Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkling_Saie thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

@ Ranu, Shaina

thnx for the wonderful reply... luvvveed it...

@ Shaina

about Major Nair, when i wrote the fic i dint know his name and i forgot to change it when i posted it here... sorry for that... and Simran is not the same one from LRL... she's different... n yeah... not at all important from the fic's point of view... par haan, uska character apni LRL waali Simran se kaafi miltla-julta hain... matlab all guys are behind her and all... pata nahi who's playing Archana... mebbe you can suggest a name for here...

thnx all for reading the update...

here i go with the next one...

At 1700 hrs -

BC – Cadets N mentors, aap sab yaha se bari bari ek bag, jis mein aap ki jaroorat ki saari chise rakhi huyi hain, uthayenge aur har pair ek envelope uthayenga, jis mein aap ko aap ke mission ki jaankari milegi. Jab aap apna envelope kholege, toh please us mein se route-map ki ek copy yaha Academy mein apne naam ke saath chode jaiye. N after that you can proceed for your respective missions. Ab aap sab parso 0530 hrs par yahi Academy mein report karenge. Best of luck for your mission. Dismiss!

All the pairs went forward n took their stuff n headed towards the jungle. It was 5:30 in the evening, so it wasn't that dark in the jungle. There was pleanty of sunlight still coming in patches between the gaps in the leaves. They drill was designed in such a ways that no pair will intercept the other unless they take a wrong path. So it was all quiet in the jungle.

So, we will look at what the different pairs were doing... a few... our charming six...

Dr Ritu – waise Cadet Aalekh, kya tumhe bina daroo ke neend aati hain?

Aalekh – matlab? Apne apun ko samjha kya hain? Apun yaha par, is Academy mein jabardasti se aya hoga lekin apun jo kuch bhi kaam karte hain voh apun ka pura ka pura dimag laga kar karta hain…

Dr Ritu – to, tumhare pass dimag hain toh…

Aalekh – ma'am, kyun apun ko sharmidha kar rahi hain?

Dr Ritu – sorry Cadet, I had to ask…

Aalekh – waise ma'am, aap agar hindi mein baat kar sakti ho to apun ko jaldi se samajh mein ayega. Voh kya hain na apun ka aur angreji ka 36 ka aakda hain…

Dr Ritu – (moving a tree-branch coming in their way) no problem Cadet Aalekh…

N their talk went on. Their first job was to find a place to put up a tent to spend the night. So they were looking at a nice, clear place while talking.

Pooja – Sir, kya aap ne nikalte waqt apni battery charge ki hain?

Nair – (irritated) kya matlab hain aap ka Cadet Ghai?

Pooja – voh Sir, kya aap Academy se nikhalne se pehle kuch khaya kya? Kyun ki meri battery toh ab recharge karne ke liye SMS bhej rahi hain…

Nair – Cadet Ghai, main tumhe abhi khane ki ijajat nahi doonga.  (he moves a little forward n then again comed back to Pooja, who was standing as if glued to the ground) waise Cadet Ghai, main kaafi thak gaya hu so will you carry my bag? (n without waiting for her answer, thrusted his bag into her hands n went ahead of her leaving Pooaj staring behind him.)

Pooja – is muchchad ko to main…

Nair – kuch kaha aap ne Cadet Ghai?

Pooja – no Sir. Waise bhi aap ne mere inbox-outbox dono ko itna overload kar diya hain to main aur SMS kaha se bhejungi?

Nair laughs at her words like a villaion n harshly says "Follow me Cadet Ghai. Hame yeh drill complete bhi karni hain. Yaha par khade khade tumhara SMS exchange nahi karna hain…"

Pooja – are wah Sir, mere saath rehker aap bhi….?

Nair – just shut your mouth n Follow me…

Meanwhile, Huda N Dr Shalini had found themselves a nice place n were already putting up the tent.

Huda – waise Dr Shalini, hamara mission hain kya? Aur hum itne jaldi tent kyun laga rahe hain?

