Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 24 September 2005 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Jenny Presents:

Iqbal and Neha go on Dates ~ Fan Fic

Here is what this all about, We are gonna send Iqbal and Neha on dates to various locations. Whoever wants tot ake part, Please do. This will be fun.

I'll post part 1 soon.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Date ~ Fan Fiction" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hrithick_luvr

IF-Dazzler

hrithick_luvr

Posted: 24 September 2005 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
sounds great..plz start soon

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 24 September 2005 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Part 1: Iqbal and Neha go on their first ever DATE

The raging waters of Mumbai didn't stop 2 friends from going on a date. Iqbal was in his house looking for some clothes to wear, He put on a yellow tee and a black pants. He then looked himself in the mirror and combed his hair. The radio was on and the music was loud. He then stared himself in the mirror and checked his wallets, just then his cell rang.

IQ: Hello?

Amit: Iqbal, you ready?

IQ: Yeah, I am ready

Amit: Remember, the resturant is Memories of China.

IQ: Yes Amitji,

Amit: What?

IQ: Since morning, you have been reminding me this like a mother, I have everything under control.

Amit: Okay, sorry man!

IQ: Okay, bye!

Iqbal shut his phone, picked up his car keys and went out.

**On the other side of town**

Neha was sitting on a her bed, she put on a Green top, with a white sweatshirt and white pants. She dressed herself up and then looked intot the mirror. She applied little makeup and kajal around her eyes. She was about to get her bag when the phone rang. She smiled and then picked it up.

Neha: Yes Amit?

Amit: How did you know, it was me?

Neha: I figured you call by now.

Amit: Are you ready?

Neha: YUP! You know Amit..

Amit: What?

Neha: I have begun to see that you seem more intrested and excited than me.

Amit: Well, Yeah..

Neha started laughing and so did Amit. Neha put down her phone and then heard the beep. She saw Iqbal waiting downsteps, she grabbed her phone and purse and ran down.

Neha opened the door and invited Iqbal in, but he told her they would be late.

In the car:

Iqbal sat in the passenger seat and Neha sat on the driving seat. Neha was nervous but Iqbal smiled.

Neha: I thought we were going out for dinner?

IQ: We are, but first, you need to LEARN how to drive.

Neha: Okay..

Neha hit the car in motion and BAMB, they went flying. Iqbal was holding onto the car after the Car came to complete stop. Iqbal thanked god and the stars, that no one was after them.

In the resturant:

Neha and Iqbal sat down, Neha ordered Veggie Spring rolls and Iqbal ordered Chicken Soup. Then for their main entrees: Neha ordered Manchurian and Iqbal ordered Chicken Chily. For drinks, they ordered Pina Coldas. and For dessert, they shared a watermelon shorbet Ice-cream. Between the dinners, they talked about normal things and then after Dinner, they took a walk along Bombay.

Suddenly, it started raining..

Neha and Iqbal started running and tried to take shelter. The rain poured and poured, Neha completely wet now and Iqbal also wet looked at each other. Iqbal slowly moved towards her, and Neha moved back until there was nothing behind her. Iqbal came towards her and touched his hand upon her face. She smiled and closed her eyes. Then Iqbal moved forward and wrapped her in his arms and caressed her back. Then....

The alarm rang and Jenny's dream was left uncomplete...Wink

PREVIEW: More dates~

Jenny

happe

IF-Dazzler

happe

Posted: 24 September 2005 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
awesome. beautiful date, Jenny.
Me will write some too.
But not right now, since I have to write next part to my fan-fic and if I get time, I will surely post one date of Iqbal and Neha. Embarrassed

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 25 September 2005 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by happe

awesome. beautiful date, Jenny.
Me will write some too.
But not right now, since I have to write next part to my fan-fic and if I get time, I will surely post one date of Iqbal and Neha. Embarrassed

Thank you mera baccha.. looking forward to urs too...

newkidontheblok

IF-Sizzlerz

newkidontheblok

Posted: 25 September 2005 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Clap jenny too gud yaar lub u

Iq-Neha For Evr Nd Evr

Iqbal Ki Diwani

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Ki Diwani

Posted: 25 September 2005 at 7:55am | IP Logged
aaaaaw..cho sweet jenny! continue soon re..

YummY Embarrassed

happe

IF-Dazzler

happe

Posted: 25 September 2005 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Jenny, I finally got the time to write one. So I will post it in few minutes. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top