Posted: 18 years ago

Jenny Presents:

Iqbal and Neha go on Dates ~ Fan Fic

Here is what this all about, We are gonna send Iqbal and Neha on dates to various locations. Whoever wants tot ake part, Please do. This will be fun.

I'll post part 1 soon.

Part 1: Iqbal and Neha go on their first ever DATE

The raging waters of Mumbai didn't stop 2 friends from going on a date. Iqbal was in his house looking for some clothes to wear, He put on a yellow tee and a black pants. He then looked himself in the mirror and combed his hair. The radio was on and the music was loud. He then stared himself in the mirror and checked his wallets, just then his cell rang.

IQ: Hello?

Amit: Iqbal, you ready?

IQ: Yeah, I am ready

Amit: Remember, the resturant is Memories of China.

IQ: Yes Amitji,

Amit: What?

IQ: Since morning, you have been reminding me this like a mother, I have everything under control.

Amit: Okay, sorry man!

IQ: Okay, bye!

Iqbal shut his phone, picked up his car keys and went out.

**On the other side of town**

Neha was sitting on a her bed, she put on a Green top, with a white sweatshirt and white pants. She dressed herself up and then looked intot the mirror. She applied little makeup and kajal around her eyes. She was about to get her bag when the phone rang. She smiled and then picked it up.

Neha: Yes Amit?

Amit: How did you know, it was me?

Neha: I figured you call by now.

Amit: Are you ready?

Neha: YUP! You know Amit..

Amit: What?

Neha: I have begun to see that you seem more intrested and excited than me.

Amit: Well, Yeah..

Neha started laughing and so did Amit. Neha put down her phone and then heard the beep. She saw Iqbal waiting downsteps, she grabbed her phone and purse and ran down.

Neha opened the door and invited Iqbal in, but he told her they would be late.

In the car:

Iqbal sat in the passenger seat and Neha sat on the driving seat. Neha was nervous but Iqbal smiled.

Neha: I thought we were going out for dinner?

IQ: We are, but first, you need to LEARN how to drive.

Neha: Okay..

Neha hit the car in motion and BAMB, they went flying. Iqbal was holding onto the car after the Car came to complete stop. Iqbal thanked god and the stars, that no one was after them.

In the resturant:

Neha and Iqbal sat down, Neha ordered Veggie Spring rolls and Iqbal ordered Chicken Soup. Then for their main entrees: Neha ordered Manchurian and Iqbal ordered Chicken Chily. For drinks, they ordered Pina Coldas. and For dessert, they shared a watermelon shorbet Ice-cream. Between the dinners, they talked about normal things and then after Dinner, they took a walk along Bombay.

Suddenly, it started raining..

Neha and Iqbal started running and tried to take shelter. The rain poured and poured, Neha completely wet now and Iqbal also wet looked at each other. Iqbal slowly moved towards her, and Neha moved back until there was nothing behind her. Iqbal came towards her and touched his hand upon her face. She smiled and closed her eyes. Then Iqbal moved forward and wrapped her in his arms and caressed her back. Then....

The alarm rang and Jenny's dream was left uncomplete...😉

PREVIEW: More dates~

Jenny

awesome. beautiful date, Jenny.
Me will write some too.
But not right now, since I have to write next part to my fan-fic and if I get time, I will surely post one date of Iqbal and Neha. 😳

Originally posted by happe

awesome. beautiful date, Jenny.
Me will write some too.
But not right now, since I have to write next part to my fan-fic and if I get time, I will surely post one date of Iqbal and Neha. 😳

Thank you mera baccha.. looking forward to urs too...

👏 jenny too gud yaar lub u

Iq-Neha For Evr Nd Evr
aaaaaw..cho sweet jenny! continue soon re..

YummY 😳
Jenny, I finally got the time to write one. So I will post it in few minutes. 
that was great jennny....keep up the great work...i mite write a part too but not for a while 😃

I am not sure whether this follows Jenny's part 1 but here goes nothing.

It's rainy night, a beautiful gurl draped in lime green chooridaar is sitting at a rock by the beach. The rain falls hard on her, leaving her look-like an upsara dripped in water. As the rain continues to fall heavily, the girl kept hugging herself tightly. She was shivering as each minute passed by. Along the rain comes gush of strong wind that just blew her off, leaving her cold, wet, and unprotected. She didn't move from there. She had been waiting for him since the evening, but she still wasn't mad at him. Why wasn't she mad at him? Someone who made her wait for exact 3 hours, 47 minutes, and 22 seconds, and she still wasn't mad at him. She slowly gets up but before she could sit on the rock, a pair of strong arms slides around her back and legs and picks her up. She didn't bother to look cuz she knew it was him. He had come even though he was late and made her wait for so long.  He picks her up, and takes her to his car. She wasn't mad at him, but she still didn't talk to him. He knew her very well, so he didn't bother to talk to her at this moment. As he slides her in passenger seat, he leans and is lips touch her wet skin. He closes his door and goes to the other side. He gets in his car and drives off to his house. He picks her up in his arms and takes her into his empty house. He carries her up the stairs, into his room. He takes a towel out of cupboard and hands to her along with a set of new clothes; something he had bought for her once, but never gave to her, so today was the day to give to her. He then asks her to change into new clothes and he'll go down to light the fire. She nods and leaves to his bathroom.