Shalini – voh is liye Cadet Huda, ki agar hum apna har ek kaam waqt se pehle karenge toh it will be easier for us to complete our drill before the time. Aur rahi baat hamare mission objective ki toh hame yeh route map follow karna hain aur yaha par… (She says pointing at a particular place in the map) pohach kar hame kuch object dhundna hoga n them we'll be back in the Academy.

Huda – bass? Bass itna hi mission diya hain hame tau ne?

Shalini – yeh tau kaun hain Cadet?

Huda – (sounding a bit scared) voh…tau…??voh… voh…Brigadier Chandok…

Shalini burst out laughing. "Brigadier Chandok? Tau?"

Huda was taken aback by Dr Shalini's reaction. He expected her to scold him but she was laughing…laughing like hell…

Huda – yes ma'am…agar aap ko yeh naam pasand aaya hain to aap rakh lijiye..mujhe nahi chahiye…

Shalini – Cadet, why are you so scared? I am not going to punish you ya phir phaasi par bhi nahi latkane wali hu…just calm down…. (she continues to laugh)

Huda – (moving his hand through his hair) ab Dr Shalini, ab Huda is personality hi kuch aisi hain na ki voh admi dekhkar use naam rakhta hain.…!!! kya hum tent lagane ka kaam resume kare?

Shalini – oh! I forgot for what we are here! Chalo, ab ek jagah pa hi khade rahoge ya phir mujhe help bhi karoge?

Huda – (to himself) chor hi aake ulta police ko date…kya baat hain!

Shalini – kuch kaha tum ne Cadet?

Huda – nahi toh…kuch bhi toh nahi…shayad aap ke kaan baj rahe ho? (he asked innocently)

Shalini – (believing that his joke was true) haan shayad…anyways, chalo….

Yudi was following Simran Ma'am path.

Yudi – ma'm, hum exactly jaa kaha rahe hain?

Simran – tum bhi hadd karte ho Yudi-boy! Mission par aur kaha par?

Yudi – (fighting a strong urge to laugh) voh to mujhe bhi pata hain ma'am. Par mission par exactly kaha? I mean to say, hum kab tak aise jungle mein ghoomte rahenge? We have to stop somewhere n put up the tent, right?

Simran – ohhhhh…main to sach mein bhool gayi thi ke hame tent lagane ke liye jagah dhoondni hain. Waise Yudi-boy, kya tum jaante ho ki hum jungle mein kitne under aa gaye honge?

Yudi – voh, mujhe kaise pata hoga ma'am? Route map to aap carry kar rahi ho, so I thought ki you know that route…

Simran – oh shit…mujhe to is mein se kuch bhi nahi samajh aa raha hain…(Yudi hits a hand on his forhead) kya tum abhi bhi is mein se kuch padh sakte ho? (passing Yudi a route map)

Yudi – well, ma'am, I can definitely try…

Simran – that's the spirit! Ab hum dono ko is jungle se bahar nikalne ki puri jimmedari tum par!

Yudi – (to himself) what? (n then to Simran) Ok fine ma'am. I hope that I wont disappoint you.

Simran – mujhe tumse yahi ummed thi Yudi-boy…

Yudi was thinking – yeh meri mentor hain ya phir main inka mentor hu? Kaha ja rahi hain khud hi ko nahi pata! Anyways ma'am, agar aage ke drill mein bhi main isi tarah aap ke depended raha na to pata nahi kab is jungle se bahar nikal paunga? Ab jo kuch karna hain, tujhe hi karna hain…khud ko aur Simran ma'am ko is jungle se bahar nikalna hain…phir Simran ma'am aur main…kitni impress ho jayegi voh mujh par…keep it up, Yudi…

Simran – (putting her hand on his shoulder) itna kya soch rahe ho?

Yudi – huh? (he couldn't think of anything now that Simran's hand was on his shoulder)

Simran – Yudi-boy, are you alright?

Yudi – oh yeah, ma'am. I am perfectly fine!

They continued their search for the path. But after a long time, Yudi realised that they are completely lost!!!

Ali – aur kitne door jana hain hame Ma'am?

Lotita – bass, itne mein hi thak gaye Cadet?

