Fan Fictions

Stories - Jenny,Ouma,Shereen,Marz,Butterr (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 3 Page 25

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 24 September 2005 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by happe

awwwwww that was beautiful.
I can imagine how happy my komu is. Embarrassed

Happe, you're nextTongue

love

Soni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stories - Jenny,Ouma,Shereen,Marz,Butterr (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 24 September 2005 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal2310

Originally posted by happe

awwwwww that was beautiful.
I can imagine how happy my komu is. Embarrassed

i am so happy happe, u cant imagine it, i guess u cna feel what i am feeling right now, Embarrassed

am sad, happy, excited, in dream land, don know , what to say, but its so beautiful n gentle love story, love it so muchhhEmbarrassed

oh my god, i can imagine the whole thing Embarrassed

arre Komal, ithni bhi thareef math karo, ke mai havva mai udne laguTongue

Anamika_Mitra

Goldie

Anamika_Mitra

Posted: 24 September 2005 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

Soni ji...this one is just for you...Hugfor making my buddy MKAT chooo happy and all blushy blushy...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thankoooooo.

SmileAnamikaSmile

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 24 September 2005 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

Presenting Angad ki Deewani
Pyar mai Masti
Wink

A girl in a pair of cream caprice and a white tank top sits on a large rock. She stares sulkily at the sea-green ocean, idly throwing pebbles into the crystal-clear water. Her hair flies behind her.
Suddenly a bunch of red roses pop up in front of her face. The smell of fresh roses fills her, and immediately a smile plays on her lips. She turns around to find a handsome young dude in front of her. His black vest shows off his well-built muscles, his serpent tattoo glimmers in the bright sun, the girl looks up into his coal-brown eyes, and he stares back with equal intensity.
Guy: Happe tum aaj bohoth khubsoorat lagri ho
Happe hits him playfully: Angad tum bhi na???
Angad then goes behind her and throws sand on her. Happe gets up and runs behind Angad with a handful of sand in her hands. Angad runs into the cool water and Happe follows behind him.
Happe catches up with Angad and holds him from the back, Angad grabs her hands from behind and spins her. Angad then carries Happe in his arms and runs through the water, splashing water all over.
Happe: Angad tum kabhi nahi sudroge na?
Angad with mischief in his eyes: nahi
With this they both don't even realize that the day is almost over, the sun sets and spraying pink and orange over the sky, the waters are more calmer but our two lovers are still together.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's now dark and happe is waiting for Angad by his red flashy sports car. Happe shivers in the night cold...just then a familiar pair of strong arms wrap around her. Angad brings out his hand and reveals two bars of chocolates.

Happe's face immediately lights up and she turns to look at Angad. Angad: this is for you, my jaan Happe.

Angad then unwraps a chocolate bar and offers it to Happe,but Happe gives it to Angad, Angad takes a bite, then Happe takes a bite.

Angad with mischief filled eyes: ree, Happe, woh dekho toot ta tara

Happe looks up and a second later, she feels Angad's soft lips on her cheek. she smiles and hugs him.

The End

Love
Soni

Edited by soni595 - 24 September 2005 at 11:43pm

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 24 September 2005 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika_Mitra

Soni ji...this one is just for you...Hugfor making my buddy MKAT chooo happy and all blushy blushy...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thankoooooo.

SmileAnamikaSmile

waise hum apko bhi blushy blushy karwasakte hai...bathao karde??Tongue

love

Soni

x_Roxy_x

IF-Dazzler

x_Roxy_x

Posted: 24 September 2005 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
luved it soni Clap Clap

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 24 September 2005 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
awww! That was so cute Soni! Embarrassed Big smile

Anamika_Mitra

Goldie

Anamika_Mitra

Posted: 24 September 2005 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by soni595

Originally posted by Anamika_Mitra

Thankoooooo.

SmileAnamikaSmile

waise hum apko bhi blushy blushy karwasakte hai...bathao karde??Tongue

love

Soni

Dadi ji blushy blushy...na...is duniya mein aisa koi bhi nahin hain dadi ji ko blushy kar sakta hain???WinkLOLLOLSoni ji yeh dadi ji ko chodiye..budi hain..aur meri sab pyaari buddies ko blush karken dikaayiye..Dadi ji will be immensely pleased...Thankoooo Soni ji and lub u too..Hug

SmileAnamikaSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top