He comes downstairs, set the dinning table, lit all the candles around the living room and kitchen, brought logs and placed em in fire place. He lights a match and threw in between logs, which created yellow-redish flames. He goes back to kitchen to check on food. He puts his mitten and looks inside the oven. Yup, it was ready. He turns the music on. What was that music, hmmm, it went like…

band aankhon se tumhe aankh bharke dekh le band aankhon se tumhe aankh bharke dekh le dil jo kehta hain chalo aaj karke dekh le katra katra apni khusbu saans main ghul jaane de band aankhon se tumhe aankh bharke dekh le

The gurl makes her way down the stairs. He looks up at her as she comes down each step very carefully. He was completely lost cuz she was looking beautiful and truly out of this world.  She took his breath away by her graceful appearance but the atmosphere that was downstairs left her breathless. He comes behind her and slides his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind. He kisses her neck, and whispers, "HAPPY 1st month anniversary, honey. She turns around and gives him a hug.

He takes her by her hand and makes her stand by the dinning table as he pulls the chair for her. She properly sits on the chair and he asks her to give him five minutes. He walks to the kitchen and brings a chocolate cake, something he made on his own, why did he make that cake, when he doesn't even know cooking, because she meant something to him, and this anniversary meant something to him.

He brings a chocolate cake in front of her and she reads the text written on the cake with vanilla icing "HAPPY 1st Month Anniversary.

He leans by her side and they both hold the knife and cut the cake. She cuts into small piece and feeds him. He takes him of that same piece and puts in her mouth.

Gal: Iqbal, tum es liye late ho gaye the na

Iqbal: I am sorry, Neha. I wanted to make this anniversary very special. This was my third try in making the cake. I burned the last two. His eyes fall down and he gives her a sad face as he says that. It was one of those faces that always make her smile and fall in love with him all over again.

Neha: It's okay Iqbal. I knew there would have been a reason for you to make me wait for almost 4 hours.

She said it so innocently that she won him over again, like always. He had surprises landed for her one after another. They left the cake for desert; he takes it and puts it in the refrigerator. He had Italian course meal for her, pasta cooked with marinara and youch of alfredo sauce. She was vegetarian, he loved non-veg, but for her, he was willing to become vegetarian. But why? Simple, because he loved her. One after another, he brought several different dishes for her to try. "He didn't even know cooking, so how come he cooked such wonderful dishes", that was the question arising in her mind, again and again. She didn't ask him that question cuz she was too busy tasting every dish that he made. Slowly they eat, without talking for some minutes, but she just had to break the silence between them.

Neha: Iqbal, did you cook all this?

Iqbal nods his head.

Neha: But I thought you didn't know how to cook.

Iqbal: I didn't.

He gets up from there, and comes back with something in his hand. He hands her a book titled "Italian Cuisine, cook book". Sudden rush of happiness comes upon her and a smile comes across her face.

Neha: you know, you didn't had to go through all this trouble; we could have dined in some restaurant.

Iqbal: but I wanted to cook for you, with my own hands. You are very precious to me, and even if I had to burn my finger or two, I would have not cared cuz you're worth more than that.

His words touched her, as well as her soul. What did he meant when he said, "burn finger or two"?  It comes to her, "did he burn his fingers while cooking?" Her eyes moves to his hand and she sees his index finger all red. She gets up from her seat and walks up to him, she holds his hand in hers and hugs him. Tears land on his shirt since she had her head placed on his shoulder. He felt her tear from wet part on his shoulder. He quickly let go off her and looks at her. She had tears, she was crying. He wipes her tears and holds her face in her hands.

Iqbal: ye kya Neha, tum aaj bhi roh rahi ho

Neha (angry now yet crying): tume kisne kaha tha ke tum dinner banao, dekho aapni fingers ko (tips of both of his index finger were red and bluish indicating that it touched something hot), batao abhi toh itna sa jala hai, par agar aur jal jata toh, apni parwa nahin hai tume. She gets angry now and walks away to the living room. She sinks in the sofa and starts sobbing.

He comes behind her and places his hand on her shoulder. She turns to him, tears rolling down from her eyes, she wipes em but they left her cheeks wet.

Iqbal: I am sorry

He looks down again and gives his sad face again.

He knows that she will melt seeing him sad, something that always happens. She gets up from the sofa and embraces him. They stand there hugging each other. She takes his hand and kisses tips of his index finger. He gives a slight kiss on her wet cheek. She lets him hold her in his arms once again.

And their night continues.

Please comment on this, I wanna know whether you guys like it or not.