Ali – shayad ma'am…

Lotita – come again Cadet?

Ali – voh…hame maaf kar dijiye…waise hum abhi itne bhi nahi thake hain…chal sakte hain…

Lotita – good…Cadet, will you please carry my bag?

Ali – haam ma'am. Kyun nahi? Akhir aap hamari mentor hain aur hame yaha par aap ko madad hi to karne bheja gaya hain…dijiye…

Ali takes the bag from Lotita.

Lotita – (looking at the route-mao in his hands) Cadet Beigh, hum abhi aur 2 km door jayenge n there we'll find a place for the tent.

Ali – jaise aap ko thik lage ma'am.

Lotita – chalo phir. Aage badhte hain…

Ali – ji..

Raj n Naina were walking in the jungle. Naina after Raj… Raj was looking at the route map, frequently standing for checking n re-checking for the route. There was an odd silence between them.

Raj – (breaking the silence at last) Cadet Singh, kya aap mujhe apne bag mein se pani nikal kar dengi?

Naina unwillingly took the water-bottle out n passed it on to Raj. Raj drank. "Thank you!"

Naina – waise, ab hame aur kitna door jana hain, Captain Shekhawat?

Raj was surprised that Naina now called him 'Captain Shekhawat', instead of 'Sir' or 'Captain Rajveer'…they were going far from each other with every passing minute of silence between them…

Raj – (giving a false smile) abhi to hame shayad aur kuch 4-5 km jakar tent laga deni chahiye… Kyun? (looking at her)

Naina – kuch nahi, bass aise hi.

Raj – thik hain. (he went ahead of Naina with his heart broken down into pieces) (turning to Naina) ab agar aap vahi khadi rahogi to drill jeetogi kaise?

Naina – oh! I am sorry…(she follows him)

After walking for a few kilometers more deep in the jungle, they arrived at a valley-kind-of place. It was very steep. There were many trees on the slope n the place was quite dark now as the Sun had started setting. Raj started to descend the slope. Naina wordlessly copied the tricks he did to descend.

"oops!" cried Naina. It was her cry that made Raj stop n look backwards. Naina had tripped over a large stone n now was sitting on the ground. He walked upto her.

Raj – (smiling) Cadet Singh, aap bhi naa kabhi kabhi kamal hi karti hain. Shayad aaj aap ka girne ka din hain…(he gives her his hand for the support)

Naina – no, thanks. I can get up on my own.

She tried to get up but again fell down. Her leg was injured very badly.

Raj – chodiye Cadet Singh.

He puts his hand into her n makes her stand. She stood up bet her knee was bent.

"aow….", she said.

Raj – kya bahot dard ho raha hain Cadet Singh?

Naina – no, I am fine. Chaliye…

Raj – kya aap aur aage chal payegi ya phir kuch der hum yahi ruk jaye?

Naina – nahi..hum aage jate hain…

Raj – well….I appreciate your fighting spirit…par seriously, I don't think that it's possible for you to go ahead. Your leg seems to be hurt very badly..

Naina – (rudely) aap ko meri fikr karne ki koi jaroorat nahi…(saying this she took a few steps further n stands taking a tree for her support)

Raj – that's enough, Cadet Singh. Let me see what had happened to your leg…

Naina – it's none of your business Captain!

She walks a few steps more taking support from surrounding trees. Raj registers that her trouser was getting red with blood at her knee.

Raj – Naina, meri baat to suno…

But Naina ignores him. Raj could see Naina's leg bleeding very badly. He was feeling bad, hurt. But then he ran behind Naina n lifted her up from the ground at her legs, with her head facing his back. (Like the one Huda carried Naina on the Valentine's Day, explaining about love, remember?)

Naina – (shouting) mujhe neeche utariye Captain!

Raj – just shup up n do what I say!

Naina – (still shouting n hammering his back with her hands) leave me, I said….

Raj carried Naina on his shoulder down that slope n then put her down on a rock. He opened his bag n took out the first-aid box out. He sat on his knees infront of Naina n slowly began to lift her trouser up. He was having a hard time as Naina was constantly protesting.

