Zee Marathi

Diary che pudhe kay honar ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

amgauri

Groupbie

amgauri

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Hi all , Nikhilchya diary che agadi suruwatipasunch ya story madhe mahtva ahe kimbhuna tyachya diary nech sarva kathela janma dila ....ashi ti diary sadhya Tanishka madam kade ahe . Tanishka ne ti swatakade thewanyache kay karan asu shakate ? Ani hi diary Sulekha che khare roop baher aanel ka ? .......

mala tari watat ki ti diary adyap nit aahe mhanjech ticha kahi tari pudhe significant role asanar ......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diary che pudhe kay honar ?" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
mala ek gosht kalat nahi. diary la 365 pages asanar. or double of it. or half of it. mag bal kakane kinva itar konihi ti diary xerox ka nahi keli?i mean, after he lost it once, when he got it back, he shud hv made several copies of it, if the diary was oh-so-important. and how much time it takes to read 365 pages? 2 days at the most.

Smitu

Smitu

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 6:00am | IP Logged
hahaha good one...yes it does not take long to read the diary....and yes i agree if the diary is/was so important why have they always been so careless in keeping it safely?

i wonder what is sulekha's step is going to be next!

shastri ajoba is going to pune and she is in pune too...i hope nothing happens to the cute ajoba....

amgauri

Groupbie

amgauri

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I too fear that Sulekha might harm Ajoba while he's in Pune and when she'ld know that Ajoba is investigating her past Sulekha will not have any other option but harm Ajoba ...watsay ?

shilpa.jk

shilpa.jk

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Diary madhe Nikhilne nakkich Sulekha baddal kahitari imp lihun thevle asnar.Ata ti diary Tanishka kade aahe . Sulekha Tanishkala sudha dhoka deu shakte.Pan dairy swatakade theun Tanishkane tiche tatakhalche manjer banvale aahe.

nitinn

nitinn

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Hey guys......

This thing happend with my sister in law when she was travelling to Pune... She happend to meet Anand Abhyankar who plays Dinu Aajoba's role.... She went up2 him and told him that all her family members enjoy his role in Asambhav and he is putting up a very good performance... Tyannee haath jodun mhatle" aabhari aahe" and he smiled... She was telling us the other day about this...
Smitu's "cute ajoba" phrase reminded me of this incident.

Smitu

Smitu

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
btw...satish rajewade and myself we went to the same school. he is senior to me...he knows my brother....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.