Posted: 15 years ago
Welcome in Maria! Ofcourse 😃 😃
sunin thumbnail
Am I supposed to join in? Ok I am in! 😊
beckytower thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^Madam ji, I created this for YOU 😆 😆 Ofcourse you are supposed to be here. A very important part of it...This is going to be like a bed time story I am going to tell you 😆
sunin thumbnail
Hey Becks, what do I do now? 😆

by the way, sonabir - I come close to fainting when I see them together. I have a soft spot for tall men/women 😳 😆
sunin thumbnail
Originally posted by: beckytower

^^Madam ji, I created this for YOU 😆 😆 How can I thank you dear 🤗🤗Ofcourse you are supposed to be here. A very important part of it...This is going to be like a bed time story I am going to tell you 😆I am sooooooo eager and excited, sone se pehle sona ki story....wahwah! 

Edited by sunin - 15 years ago
beckytower thumbnail
Sooo..let's begin!

Now then Sunin, I am going to go in order of events. 😳 I want to see your honest reactions after everything I either give you to read, view or hear. 😳

Here is the FIRST FIRST FIRST look. One afternoon sitting in my living room in Kashmir, I saw the trailer of Saawariya...playing on Channel V...and there it was...love at first sight 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzIMCjaqKvs[/YOUTUBE]
beckytower thumbnail
Yes, yes you must be excited. Sona and craziness and excitement go together. We are all more Sona fans, but this story is more of SonaBir...and a slight more touch of Sona..she is the Drama Queen ofcourse...you have to give Miss.Kissy more attention 😆
sunin thumbnail
Is chat club par mujhe maaarke chod deni ki iraada hai kya?

Becks...I think most of the time, I will become speechless. Wow - a million times.

Staying here, we don't get to watch any promos, etc. So this is the FIRST time I am watching this trailer. I am dead, totally dead yaar....truly totally dead yaar. want to cry actually.

And you need bashing becky.... 😆
First you show such heart-stopping trailer which I have never seen before. And Second, you introduce it as if you ARE SLB - sitting in my living room in Kashmir - you know how much I pine to see Kashmir!

Anyway....with this first one itself, I want to write loads on their pair - go ahead! I will keep my mouth shut for now!