Raj – SHUT UP NOW NAINA…ITS NOT ALWAYS YOU WHO SHOUT…

Understanding that there will be no use of her efforts, her protests, Naina sat still. She watched Captain Rajveer slowly n carefully folding her trouser upto her injured knee. He took out the antiseptic liquid, took it on a lump of cotton n began to clean her wound.

Naina – (her eyes were full of tears because of the intense pain in her knee) ohh…aaahhh…..ouch!…dhire se…dard ho raha hain….

At these words, Raj blew some air form his mouth on her wounds. As it reached her knee, Naina felt a soothing sensation. She closed her eyes. He continued cleaning without even looking at her…

Naina –  (her eyes still closed) aoww….

She placed her hands near her injured knee. Raj looked up at Naina this time. "bass do minute aur, Naina. Be brave…" His words gave her a strange comfort within her. She stared at Raj with wet eyes…he looked very handsome in the reddish, setting sunlight spread over him…

He applied some cream on it n then slowly bandaged her wound. Frequently, his hands touched her bare leg, sending a tingling sensation through her. Finally, he finished the dressing n then looked at Naina, who was too, looking at him. They stared in each other's eyes for a long time…

A bird howled loudly in the jungle. That howl made Naina n Raj to come back in their senses.

Raj – (in a soft but concerned voice) are you feeling alright Naina?

Naina nodded.

Raj – OK then, we'll wait here for half n hour or so n then we'll try to go ahead to find a place for the tent if you are able to walk by that time. Thik hain?

Naina – yeah…

Raj handed over the water-bottle to her. Naina suddenly realized how thirsty she was n snatched the bottle from Raj's hands n started to drink the water. Raj smiled n then turned away from her. Walked a few steps in the direction opposite to Naina. He went inside the dense woods. He went behind a large tree, trying to see the path ahead. But as Naina saw Raj disappear behind the tree, she grew scared n screamed  - SIR?????

Raj heard her cry n came out of the woods to see what had happened to Naina. He approached her n said – "kya hua Naina?"

Naina –  (sobbing) voh….aap yaha se chale gaye na…is liye…mujhe…dar laga…so…..

Raj – (smiling broadly now) Naina,,,tum bhi na…

Naina –  (still not able to speak up clearly) main..bhi kya? Aap…. mujhe chod… kar… mat… jana…kabhi bhi…nahi….

Raj came closer to her, putting his hands on her shoulder, looking directly into her eyes. "Kabhi bhi nahi, Naina…kabhi bhi nahi jaunga tumhe chodkar…"

Raj was really very happy that he could behave normally with Naina again. Naina wanted Raj to be near her n at the same time she wanted him to be far away from her. She was confused. (Yaar mujhe ek baat batao, yeh Naina hamesha apni feelings ke bare mein confused kyun rehti hain???)

But both of them didn't know what was going to come in their path.

Half an hour later, when Naina tried to walk, she failed yet again. Raj tried to help her, assuming that they were friends again but Naina refused him once again.

Naina – (in a double meaning sense) no SIR, thank you very much. Main ab khud hi apna raasta naapna sikh chuki hu…

Raj –Naina, please aisi bate mat kiya karo… remember, I am always there to help you..

(wondering if this was the same Naina, who was sitting on the rock, staring at him…)

Naina – but I don't need your help anymore…(saying this, she again collapses on the ground)

Raj shook his head with a kya-hoga-is-ladki-ka looks on his face. "chalo, I wont help you again…sit on this rock n rest (pointing towards a nearby rock) waise Naina, I don't think that we should move further now. Your leg is paining aur abhi andhera bhi bahot ho gaya hain. Agar tum mujhse thodi si help lo, toh hum yaha par aage 2 minute par ek plain hain waha tak pahuch sakte hain.

Naina didn't respond to his words. She sat on that rock.

Raj – I think that you've accepted my help…(he approached her)

Naina – I didn't..i never said….

But she was stopped in mid-sentence as Raj had lifted her up in his arms n already had started walking. Naina ke naak par phir se gussa…..

Naina – Sir, yeh aap kya kar rahe ho?

