Fan Fictions

Stories - Jenny,Ouma,Shereen,Marz,Butterr (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 25

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jenny1000

OMG!!! Me gonna send this to Rakshu, see how her head blows up.. Thank you ji.. Plz continue, U made my day... Clap

The smile is what countsTongue

Love

Soni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stories - Jenny,Ouma,Shereen,Marz,Butterr (Page 24)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hrithick_luvr

IF-Dazzler

hrithick_luvr

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
great job soni....i bet it made ouma and jennys day!! lol

happe

IF-Dazzler

happe

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
awesome job soni
you made all of us smile
love your stories
continue this and others as well

x_Roxy_x

IF-Dazzler

x_Roxy_x

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Clap

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 18 November 2005 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Awwwww..........That was soo sweet, I loved it...LOL, Keep it up Soni Ji, wonderful writer loved the discriptions..ClapClapClap..Wish it came true...Smile

Thankx SUperstar..Loved everysingle word...

Luv ya..

Ouma

Edited by Amazin nd hot! - 18 November 2005 at 3:57pm

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 18 November 2005 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amazin nd hot!

Awwwww..........That was soo sweet, I loved it...LOL, Keep it up Soni Ji, wonderful writer loved the discriptions..ClapClapClap..Wish it came true...Smile

Thankx SUperstar..Loved everysingle word...

Luv ya..

Ouma

You're welcome dear!Tongue

Take care!

Soni

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 18 November 2005 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Do Dil mil rahe hai...

Shereen dressed in a light crimson colored dress, makes her to the parking lot. She flips back her curled hair and her eyes sparkle with delight when she sees Zayed holding a bunch of dandy daisies in his hands. Behind him a carriage stands, with beautiful golden horses.

"Your sterling beauty is enhancing day by day"
Shereen blushes a crimson shade of pink, and lowers her eyes whilst her heart fills in merriment.

"What is this Zayed?"
Zayed's eyes sparkle in the dancing sunlight, and he leads her by her arm, towards the pumpkin carriage. Shereen looks questionably at Zayed, who in turn hoists her up delicately in the soft-weaved carriage. He then sits down beside her. And the carriage starts trotting, passing beautiful sceneries. Western and eastern winds blow between them from the open holes.

Zayed holds Shereen's hand delicately and kisses it. A silver ling fire blazes between the two, as their love beats in their hearts.
"So, how did you like my first surprise?"
"What, there's even more?"
Shereen smiles, "You're such a romantic!"

The carriage halts, at a botanical garden, on the outskirts of the city, surrounded in the beauty of nature and peace. Zayed holds Shereen's hand, and leads her to a secluded spot in the gardens. Red Petals are drenched in dew, like alongside a small translucent stream, and trees tower above wildflowers.

Zayed and Shereen set up a patterned sheet on the crusty green grass, and sit on it.
Zayed pulls out a strawberry colored straw basket, and out of it, he takes out, a bowl of a delicious looking taco salad, a bad of nachos, sauce, and some granola bars. They chat and eat, and enjoy the whole afternoon in each other's company.

The sun sets, and the sky flickers with a shade of dark blue and gray, sending wild breezes. A thunder bellows over the clouds and a sparkling blue light strips through the sky. Shereen runs amongst a pink and red roses, getting drenched in the rain of love. Zayed follows her and swings her around. They interlock eyes, and sparking feats are felt between them, a race of heart beats, and the treats of the rain.

Song playing:
Pyar ka anjam
Kisne socha
Hum to mohobbat kiye ja rahe hai

Deewane hum to
Unke sanam
Bas unka naam liye ja rahe hai

Ishq hamesha
Hamesha rahega
Yeh waada hum toh
Kiye ja rahe hai

Preview: I am trying a hand at Butterrr and her two men, wonder if it will turn out good!

Love
Soni

hrithick_luvr

IF-Dazzler

hrithick_luvr

Posted: 21 November 2005 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
thank you soooo much soni....i loved it....it was awesome!!! i loved it.....it was soooo sweet and sooo romantic....lol.....keep up the good work!!
luv ya Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top