Hrithik’s DuLand -JOIN NOW!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 145

nature

IF-Rockerz

nature

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
@Nika - even i'm waiting for Junoon to start Day Dreaming Day Dreaming... but i hate all this "Salman v/s Hrithik" thing Ouch ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hrithik’s DuLand -JOIN NOW!! (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nika_d

IF-Dazzler

Nika_d

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Yea I hate it too. Actually Hrithik isnt hosting the show. Its not his show. Dus ka dum belongs to Salman.
We havent seen Junoon yet so we dont know what exactly Hrithik is doing in the show. I guess ppl should first just wait for it to start.

Hrithik_rocks

IF-Dazzler

Hrithik_rocks

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nature

@Nika - even i'm waiting for Junoon to start Day Dreaming Day Dreaming... but i hate all this "Salman v/s Hrithik" thing Ouch ..

hmmm....im waiting for junoon too.....hrithik loooks soooo awesome in the pics.....i saw the video too like soo many times.....

hmm.....it wud have been cool to have birbal in the film....awww....i wished there was....

also wat i sall this stuff airing on the TV..?? wat are the stuff that they are going to show from JA

Nika_d

IF-Dazzler

Nika_d

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
^ They'll show the scenes that they had to delete coz they were affecting the flow of the film. Thats what Hrithik mentioned in his last filmfare interview. He said that he himself got some of his best shot scenes edited from the final cut coz they were affecting the flow of the film.

I am soo happy that they have planned to show these deleted scenes. Like this their hardwork wont go all waste. I just hope they include all these deleted scenes, making of the film and many more things in the DVD pack.

Edited by Nika_d - 03 June 2008 at 5:35pm

Nika_d

IF-Dazzler

Nika_d

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

ON THE SETS
When Hrithik got jiggy with it!

The participants of this reality show were in for a surprise when the Bollywood hunk walked in and even shook a leg, BT reports Time: 11 am to 12 pm of NDTV Imagine's Junoon Kuchh Kar Dikhaane Ka. Location: ND Studios, Karjat, Actors: Hrithik Roshan, Ila Arun, Raahat Fateh Ali Khan, Anand Raaj Anand and participants, Director: Gajendra Singh

It's a bright sunny day at the ND Studios in Karjat where it's the first day of the shoot for a new musical talent-hunt show called Junoon Kuchh Kar Dikhaane Ka for NDTV Imagine. Produced and directed by Gajendra Singh, a maestro who has successfully belted out several such shows in the past, the show has three groups performing on three genres, viz, Sufi, folk and Bollywood music and it's the genre that will be judged, not the singers. It being the first shoot of the first episode, there's a flurry of activity as Gajendra is giving last minute instructions; the participants are rehearsing and dolling up while trying to quell their anxiety with boosters from relatives who have accompanied them and the mentors are having a spirited discussion with Annu Kapoor about music and its beauty. Talk about being involved! COMPILED BY RESHMA S KULKARNI

For Ustad Raahat Fateh Ali Khan, the upholder of the mellifluous Sufi genre of music, it's the first time that he is judging a reality show and that too in India, a stint that he says, "I'm looking forward to; not only because I'll be able to mentor youngsters who are training in Sufi music but also because I will be able to hear singers who are equally good in other genres. It's a double treat!" he says leafing through a book to hide his nervousness. "Yes I'm a bit nervous; it's quite a task to judge like this" he smiles adding, "but I also love to read and since I don't get much time to indulge in this pleasure, I thought, why not make the most of this time?"

Meanwhile, on the sets, it's time for the customary puja to pray for an auspicious beginning; for which, the participants, mentors and audience members have been called after having a sumptuous lunch, to attend

The puja done with, it's time for the cameras to start rolling, which do with an opening sequence of the entry of the three groups with their mentors. The Sufi group looks ethereal in white; while the folk one looks rustic and vibrant in colourful outfits. The Bollywood group's entry is made dashing with bikes et al being brought on stage.

Hrithik then proceeds to interact with the performers. He chats with them, guides them and boosts their confidence. Hrithik is completely besotted by the young singer Ashraf and can't get over the way he speaks! He bursts into laughter every time he had to pose with Ashraf who screams "Aactionnn! Chalo Everyone Smilee Please" . There's an emotional moment when Ashraf suddenly bends down to take Hrithik's blessings!

The shoot is proceeding rhythmically till late evening after which….there's suddenly a lot of hustle-bustle and then….a blast of excitement…It's none other than the heart-throb Hrithik Roshan who appears on the stage and elicits taalis and seetis galore! "We didn't know Hrithik was going to be here; hope I get an autograph or better still, a picture with him!" are the comments being heard backstage. Meanwhile, Hrithik, who is the goodwill ambassador for the show and is here to lend support to the performers, grooves to songs from each genre, beginning with Khwajaa (Sufi), Bhumro (folk) and Break Free (Bollywood). The set reverberates with applause as he sets the stage on fire with his wow moves after which he gives a small speech saying "I relate to the junoon of these performers because I too have it in me to give the best to anything I do!"

source : times of india

Edited by Nika_d - 03 June 2008 at 5:55pm

Hrithik_rocks

IF-Dazzler

Hrithik_rocks

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nika_d

^ They'll show the scenes that they had to delete coz they were affecting the flow of the film. Thats what Hrithik mentioned in his last filmfare interview. He said that he himself got some of his best shot scenes edited from the final cut coz they were affecting the flow of the film.

I am soo happy that they have planned to show these deleted scenes. Like this their hardwork wont go all waste. I just hope they include all these deleted scenes, making of the film and many more things in the DVD pack.

oh...ok thanks sooo much!!
yea im happy that they will show the deleted scenes....it shows off all there hard worrk!!

-Saru-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saru-

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Nika thanks for the artcile,OMG!I cant wait for the show! Day Dreaming

nature

IF-Rockerz

nature

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:16am | IP Logged
@Nika - thanks for the article Big smile.. So Hrithik will groove to songs of all the 3 genres in a single episode.. what more could i ask for Day Dreaming...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top