Raj – tumhe le ja raha hu, aur kya?

Naina – kaha par? Aap mujhe neeche chodiye, varna…

Raj – varna kya Naina?

Naina – varna main jor jor se chillaungi…

Raj – (carelessly) chillao…waise bhi tumhari sun ne ke liye yaha koi nahi aane wala…

Naina – (with anger boiling inside her) Sir….

Raj – (feeling her anger) kya hua?

Naina – aap ne mujhe bataya nahi ki aap mujhe kaha le ja rahe ho?

Raj -  (smiling) don't worry Naina…

Naina – (shaking her head) no Sir! Mera matlab…

Raj – main janta hu tumhe kya kehna hain…par kya please tum thodi der ke liye chup baith sakti ho? Tumhe kya lagta hain, tumhe uthana, yeh saara saman pakadna, chalna aur bolna ek saath karna aasan hain???!!!

They reached the plain. Raj put up the tent while Naina sat on the ground trying to make a bonfire. She was still arranging the sticks when Raj finished putting up the tent. He came near n lit the fire. The fire crackling was the only sound for miles around them…

Raj opened his bag n found some boxes in it. He gave one of the box to Naina n took one himself. Naina refused to take anything from Raj.

Naina – I am sorry Captain Shekhawat…par mujhe abhi bhook nahi hain.. you continue…

'there.. she came back on Captain Shekhawat again..tum kabhi nahi badlogi Naina…', Raj thought. He kept his box unopened on the ground n sat next to the bonfire.

Naina – I said, you may continue, Captain Shekhawat…

Raj just smiled at her n continued looking into the fire.

Naina – CAPTAIN SHEKHAWAT, AAP KO SUNAI NAHI DETA KYA? I SAID YOU MAY CONTINUE….

Raj – (angrily) Cadet Singh, kya ab aap apni teacher ko bhi orders dena sikh gayi hain? Agar mujhe bhook lage to main khud kha lunga. 'You' don't have to worry at all…n your punishment is to go n run 50 rounds of this place.

Naina – punishment?

Raj – yes Cadet Singh, punishment.

Naina – par kyun Captain?

Raj  - Aap mein apne teacher se baat karne ki jara si bhi tamiz nahi hain, isi baat ki punishment. Understand?

Naina – par Sir, mujhe chalne mein thodi takleef ho rahi hain…

Raj – Cadet Singh, aap yaha ek sipahi banne aayi hain, koi beauty contest winner nahi…so get up RIGHT NOW…

Raj saw Naina stand up with great difficulty. She took a step ahead. There was a painful expression on her face. She closed her eyes. Raj could feel her pain. She took another step. Raj was looking at her without even blinking his eyes. 'Shit! Captain Rajveer, gusse mein tu ne yeh Naina se kya karne ke liye keh diya? Dikhta nahi kya tujhe, use kitni takleef ho rahi hain? Saale..jakar chullubhar pani mein doob mar …', Raj was thinking. He watched Naina complete her punishment. She was close to tears now. She completed her rounds n stood in front of Raj. "Cadet Singh reporting Sir!", she said with immense efforts. She was going to fall on the ground. But Raj held her by her waist. Tear trickled down Naina's eyes. Raj felt pain rising inside himself, too.

"sorry…..", he muttered to Naina., "mujhe maaf kar dena Naina…please…"

But Naina didn't respond to his call. She just lat there, with a drop or two trickling down her face from her eyes...

Raj – Naina…ab please phir se rona mat….(his experiences with her previous rona-dhona were not at all good…but Naina wasn't saying anyting this time. She was nearly uncouncious) Ok..chalo Naina…tum jo kahogi main karunga. Bass ab yeh rona band karo…(still, she was silent) Naina….Naina….(he kept on saying her name but no response.)

He put her down n rushed for the water-bottle. He sprinkled some water on her face. No use…he was getting impatient…he emptied the whole bottle on Naina's face. "Naina…."

There was some movement on her face. She opened her eyes n found herself very close to Captain Rajveer. She tried to get up hastily n sat straight on the ground.

