo Hawtt !!"

Chocolate Brown for our Chocolate Wonderboy !

Out with your  "Cut-sleeves"….Perfect timing to flaunt them, this sweaty summer !

Hey Dude ! Don't Mess With Me…….The Ganjee Look teamed with a shirt…..Mingling the super casual with a sober look ! And looking Dashing as ever….With that expression of Attitude and mindblowing Confidence…!

Guys and Gals…….Dont forget……Its not what u wear…….But how u carry it off and how confident you are about your look that matter the most…..And The right attitude….

And here is a close up !

"Oh boy…….Doesn't he have the perfect mix of confidence and attitude"….RockingEmbarrassed !!

"White" – The Colour of the Season…….Beats the heat !And gives the perfect sophisticated look…!

What do I say ……"Dekha jo tujhe yaar….Dil me baji guitar"….Sums up our dil ka haal I guess !…*winkWink ..winkWink*

Hmm….It seems normal whites tends to get repetitive for our 'Hatke' hero …..So he thought of adding a dash of colour to it with a jacket !

Hmm....In a pensive Mood........A Penny for your thoughts "Sir"WinkEmbarrassed

Summers and Pool-side.......Perfect Combo !! Relaxxx !!

Ahem….Ahem….Droooool !!!Im Too hot for My Shirt ! hahahaha!! LOLWink

If you are looking as fresh n hawtt  as this ,then summers me bhi black pehenna maaf hai tumhe …..! And besides….Black is the ever-green colour…..Just adds vehemently to your sex appeal….!How can you keep it away from your closet !Wink

Mr.Charming ! Carry that "smile" and all the wrong's will turn into right's...!

The Striped t-shirt.......Giving a Formal look ...And with those top 3 buttons openWink....Just adds to the
"hotness quotient"..Kya style hai bhidu !! "Apnaaa...jeena to Jeenaaa.....Tashan me!...Tashan me!....Tashan me!"LOL

Replying to FanmailWink......! "Teri....Issi adaa pe to fida hum hai"Embarrassed

Shrugging the heat away in the Bowling Alley.....Ahh...."Green"......The colour of calmness....! Green Tee....teamed with a rugged jeans....The bratty look...Wink

And lastly......."Oh My"Embarrassed.........."Our Darling Style IconWink"...

The Pic of the Season -

Uber Cool.......! Setting millions of Hearts Aflutter !

Rajeev "Aamir" Khandelwal...

Yup thats his destination next.....Move over Sujal.....Its "Aamir" the latest Sensation on the block....Wowing the critics and audiences in equal measure.....

Luv,

Vandu

(From Aamir Fanclub )

Edited by togepe30 - 14 June 2008 at 12:13am

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Reserved to Rajeev Khandelwal FC Embarrassed

I thought of, can a couple FC participate f.ex. RajeevAamna FC????

We will try our best INSHALLAH Embarrassed

Edited by farislove - 02 June 2008 at 8:34pm

teenindia_usa

IF-Sizzlerz

teenindia_usa

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
PZ will try kewl Smile

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IF’s Creative Head

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Hey, ya ANY fan club can take part, just show the summer style of the couple, the movie, the star, whatever. Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top