Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mannyz_1 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i know, i know,
ab who DMG raha nahin jo pehel tha!!

yeah sapna left no shilpa, why? why does this have to happen to us?

i really miss those old days....just praying those days will come back! Edited by mannyz_1 - 15 years ago
^
It won't come back Manny.. Its all gone!

And I don't care what there reasons was.. Frankly speaking.. they don't care about us fans and what we want.. only what they think is right. One little convo in this epi with AR? None!..
mannyz_1 thumbnail
mariam you know how optomistic i am right?

i'm not giving up..

i know they didn't show even a tiny sequence of AR

but still i'm not giving up hope...still praying...tum deckna those days will come back...

every time...life has its ups and downs...the serial had it ups and downs...this is not the first time we've been dissapionted by the creatives..

we have been many times...we were sad when sapna left..we got annoyed by episodes...like the day when armaan left to kausali ( we were upset there na?) and the next day was about atul's plants...

and the show will rise up mariam one day it will.... Edited by mannyz_1 - 15 years ago
neha29sep thumbnail
THEY HAVE LOST THE SHOW ITS SLIPED OUT OF THERE HAND ITS BECOMING PRETHIC NOW CANT RESIST TO WATCH NOW. 🀒 dmg IS ALLMOST DEAD NOW. 🀒
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ure rite! i ws finkin d sme! i ws excetin a lot mre frm dmg! bt dey dissipointed me wid everyfink! IM TOTALLY DISSIPOINTED WID DMG! 😭
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they should have shown some little scene atleast with Karan and shilpa, i just wanted to cry the way they ended it, no closure for us.
Invisiblereader thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they actually lost it......their creativity was gone long back...lets see how many days they will drag DMG with this
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mariam1986

^
It won't come back Manny.. Its all gone!

And I don't care what there reasons was.. Frankly speaking.. they don't care about us fans and what we want.. only what they think is right. One little convo in this epi with AR? None!..

Of course the creatives care about the show..its THEIR SHOW Mari..they wouldnt want bad for their own show, EVER..πŸ˜•they care about it more than any of us combined, Im certain

they have a script..its a business...they have to work around that

We dont know the in's and out's of what transpired between them and Shilpa... so its not fair to make judgements. and its not fair to point fingers at anyone..it can be one but it can be the other too but seeing as though we dont know,its best to not say its anyone
mannyz_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti_285

Of course the creatives care about the show..its THEIR SHOW Mari..they wouldnt want bad for their own show, EVER..πŸ˜•they care about it more than any of us combined, Im certain

they have a script..its a business...they have to work around that

We dont know the in's and out's of what transpired between them and Shilpa... so its not fair to make judgements. and its not fair to point fingers at anyone..it can be one but it can be the other too but seeing as though we dont know,its best to not say its anyone

i agree preeti!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ don't you think...every show has it ups and downs na?