Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Yes, yes you must be excited. Sona and craziness and excitement go together. We are all more Sona fans, but this story is more of SonaBir...and a slight more touch of Sona..she is the Drama Queen ofcourse...you have to give Miss.Kissy more attention LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*SonaBir-Saawariya Memories* (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunin

Goldie

sunin

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Is chat club par mujhe maaarke chod deni ki iraada hai kya?

Becks...I think most of the time, I will become speechless. Wow - a million times.

Staying here, we don't get to watch any promos, etc. So this is the FIRST time I am watching this trailer. I am dead, totally dead yaar....truly totally dead yaar. want to cry actually.

And you need bashing becky.... LOL
First you show such heart-stopping trailer which I have never seen before. And Second, you introduce it as if you ARE SLB - sitting in my living room in Kashmir - you know how much I pine to see Kashmir!

Anyway....with this first one itself, I want to write loads on their pair - go ahead! I will keep my mouth shut for now!

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 5:23am | IP Logged
LOL LOL No no, open up...what was your firstt reaction to this..??

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Sunin let me tell you something. When I watched this TEASER, I had NO clue of how Sonam looked and how Ranbir looked. I didn't know they were Sonam or Ranbir. I didn't know they were Kapoors. I didnt know who these people were, the ones whom I was watching in the teaser. I knew they were some newcomers...but no idea of what their names are...what families they descend from...how they look...nothing...zilch, but love just happened all of a sudden...just like that. Saawariya has always been magical, always magical love - and love at first sight Embarrassed

After this TEASER, I was very impressed. Sadly enough as long as I was in Kashmir this is all of SonaBir or Saawariya I saw...later when I came back to Dubai after Summer...is when this madness took its very NEXT turn. When their faces were revealed for the very very first time. Embarrassed Tell me when you are ready for that dose.

sunin

Goldie

sunin

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I am still dead....in coma-type LOL , thodi time do....

Ok hosh vaapas aaya, hosh ud hayi theee.....

and yes maadam, I will make sure I will pay Miss Kissy more attention.

It is heart-stopping Becky, no other owrds.

It's a dream, created for the first and only time on screen. The colors, the sequences, the faces, EVERYTHING are par excellence.
I have seen people use the word "ethereal" to a couple of heroines Confused , but the word personfies, only personifies what has been projected in the trailer.

I want to be there with them, inside the screen, touch the blueness, touch the untouchables, but afraid i won't be - because it is tooo real to be true, toooo beautiful to behold!!!!!! Embarrassed

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunin

I am still dead....in coma-type LOL , thodi time do....

Ok hosh vaapas aaya, hosh ud hayi theee..... I can imagineLOLLOL.

and yes maadam, I will make sure I will pay Miss Kissy more attention. Good goodLOLLOLshe loves itLOLTongue

It is heart-stopping Becky, no other owrds.

It's a dream, created for the first and only time on screen. The colors, the sequences, the faces, EVERYTHING are par excellence.
I have seen people use the word "ethereal" to a couple of heroines Confused , but the word personfies, only personifies what has been projected in the trailer.

I want to be there with them, inside the screen, touch the blueness, touch the untouchables, but afraid i won't be - because it is tooo real to be true, toooo beautiful to behold!!!!!! Embarrassed
Ahhhhhh. This is why I love your words of appreciation, they do full justice to whatever is being discussed, be it a person, a place or a movie. Your every word has completely touched me, and I can't agree more with you. Saawariya is truly truly ethereal- Aha! I know what you meanLOLTongue Yes..the blue effect of the movie was just undescribable!EmbarrassedKeep flowing...keep bringing out those feelings you have for the movie...write however you wish...it's a free zoneBig smile

sunin

Goldie

sunin

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 5:36am | IP Logged
On the contrary, I knew everything about them before I saw the movie....
They were introduced in a couple of reality shows I used to watch....but not this trailer!

Don't be mad becky, but I was in awe for SLB - what genius to create one of a kind atmosphere like that. We see movies mushrooming in the industry - copycatting like never before - with regard to stories, songs, action films, ETs, dances, clothes, hairstyles, tech-savvies - what not.

But Saawariya - stands out in the film industry for me!!!!!
And the pair SLB chose to portray his fairy-tale - no words again, that too new-comers!!! Pure Genius!!!!

Becks - I am ready for the next dose. Smile

Edited by sunin - 29 May 2008 at 5:38am

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Completely. He picked them out of millions, he knew they were GEMS. He turned them into true stars, and then presented them before us.

Yes even I knew them from head to toe before watching the movie. The excitement was all BEFORE the movie...after the movie..it sort of vanished...but we will leave that for later.

However- the first first first thing people of India saw coming from Anil Kapoor's daughter and Rishi/Neetu's son- was this trailer. Otherwise, they weren't ever out in the media. SLB made sure that they wouldnt have their photos out or anything at all, or no interviews- nothing. I heard the name Sonam somewhere in some magazine...a whole year before the release, and I looked her up on google- but found nothing!

Now then, this trailer was the initial initial thing. As you must have seen even this trailer doesn't reveal their faces..It was mucchhh after this trailer...that finally we witnessed them two! A FULL FLEDGED interview! THEIR FACES WERE REVEALED! - FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME...VERY VERY VERY FIRST SIME...SOMEONE SAW HOW SONAM KAPOOR LOOKED..how ranbir kapoor looked...!! we had only seen baby photos of them!! even the teaser didnt reveal their faces...it was this cover shoot for FILMFARE Embarrassed

There we go..BONKERRRRRS!-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top