Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Am I the only one disliking Mahadev?

jyomun Newbie
jyomun
jyomun

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

The last few episodes of Asambhav have been so slow... the story has hardly moved forward an inch. Also the way Mahadev's character is emerging is quite disappointing. He seems to be a typical 'oversmart do-nothing' who very conveniently shrugs off all and any responsibilities towards his family and house. And getting suspicious of Parvati due to the drunken talk of Shrirang- just atrocious!

What do you think?

ChocoLady Groupbie
ChocoLady
ChocoLady

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
i can't stand him either. he's a good for nothing who thinks he's all that.. all talk and no action guy. i can't stand Adinath either.. he's an insufferable know-it-all who thinks it's his way or the highway.

the last coupla serials have been so boring. the shubra/parvati romances with adi/mahadev are also overly dramatized. the only scenes worth watching are the ones with Sulekha, Tanishka and Inspector Bhonsale.

sigh.. but i'm addicted!
amgauri Groupbie
amgauri
amgauri

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
mala dekhil halli mahadev wishayi asach watu lagale ahe . aani aajchya episode madhe Adinath Dr Samant wishayi je kahi bolala te tar mala mul tya katha ani adi chya character shi ekdum wisangat watale . Dr Samant chi treatment tyala patat nahi asa adhi kuthe dakhawalyache mala tari aathwat nahi .....aata ha navinch gunta director ka kartoy ?  Aani ya serial madhe Shubhra kiti wela - TASE KAHI NAKKI SANGTA YENAR NAHI - mhannar ahe te mojayala hawe LOL

Edited by amgauri - 28 May 2008 at 5:13pm
forever young Newbie
forever young
forever young

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
i agree with the oversmart do nothing view.
untta varun nustya shelya hakne
wackysharu Senior Member
wackysharu
wackysharu

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyomun

The last few episodes of Asambhav have been so slow... the story has hardly moved forward an inch. Also the way Mahadev's character is emerging is quite disappointing. He seems to be a typical 'oversmart do-nothing' who very conveniently shrugs off all and any responsibilities towards his family and house. And getting suspicious of Parvati due to the drunken talk of Shrirang- just atrocious!

What do you think?

i agree wid u... seriously... i hope adi doenst go on the same track... as it is he has started dislikeing dr samant...

jyomun Newbie
jyomun
jyomun

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amgauri

Aani ya serial madhe Shubhra kiti wela - TASE KAHI NAKKI SANGTA YENAR NAHI - mhannar ahe te mojayala hawe LOL

LOL I agree... tila kashya baddalhi thaampane boltach yet nahi... actually ata tichya supposed 'changulpanacha' raag yayla lagla aahe... pratyek serial madhe changali mansa moorkha aslich pahijet kaa? Mala vatata jya veli Dev akkal vatat hota tevha hi sagli 'changli' mandali dusryanda 'changulpanachya' line madhe ubhi hoti Wink

sanyogita_a Senior Member
sanyogita_a
sanyogita_a

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Aani ya serial madhe Shubhra kiti wela - TASE KAHI NAKKI SANGTA YENAR NAHI - mhannar ahe te mojayala hawe LOL

LOL I agree... tila kashya baddalhi thaampane boltach yet nahi... actually ata tichya supposed 'changulpanacha' raag yayla lagla aahe... pratyek serial madhe changali mansa moorkha aslich pahijet kaa? Mala vatata jya veli Dev akkal vatat hota tevha hi sagli 'changli' mandali dusryanda 'changulpanachya' line madhe ubhi hoti Wink

very funny...bt u r rtight!!!!

ani shubhra chya so called changulpanawar kadhi kadhi rag yeto!!

dhakaldoo Newbie
dhakaldoo
dhakaldoo

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanyogita_a

very funny...bt u r rtight!!!!

ani shubhra chya so called changulpanawar kadhi kadhi rag yeto!!

I agree completely with all of you !

I started watching this serial just last week. I found all episodes from Jan (either read updates or online... 15 episodes a day) and i was hooked to it as i loved the story.

but now i am watching it live and only 20 mins a day. its too boring.
i dont agree with mahadev/ adinath and shrubhra character at all
mahadev is as u all said good for nothing jealous creep
adinath is in complete denial ... i dont see why he has such a big prob accepting fact that there might have been some miss understanding between parvati mahadev. CRAP . as if these things dont happen in real life CRAP
also
shubhra and adi both are damn BAWALAT. whole world is doubting Sulekha and these ppl cant even think in that direction.

I like parvati cuz she is atleast firm and stern with sopan. shubhra is too bawlat.

I love character of PRIYA. she is smart and witty and plus Changli.
looks like she drank changulpana and akkal together :D

any way i feel like writing all this to the directer of this serial Insp. Bhosle
 why is he trying to make the serial like a typical hindi ekata kapoor series i dont understand.

I feel bad one good marathi serial is being spoiled!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index