beckytower
beckytower

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Enjoy enjoy LOL LOL LOL
sunin Goldie
sunin
sunin

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 5:48am | IP Logged
You remember you were talking in shilpa's fc (can i mention her and DMG here once in a while?) on how you believe that everything happens for a reason - one being AR doing their roles in DMG and a possibility of becoming one in real-life if they are destined to....

And I told you I beleive in it 2000%.

According to me - Sonam, and Ranbir ofcourse LOL were born, one major part of their birth LOL - is to play SonaBir Embarrassed
beckytower IF-Rockerz
beckytower
beckytower

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 5:52am | IP Logged
You are more then free to mention anyone LOL Embarrassed

Ahh. Yes, very very true. Ranbir doesn't exist for us, it's always SonaBir SonaBir SonaBir...you know how you have to say some names in one breath...they can't be said otherwise. This is the case. Embarrassed

Once you have had a good glare at the cover, I will post the very next page of the same interview..it's a longgggg one Embarrassed LOL
sunin Goldie
sunin
sunin

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL - You know what becks, we both were also meant to be friends.

Phir se behosh ho gayi Confused Dropping unconscious twice in 15 mins. is not good for my health yaar. You have no value for my life or health LOL LOL LOL

Again, your second dose is also a first one for me!!!! The pictures and the article. Again, I don't get to see any Indian magazines yaar....so all news is new to me!

What are you doing to me Becks?

MY Gosh!!!!! Sonam is GORGEOUS!!!!! She personifies the word. How lucky Anil is to have a daughter like that. She is PARI, a MODERN PARI, a PARI IN BLACK, PARI of the PARIS/PAREES!!!!!
beckytower IF-Rockerz
beckytower
beckytower

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Another picture. Ahaa, here we have SLB between the two looking like a villain..ahaha we would always get that feeling whenever we saw the photo. The ones after this, having purely SonaBir Embarrassed

beckytower IF-Rockerz
beckytower
beckytower

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sunin]

LOL LOL LOL - You know what becks, we both were also meant to be friends. Ahaaa. Awwwww. I know! Completely, we were and now we are friendsEmbarrassedfor lifeHugLove you Sunin jeeLOLLOL

Phir se behosh ho gayi Confused Dropping unconscious twice in 15 mins. is not good for my health yaar. You have no value for my life or health LOL LOL LOL Wack wack! Well missy, if I am peshu darling's girlfriend how can I value someone's life?LOLLOL

Again, your second dose is also a first one for me!!!! The pictures and the article. Again, I don't get to see any Indian magazines yaar....so all news is new to me!

What are you doing to me Becks?

MY Gosh!!!!! Sonam is GORGEOUS!!!!! She personifies the word. How lucky Anil is to have a daughter like that. She is PARI, a MODERN PARI, a PARI IN BLACK, PARI of the PARIS/PAREES!!!!!Mostt definitely. Ahaa. This is nothing! Much more to come of Sona...and SonaBir...and you have no idea what what I will do to youEmbarrassedI will give you the right taste of a SonaBir journeyEmbarrassed

[/QUOTE]

Edited by beckytower - 29 May 2008 at 6:00am
sunin Goldie
sunin
sunin

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 6:03am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL - I know! I can't stand looking at Bhansali, but unka kapaal me bahut creativity buzz rahi hai, and his creativity is par excellence.

Becks, what photo shoots yaar! No wonder you guys have become paagal with Sonabirness!!
Just seeing the movie - I was left with Pure Awe and really loved them, but no knowing anything else - really did not pick up anything!

You guys have seen all this, off-screen beauty and got exposed to these GEMS; and yes more than from the movie, if you see Sonabir outside - there is no way you can see them different, they represent ONE soul!!!

In the short span of 40 mins, I am already feeling bad why they have parted ways???? Which means there is a divinity about them standing together - like RadhaKrishna or something - Pure Love personified Embarrassed

beckytower IF-Rockerz
beckytower
beckytower

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Now that was the Cover Page, and the Contents Page. Here is where the interview starts- the first two pages, once read please let me know and will post the ones following. Embarrassed

Go to top