Morgoth thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I heard that there is a new promo where Billu reads Purab's letter and feels that injustice has been done to him. This is happening during Jassi's surprise Birthday party.

Also there is another promo where it shows Jassi Purab and Billu and a background voice says, "This is the beginning of a new friendship" or something like that...

I heard about these promos from someone else so there may be some things missing...If anyone sees the promos, plz post them here...thanks

Possible source: JP

Edited by MysticaMagic - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deadly thumbnail
Jodi do you mean Jassi Pretty? People don't need to rely on Jassi Pretty every time for the promos you know.
MayFlower thumbnail

2 promos in actual.

1) Purab letter and Billu reading it and saying that Purab was right. A voice in background announcing 'is this start of new friendship' are same promo.

2) don't know the whole but there was a background voice saying that Armaan and Mallika should get married or are getting married, sounded like Purushottam, Armaan's Father, and jassi looked shocked. Just saw this one once so don't recall the whole, whether it was at time of the b'day party or where.

Morgoth thumbnail
 I did not get the promos from JP. My friend called me up and told me about the promos...I dont know if she visited the site and read them up. Anyway, just in case, I will put in a citation.Edited by MysticaMagic - 19 years ago
deadly thumbnail
Mystica said that she heard about the new promos . She didn't say she read it. You know how rumours and talks spread. What if she heard it from a friend or family. Its not her fault if her friend or family didn't mention the fact that it is from Jassi Pretty.And May flower thanks for the info about the new promos.
kanchi thumbnail
The only promo i saw was Purusotam saying  about malika and Arman wedding date or someting and one was about the begining of new frensip.
Jatin Vaishnav thumbnail

Hi

I have not seen any promo so far...Let me know what happens next.

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aaaaaah......finally.......is the auspicious moment to unveil the letter finally come??(roll the drums)
miss generous thumbnail
wow . I can't wait billu telling  jassi about the letter. Its going to be fun. I want to see armaans face when jassi unveils the game which raj & he have  been playing with her. Armaans reaction. Yeh Purab........ Damn😆😆😆
heyher87 thumbnail

sorry jodi but you just like to call people names and call others cheaters i also saw these i wanted to post them coz my mom told me about them

you are nothing but an idiot and an total empty head