Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hrithik_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Nika_d

Alright no offence to any Harman fan here. These r just my views and since this is Hrithik's FC, I think I have the right to say something and share my views.

I think both, father and son have too much attitude. He comes across as so egoistic.

Someone calling Harman Hrithik gave him the courage to talk to the media? LOL .. Thats funny.

Okay seriously  I feel sad for the guy who called Harman Hrithik... Man what did they do to that guy? Poor guy. They say someone planned this. Why would someone do such a thing to them? I mean why would someone make a plan and call Harman Hrithik? Who r they pointing at? They better not point towards the Roshans.

Look at these pics and see how he was 2 years back and how he is now. he looked so much better earlier. I would have seriously appreciated Harman if he would have admitted getting inspired by Hrithik but he isnt doing that. How shameful is that? You cant copy someone head to toe and say hey, I am not copying and please dont compair me with Hrithik. Just see his transformation.

Pic 1 ->
  >>>>

And now:
>>>> 

Pic 8 ->

When Ashu singed him I was like man he must be real good but I wish he had sticked to his original self if he is this good as an actor that Ashu signed him. He shouldnt thave copied Hrithik THIS much. He has absorbed so much Hrithikiri that now he needs female voice expert who corrects him coz his voice also matches Hrithik .. Now hows that??? 

Can u say this guy looks like Hrithik Roshan? http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=49496566bf3.jpg

Dont get me wrong, I am saying this esp to Hrithika coz I think she likes Harman.

I am not being rude to Harman. But I really feel sad for him. He must be a decent actor so I seriously believe that he should have gone ahead being himself and not aping someone like Hrithik.

yea....i do like harman....

i really dont think that he's copying anyone....sure he looks like hrithik...im not denying that....but we shud give him a chance......lets see how great of an actor he might be ib love story 2050....only then we shud comment.....

lets just give him a lil chance? let him be....i noe he's new and he shudnt be making comments like that.....but lets see how good of an actor he is....and he is right about that fact that he is only new and ppl have already started to compare him to hrithik....lets plz give him ove chance

Hrithik_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: hansa

Of course he's copying Hrithik!!! 🤢 No question about it!!! How pathetic!!!🤢

plz give him a chance!!

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hrithik_rocks

plz give him a chance!!

Okay, just for you!!!😉😳

Hrithik_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: hansa

Okay, just for you!!!😉😳

awww....thanks hansa😃

Hrithik_rocks thumbnail

Yeh Shahensha Ji ke shahi darbaar mein itna sanata kyun hai???? Saari Mallikayein kahan haiiii????

billkul sahi bola apne!

yahan peh koi nahi ata hai....kyun? 

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Nika - Mallika Nidhi issliye gayab thi kyunki unke pc mein kuch problems aa gayi thi 😛 😆... par saari musibaton ka saamna karke, unse ladh ke hum yahan vaapas aa hi gaye 😃..

reg Harman, wel i do think He's copying Hrithik a lott... Seeing his before and after pics, it becomes quite clear that he opted for this image of his deliberately.. but i agree with Hrithika 😳.. lets just wait and see how much capable he is 😉..
Nika_d thumbnail
Cool .. so Nids is back .. great 😃

So guys anyone watching Junoon???? Edited by Nika_d - 15 years ago
Hrithik_rocks thumbnail

[QUOTE=nature] @Nika - Mallika Nidhi issliye gayab thi kyunki unke pc mein kuch problems aa gayi thi 😛 😆... par saari musibaton ka saamna karke, unse ladh ke hum yahan vaapas aa hi gaye 😃..

reg Harman, wel i do think He's copying Hrithik a lott... Seeing his before and after pics, it becomes quite clear that he opted for this image of his deliberately.. but i agree with Hrithika 😳.. lets just wait and see how much capable he is 😉..
[/QUOTE]

thanks

Hrithik_rocks thumbnail

Cool .. so Nids is back .. great 😃

So guys anyone watching Junoon????

im not able too

Nika_d thumbnail
Hrithik gives perfect shot for a fan!

Hindustan Times
Mumbai, June 12, 2008

Recently we got to see another side of our sitara Hrithik Roshan. No, he was not involved in a brawl, infact he displayed loads of patience while posing for a fan.

Hrithik and wife Sussane were dining with a couple of friends at J W Marriott's Mezzo Mezzo the other evening.. when a fan approached him for a photograph.

Always polite, Dugu excused himself and posed with the fan.

But the girl told him that the lighting wasn't right.. so they would need another pix.

The Roshan lad obliged.. this time the picture was slightly blurred. It was only after half a dozen takes was the snap was satisfactory And the star was allowed to go back to his dinner.

Guess he cultivated all this patience after innumerable retakes for Jodhaa Akbar.

----------------------------------------------------
Source:
http://httabloid.com/news/7242_2133994,00180012.htm

Edited by Nika_d - 15 years ago