Fan Fictions

"Zindagi – Ek Safar"Ep:34(Above18yrs plz)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 28

Page 1
Page   of 28
Page 2 Page 28

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

"Zindagi – ek safar" is a sensitive story. This isn't a short story.. don't know that makes u sad or happy.. Winkso it wont have parts but episodes.

The lead actors of my Story are Rajeev Khandelwal & Payal Sarkar. It has a more mature look and certain issues arise which may be sensitive to young minds and that is the reason I have tried to limit this to readers above 18years old

The story is imaginative largely; but certain aspects of the story are from reality. I did not find it interesting to post the names of all the characters in the beginning and about them in the start, so I would love u all to know them gradually along as u read the story.

Thanks to my lovely friends Bini & Sara who pushed me to post this one. Thanks to my friend Himani who keeps asking about my next story with Rajeev in it. Special thanks to my dear friend San for always understanding & caring.

Apart from them there are some wonderful friends my lovely readers who have encouraged me so much that this story could grow and make way from my heart to here in this section Golu, Jyothi, Vandu, Rabia, Khubu, Juvz, Sara(Akshsara), Sonali, Monika, kookie_crinks91, Nida, kriti, sumitwadhwa(sorry u cant comment on this ff, I feel more sad than u), sujalangad_rock, freaky_angel, sarikalrl, Ravishing_gal thanks to all of u.Big smile

Will post the first episode soon. Hope I dont disappoint u.

With luv

Bhoomi

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 11 June 2008 at 2:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi_bsMehwisMixcoTree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Zindagi – Ek Safar"Ep:34(Above18yrs plz)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged
welcome back swetooo miss you a lo Clap

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monikaseth

welcome back swetooo miss you a lo Clap

thanks monika.. main gayi kahan thi re... LOL.. itna jaldi peecha nahi jhodungi...Wink

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged

"Zindagi - Ek Safar"

Episode: 1

It's a busy Railway station, Train is about to start, the people rush into the train with the luggage and the noise is too loud for the ears.

In the midst of this a couple with a kid rushes into the Train going to Jalandhar. The woman held the hand of the kid who is around 6-7 years old and the man with the luggage is passing through the crowd and helping the woman and the child to get into the train; pushing the luggage inside. As they board the train and rush into their compartment birth, they open the door and see a young lady sitting looking through the window.

As the couple with the kid enters she looks at them and has a smile with an ease that a family is with her in this journey.

The Man checks out the ticket and the seat they have and is arranging the luggage. The women smiles at the young lady

and she smiles back; while the child looks with empty eyes… he doesn't smile nor does react much…

Safar Inka kuch hi Dino ka,

Sath bas kuch hi kadmo ka,

Dekhen kya mod yeh safar chod jayega,

Kiss rastey Inko jod jayega…

____________________________________________________________ ___________

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...kirti123

golu_1677

IF-Dazzler

golu_1677

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged
bhoomi great intro. will b waiting for the next part post it soon. an i hope its a bit longer than ur usual fics bcoz it has rajeev in it.

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 10:42am | IP Logged
wowowwow Clap Clap great bhoomi kya intro hai ab 1st part jaldi doooo. Wink

binidoshi

binidoshi

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Wow..bhoomi..just luved the intro..luking frwd to the next part..

nihita

Goldie

nihita

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
wow bhoomi absolutely fantastic intro....another masterpiece from you!!!!!
love
nihita

Post Reply New Post

Go to top