Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
^ yea .. that's the way SP creatives go
i hope they'll prove Kshitij as a good one.

hmm .. about Kalika: yea .. she s kind of busy with
her own problems, Ambika who doesn't care about her,
Shubra who keeps her blaming.. really she must be crowned to the Princess of Blaming 😕
Kalika nahin to woh Saloni ko phone kar kar hi Sal ko
blame karti rehti hai.

so .. i hope one thing in Kalika's life goes well:
she gets the perfect husband.
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You are right Manu. Kalika deserves happiness so for her sake Shitij shd be positive but the indications are he wont be. Or else they have someone else opp Kalika.

BTW another gem by you " Shubra who keeps her blaming.. really she must be crowned to the Princess of Blaming " 😆 😆 I think that can go to Shubra's blog! 😛
MiMi_19 thumbnail
yea he does seem like a pretender..and wats up with him trying to find flaws in the company employees and firing them? i guess he wants to be the only owner
amansk67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

You have put it rightly, Kshitij's change was drastic and abrupt and the writers are clearly trying to mislead us with Banerjee, leaking details by sending the poor guy on leave!! Its a plan!

i completely agree. KTJ is just trying 2 take brij and nahar into confidence so that he can cheat them later .
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiMi_19

yea he does seem like a pretender..and wats up with him trying to find flaws in the company employees and firing them? i guess he wants to be the only owner

Yes thats right and that too right in the begining without even knowing them. In today's episode the way he gets Mr Banerjee arrested also raises suspicion. Shitij does want to own the co alone.

realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: amansk67

i completely agree. KTJ is just trying 2 take brij and nahar into confidence so that he can cheat them later .

yes he all set to decieve them. Today he wastes no time in getting Banerjee arrested! And he is falling for Kalika! poor she!😭

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lav...there is something very fishy about this guy....I wouldn't trust him.....

manisha...hoe is....alles kits....
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

lav...there is something very fishy about this guy....I wouldn't trust him.....

manisha...hoe is....alles kits....

Hi again Shali🤗. Yes very fishy guy he definitely wants to take over the business. But how can Nahar-Brijesh trust him? esp Brijesh who trusted Mr Banerjee for years?

Do not know if its his acting or something else but he acts all good i cannot trust him for some reason lol 😆 i think hes bad.