Solhah Singaarr

29/5/08 Summary -Sumer as Postman

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi Guys -  Here is another lovely 'hot of the press' update for you lovely people.

28/5/08 – Cutie Sumer, Shagun and Urvashi are working together and replaced Shagun with big fat nosed Shefali.

29/5/08 – Demonic Shakti on the phone threatening somebody to find Shagun and 'Shoot at Sight' and Evil Sonia comes and tells him Ugly Shefali is missing and Greedy Shakti says I don't want to hear who is missing, I am fed (it's about time that he was fed-up, I thought he never had enough of trying to kill his innocent, cute, gorgeous, handsome brother and his wife for money) of looking for people but agrees to look for Shagun.

In lounge they ask the housekeeper who doesn't know anything and then ask mom and then Urvashi – and there comes Shagun with prayer-tray and both evil pair psycho Shakti and Cow Sonia are shocked. Shagun gives mom and Urvashi some 'offerings' (I don't know what this is called) from the temple.  Urvashi and Shagun smile at each other and then Shagun goes to evil, greedy Shakti and Sonia's room and there the evil pair that's Shakti and Sonia have a go at Shagun/Shefali about going out without their permission and that she could have been shot by house security guards. Shagun said she went to the temple to get rid of Cutie Sumer's ghost and now he won't be bothering her (of course he won't)

At dining table Shagun is feeding the family and all praise her cooking and evil cow Sonia is shocked and thinking that this ugly Shefali seems different/changed (how come the evils in SS are always quick to discover the truth about goodies and their plans – I want to see both evil, demonic pair Shakti and Sonia suffer badly before they are caught).

Big fat nosed Shefali wakes up and Cutie Sumer turns around and she shouts ghost, ghost and then faints and he says why has Shagun not phoned, I am worried about her.

Shagun in bedroom phones Cutie Sumer and they talking while evil, bitchy Sonia is walking up to her room. Then Shagun says Ok bye Sumer and evil Sonia enters her room and Shagun is shocked and then makes up story about phoning Sumer's ghost, evil Sonia is not fully convinced but leaves.

In the evil den (that's demonic Shakti and cow Sonia's bedroom) evil greedy cow Sonia is telling Shakti about Shagun's phone call about talking to Sumer on phone and they are getting suspicious that shagun has changed.

At Cutie Sumer's place big fat nosed Shefali wakes up and Cutie Sumer convinces her that he is not ghost and tells her not to faint again – ugly shefali blames the evil pair Shakti and Sonia for everything and says please let me go and Cutie Sumer tells her that she is going to jail once we have proof and that Shagun is in that house as shefali (but looking a lot prettier than you, you ugly cow).

At dining table, greedy Shakti is eating while Shagun is serving and dad comes and gives evil b*****d Shakti a file and postman comes and Shagun goes to get the letter and she has to sign for it and while she is signing, he puts his hand on her hand and she looks up and it's Cutie Sumer all dressed up as postman with a cap on and looking handsome and gorgeous with Jeans (reminded me of him in Jhoom India – where he was just awesome and mindblowing), Shagun says Sumer what are you doing here? And he say, I was missing you (ah ah how lovely – already he is missing her) and I was worried about you. She tells him that our plan is working and I am waiting for a go ahead from you but you must leave now as it is too dangerous for you and he softly removes his hand off her hand and leaves and she is thinking, yes Cutie Sumer, I miss you as well but we have to  sort out the evils in this house first and ended on her lovely (not as lovely, cute and gorgeous as Cutie Sumer's) face.

You Guys – that psycho evil pair Shakti and Sonia are getting suspicious of Shagun already – why do evil in SS always win so quickly, I would like Cutie Sumer and Shagun to 'bitch slap' that pair all the way to hell, where they belong.

Enjoy Guys

Love Jay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the update, The evil pair will find out in a day or two that it is the real shagun.
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

and you're right the bad guys are always quicker 😡
bzpunjabi thumbnail
I really liked this epi, GREAT act done by Shugan n offcourse Summer n everyone else 😛