Raj – thank god, Naina..tum thik ho…c'mon now, eat something..you'll feel better.

Naina – no Sir, mujhe bhook nahi hain…

Raj – (in a caring voice) Naina, main janta hu ki tum bhi Navin ki tarah bahot hi ziddi ho par agar aaj tum meri baat nahi manogi to it's you, who wont feel better…chalo now, eat this…

He took her box in his hands n forced her to eat it. "How are you feeling now Cadet Singh?"

"fine…", replied Naina faintly.

"Naina, raat bahot ho gayi hain, I think you should go to sleep now. Hum subah decide karenge ki aage kya karna hain. Good night!", said Raj.

Naina – Good Night…

Naina got up n walked to the tent. Raj was staring as Naina's figure disappeared into the darkness of the tent. He sighed. "Good Night, Love…"

thtz all for today guys...

waiting for your replies...

Ta daa

luv

Saie

fanatic 21 thumbnail
it was fabulous updt.....aur rn part was tooo good.....
RSZR thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
SUPERB PART SAIE 👏 ALL THE CADETS WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE MENTORS LOOK REALLY GOOD 😊

LET ME START WITH THE FIRST ONE;
CADET ALEKH N DR.RITU: THE DIALOGUES BETWEEN THEM WERE REALLY GUD... 😃

CADET POOJA N MAJOR NAIR: BECHARI POOJA 😭 😭 BUT I MUST SAY, POOJA IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SHUT MAJOR NAIR'S MOUTH 😆 😆 😆

CADET HUDA N DR.SHALENI: WELL WAT TO TELL ABT THEM.. THEY BOTH R REAL COMEDIANS 😆 😆 KIS BAAT SE SHURU KARTE HAIN OR KAHAN KHATAM HOTI HAI 😆

CADET YUDI N DR.SIMRAN: I CANT UDERSTAND ONE THING, WHO MADE THIS LADY AN ARMY DOC?.. SHE DOSE'NT KNOW WHERE IS SHE GOING IN THE DENSE JUNGLE 😆 😆 😆 NOW POOR YUDI HAS TO DO EVERYTHING 😭   

CADET ALI N LOLITA MAM: I FEEL ONLY THIS TEAM SHOULD WIN, BECAUSE THEY WERE THE ONLY PAIR WHO WERE SERIOUS ABT THE DRILL.. NO OTHER DISCUSSIONS.. A GOOD TEAM 😊

CADET NAINA N CPT RAJVEER: IN DONO KA PART BAHUT ACHA THA 👏 👏 RAJ NAINA KA KITNA DYAAN RAKHTA HAI... BUT THIS NAINA.. I REALLY GET ANGRY ON HER 😡 😡 😡 I KNOW THAT NAINA HAS FACED SO MUCH. BUT STILL RAJ IS A TAECHER.. SHE SHOULD RESPECT HIM.. SHE IS REALLY VERY BAD 😡

ANYWAYS SAIE THE WHOLE PART WAS VERY GOOD.. THANKSS FOR THE PART 👏 WAITING FOR THE NEXT ONE 😊

LOVE
                        RANU 😊
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Too good!!!Awesome!!!!

Finally mentorship camp!!!!! 😊

The dialogues between Aalekh and Dr.Ritu was too good!!! 😆 😆 😆 Typically Aalekh!!!!! 😛

Major Nair bhi naa!!! 😡 Bechari Pooja!!!Usko kitna taag kar raha hai!!!! 😡

Dr. Simran bhi naa!!!! 😛 Usko kuch nahi aata!!!Yudi aur uske beech mentor kaun hai aur protegee kaun samaj main nahi aata!!!!!! 😆

Waise kya yahan bhi Simran ke role mein Jasvir Kaur hi hai??

