Members Lounge

special talents...anything different? (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

sweetyvk

sweetyvk

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

I learned to play the recorder and the viola

i also had taken clown class in school and i can to the invisible wall and all these other clown things

i don't remember the other talents I have

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "special talents...anything different? (Page 10)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shikdumGAL

shikdumGAL

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

i m so good in Int. Design and ranked first in class...i keep collection of int. design- kitchen, dinning room, living room, etc. I m really good in drawing, and painting thts y Int. Desing is my hobbie. I m a creative person. When i was in 8th, I drew a picture of "The princess- Diana" w/ just pencil and got straight A" in Art class! My dream was to become int. designer but my dad wanted me to major in science field.Confused

Singing is my habit! My dream is to sing like Lata one day....!Wink I sing in bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, etc... and even humming in stores.LOL

Cooking...?? i hate cooking bc....ppl wud want to eat more and it wud make me tired..DeadWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top