Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

*Ok, someone else suggested the below theory, but I'm posting it here since I think its very possible and I love the idea!Wink

As u all must have seen, Madz posted the BD cover (which im pretty sure is the real one) which has a white queen chess piece up front with a red pawn in the background. So the theory is this...

The red pawn is who Bella used to be - blushing red, innocent. And the white queen is who Bella is now after her transformation into a vampire - pale white, powerful and strong. So if this theory is correct, it means Bella will turn into a vampire after all! I just hope that she ends up getting married to EdwardEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Theory abt the chess cover!!" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Nice Theory!!

I think u r right!! i hope the last part u said..hopee itz gonna be truee Embarrassed

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Oo! Nice theory!
really hope that something like that would happen! Or even maybe atleast the wedding.. Embarrassed

*saakshi_fan*

IF-Dazzler

*saakshi_fan*

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

oh , wow noe thats critical thinking skills......or thinking out of the box..

thats interesting..

i think thats true too....

but its just that im not the best person at chess....and neither do i noe how to play itLOLso i couldnt really tell wut i had in my head with ....making sense wordsLOL

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
i know the back peice was a pawn but i couldnt register that the front was a quenn...thats an intersting theory...lets see what happens

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Ooo...I love the theory Kru! LOL

I was thinking that Bella'd be the queen, and for some weird weird reason, when I saw the pawn, I thought of Jacob, because in my head he's defintiely not out of the picture yet, and maybe he'd be the pawn, because in a way she kinda used him in a way! Embarrassed Confused Confused And well as a wolf he gets angry a lot easier/faster, and so that symbolizes the red color?

Did that make any sense? Or was I rambling? LOL

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Yep that is a good theory, The cover sure has a unimaginable meaning behind it=|
I think since its a chess board, it might also mean that there will be a competiton, a conspiracy, with the red against the white.. So vampires against who... Confused

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
well kru you might be right because my mind is just coming out blank LOL   Question Question Question

Post Reply New Post

Go to top