Video: Urmi saying sorry to Sandy - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by ketaki_ry

NOO!! fazi no!!

anyways, its not confesion which spoilt it. Its the ppl who are changing sandeep's character - making him more and more depressing along with the hair..

Ya...you are right..its almost as if one feels sorry for him..
i dont feel sorry for him.....he looks terrible.......anyway, nothing to worry now, he went for a hair cut
Okie hair talks *looks around* 😉.. The first scene is actually cute.. Loved the way she just went upto him he just holded her 😉 😳 I am just replaying and seeing only that part.. 😆  Loved her when she makes all home plans..Wo kya kahte hai.. 'ye ishq hai.. baithe bithaye.. jannat dikhaye' this maybe next song for ma VM after all request and if shrey doesnt take it..😛😛Edited by monu1101 - 15 years ago
ya make a vm on that........... 😉
of course it can be the part of our VM's.. 😃

Originally posted by monu1101

Okie hair talks *looks around* 😉.. The first scene is actually cute.. Loved the way she just went upto him he just holded her 😉 😳 I am just replaying and seeing only that part.. 😆  Loved her when she makes all home plans..Wo kya kahte hai.. 'ye ishq hai.. baithe bithaye.. jannat dikhaye' this maybe next song for ma VM after all request and if shrey doesnt take it..😛😛

even i liked it...first of all urmi's reaction when he called her...she just couldnt believe her luck...and then sandy cozying up to her instead of saying its beech mohalla...

Originally posted by sonia77

Ya...you are right..its almost as if one feels sorry for him..

it was the writing and direction really...