Chat Clubs

Creatives: A gamble

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

weltmeister

weltmeister

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Hey peeps I havent watched the epi yet,its still 3 good hours to go on air here but from updates I can see what has happened.

I was certain after todays SBS that there will bo no screen space today for the original AR,its about mental images once you see the new AR pair,old one cannot be shown.
I really liked the new girl,I think she has it in her to make it in DMG and of course KSG is always there,I also saw many people warming up to the new girl but one thing is bothering me did the creatives err in intorducing her in the show after the epi itself without a proper closure to the original AR,how much ever I would wish to move on they have a special place in my heart.I am sure its true for many fans of DMG,they want to move on as well but the original AR pair Karan-Shilpa will never be erased from their memory,its these two who made this pair such a big success by their never seen before chemistry on small screen.I guess it deserved a proper closure.
My worry was the introduction of new face miscalculated or the creatives know their game too well by now?Time will tell....

Last heard is the Star1 channel head is been bombarded with hate calls after the epi is aired for the way this change over is handled.

I hope DMG will still keep rocking all of us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Creatives: A gamble" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IBserenity

IF-Rockerz

IBserenity

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Confused wrong section?

weltmeister

weltmeister

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Oh Sorry please close it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.