Members Lounge

special talents...anything different? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I hope so cute!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "special talents...anything different? (Page 9)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Yes buddy, i told u all i am a excellent cook! Big smileBig smileBig smile

smita24

Goldie

smita24

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I am also a good cook, i play guitar also.

ruta

Goldie

ruta

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 5:29am | IP Logged

wowwwww...............we have a very talented bunch of people on I-Forums

ok.........i write poems and stories....i am currently the editor of my in-school newspaper and an RJ of my in-school radio station.I am also the vice president of the toastmasters club and i play table tennis.I have won quite a lot of awards for various debates and speeches.

my singing is confined only to the bathroom and i don't like maths. I am bad at any other kind of sports.........

rouble

rouble

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 9:51am | IP Logged

i love painting, embroidery and cooking.
i design websites at work.

ides

IF-Dazzler

ides

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
wow Naina.....impressive...Clap

-Amisha-

Goldie

-Amisha-

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by HUMM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... Friends i forgot to mention one more thing!
Apart from comps, i am a excellent cook.

I can cook inidan, chienese, punjabi, south indian, guju ,
U give me any reciepy or just give me a food item to taste, i can make that food.

And yes my food can be eaten, guess what some times i also make dinner in my house!

wow Humm...ur so talented.ClapClap It's so great that u can cook all these different types of food.Big smile I hope u can give me some advice on how to cook. I am a disaster when it comes to cooking.

-Amisha-

Goldie

-Amisha-

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Amisha...thnx for the kind words....talent comes in many shapes and forms.....some are even oblivious to it....believe u me, until grade 11, I had no idea I could even sketchLOLLOLLOL......I wanted to be a journalistLOLLOLLOL....so what is ur talent?Big smile

ur welcome, ides.Big smile hey u know, all the great artists are people who have no idea about their artistic abilities until much later in their lives. so its great that u discovered ur talent so early in life. that shows that ur one step ahead of them.Tongue

actually my only talent is that i can play the piano. i don't really have any other talents that are worth mentioning.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top