Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apparaohoare thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: purva

Exactly.... there was no need to open her mouth to defend champs...

Exactly, no one is interested in her verbal diarrhea. 

deek thumbnail
im sorry bt i felt she was playing games, and deserves to go!
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think the biggest winners here were champions.... they managed to be good in Himani's book... and bought themselves 2 weeks without elimination πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Also got away without judge's blasting b'coz Himani opened her mouth at right timeπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Edited by purva - 15 years ago

I think the biggest winners here were champions.... they managed to be good in Himani's book... and bought themselves 2 weeks without elimination πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Also got away without judge's blasting b'coz Himani opened her mouth at right timeπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bang on targetπŸ˜†

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bang on targetπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..yup .i have been trying to tell that since yesterday .....ab champs won like  champs and people r dancing and throwing parties because Himani is out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......

laxmi129 thumbnail

I am not against Himani.... among all the girl participants... Himani is the best singer but she is not at par with some of the champions.... so I was not hoping her to win this contest....

And about the voting and not voting issue.... I do think Himani was wrong along with the champions... champions made a plan and she was part of it.... she herself said that champions are her friends and they asked her if she wanted to join them 2 weeks back and she told them she was not comfortable... so she did influence their decision... and I think if a certain group of participants make a plan as friends and it affects some other participants like Amit Sana last week and Amey Date this week.... then it is definitely unfair to others.... what was their fault in all this? that they are not friends with champions?

See... all this is not against the contest rules but then they should not make tall claims like "Sangeet ke saath nainsaafi nahi kar sakata" or "mera dil sabse saaf hai" etc. etc. just accept that you are playing games....

Well Said.πŸ‘

bolly_babe thumbnail
aw i really wish himani gets more success and shuts farah's objections, though we all know himani rocks, she has proved she is the winner amongst all the girls in reality shows when u see talent, versitality, fame, and success, if it wasnt for the drama last week there wouldnt be all this anti-himanis
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nobody is against Himani's singing talent...its against the by-plays in the name of music that the protest is all about.

Like someone mentioned, they all are playing games, one way or the other. Himani, tried to influence the champs since she was friends with them....the champs played games and ensured that they got someone who could be voted out so that their place stays put for another week....
And Farah bad-mouthed Himani (whether it was right or wrong to do so is another matter) that makes sure that Himani doesn't last this week..

In all these games, and mini-games, some good singers get left behind or booted out...

I do hope all these by-plays do not affect their future in the music industry.

Edited by newgal - 15 years ago