Ali is as usual his courteous self!!!!Theek hi hai uska mentor-protegee pair!!!!! 😊 😊

Naina abhi bhi Raj ke saath kaisa behave kar rahi hai!!!!! 😡 Bechara Raj!!!!!! 😭

Aur Naina ne usse Captain Shekhawat bulaya!!!!Na sir naa hi Captain Rajveer!!!Very bad of her!!!!!! 😡

Naina gir gayi!!!! Par phir bhi Raj ki help nahi legi aur nahi usko dekhne degi!!!!!!!!Itni bhi kya akkad!!!!!! 😡

Raj ne usko zabardasti gode mein utha liya!!! 😳 Good for him kyunki aise toh yeh uski baat manegi nahi!!!!!! 😳

And then also she is struggling!!!!!!! 😆

Raj ne Naina ke wound ki dressing kii!!!!Naina feels something when he touches her!!!!! 😳 And feels comfort at his words!!!!!And they keep looking at each other!!! 😳 Thats great!!!!!!! 😊

Naina ko darr lagta hai jab Raj uski aakhon se dur chala jaye!!She is scared that he will leave her!!!!! 😊 😊 But he assures her that he will never leave her!!!!!How sweet!!!!! 😳 Naina Raj tumhe chhod kar kahi nahi jaa sakta!!!! 😊

Par Naina ko Raj paas bhi chahiye aur dur bhi!!!! 😛 Naina hamesha hi itna confused kyun rehti hai apni feelings ko lekar!!!!! 😛 Yeh aaj tak mujhe bhi samaj mein nahi aaya!!!!!! 😊 😊 😊

Lo yeh Naina thoda theek huyi ke phir se uske nakre chalu!!!!Uffff!!!!!! 😡

Raj sahi socha kya hoga ish ladki ka?? 😆 Well kuch nahi hoga tum bas isse apni dulhaan bana ke le jao!!!!! 😳

Raj ne Naina ko phir se gode mein uthaya!!!1How sweet!!!! 😳

Naina ke naak pe gussa!!!! 😡 Uske naak pe jab dekho gussa rehta hai!!!!! 😒

Raj is just too much!!!!Usse kaha chillao!!!! 😆 He is just too good!!!!! 😳

Naina was again rude to Raj!!! 😡 Ab khane mein bhi nakra!!!!O God!!!!! 😒

Raj ne usse punishment de diya!!!! 😡 😡 Usse aisa nahi karna chahiye tha Naina ke saath woh bhi ish haalat mein!!!! 😒 Raj kyun diya usse punishment jab ki usse jitna dard hoga usse kayi zyada dard tumhe hoga!!!!! 😭 Uska dard Raj se dekha kaha jata hai!!!!! 😭

Naina behsoh ho gayi!!!! 😭 Raj was feeling sorry for giving the punishment!!!! 😭 It was very unlike Raj to lose his temper and give Naina punishment when she is like this!!!!! 😕

Raj Naina ko manane laga!!! 😊 Aur uske rone se darr gaya!!!! 😊 Uska rona sambhal nahi sakta!!!!! 😊 😊 😊

Raj ne Naina ko khila hi diya uske lakh zidd ke baad bhi how sweet!!!!! 😳

Par yeh Naina Raj ke pyaar ko kab samjhegi??

I loved the end mein "Good Night , Love"!!!!!Haaaaiiiiiii!!!!!!How romantic!!!!!!! ☺️   😳

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for late reply.
These both parts were awesome.
Naina ki bacchi bekaar me baav khaati hai,Raj na ho to is ka kya hoga. 😡
Har baat me chillana to is ki aadat ho gayi hai. 😡
Bechara Raj bhi kab tak sune kabhi na kabhi to us ko gussa aayega hi na. 😉
Phir bhi vo itna sweet hai Naina ki itni care karta hai.
Ash ka role kaafi accha hai. 😊
Naina apne saare teachers se aise hi baat karegi kya?
😡 Mentorship programme jarrori tha. 😉
Kitne door aa gaye hai dono.Jaldi se paas aa jaye bus. 😉
Ye Simran mam ko Mentor kyoun banaya gaya hai agar sab kaam bechare ud ko hi karna hai to. 😕 😕 😕
Raj ne Naina ki kitni help ki maga vo aur us ka gussa.
Aur Raj ne bhi us ko itni tuff punishment de di 😡 phir bhi us ne poora kiya apni punishment ko. 👏
Brave gal.
update soon.