Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

Update for Jan10

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

I missed 2 mins of the show. sorry..

So Dadi did not tell Ayush that Tani killed him, last episode, the show ended on Ayush face, but something happened [I missed it]. Dadi did not tell Ayush, but Ayush said that after he finds out who killed her, he will not forgive that person, he kill that person with his hands. In her mind Dadi says that this much hatred, towards your brother, Ayush?  I will never let Ayush find out the truth. 

Next part:  Dadi killed a big on Bodi's hand, which was bothering him.  Bodi got mad, because the bug died; he said that he wont talk to Dadi anymore.  Ayush came with Dr.K, he said something mean to Dr.K, Ayush scolded him and Bodi got mad at Ayush, too.  Ayush tells Dadi that he wants Bodi to come to Vardaan today, as Dr.K wants to start the medical care, as quickly as possible.  Dr.K is trying to convince dadi into let bodi coming to Vardaan, she just agreed to that, she would let Bodi go, but as soon as Ayush and Dr.K left she said in her mind, that I have to find a way to stop Dr.K from taking Bodi to Vardaan. 

Next part: Sonya comes to Ayush's home  and says to ihm mom I brought sweets "Halwa"  Bodi comes looking very happy saying that "Sonya is good, i love halwa!"..[YUMM..me too!]

Next Part:  Sonya meets Ayush and Dr.K at Vardaan, she says that good news, I have made Bodi agree to letting Dr.K do the medical care.  She says it was hard, but she made his agree.

Ayush says that he's very thankful and appreciative for what Sonya has done.  Sonya said, "remember in friendship there is no thank you or sorry."  She gives him a friendly hug, and he hugs back.Hug

Dadi has flashbacks of when she found out that Bodi killed Tani.  Dadi prays to god and says do you think that Bodi killed her; I don't so because he could not even kill a bug, so how can he kill a human?  Dadi says, I bet it was all in his imagination,[she made her self agree to that]

Next part: Kush, Dr.K's brother comes in.  He and Dr.K are going to have lunch together.  On the way, he crashes into Dr.Dalmi. [There is a new person playing his character, the new person's name is Rajeev Verma.]  He kindly says "its okay."  Dr.K introduces him to her mom.  Dr.Dalmi keeps on seeing Tani, when he says Dr.K. 

Next part:  Sonya and Ayush are eating "pani puree" Ayush has flashbacks of when he and Tani ate "Pani Puree"  Dr.Seth sees them from her car, and she says something like this "Ayush, how can he be having so much fun, after ruining  so many peoples lives," and more bad stuff like that.  The show ends on Dr.Seth's angry face.Angry

Hope you guys like the update!

If you dont understand anything, ask..

Edited by meghavi - 11 January 2005 at 4:56am

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update! Just one thing, is Kush Dr Kavvya's son or brother? He called K's mother Nani on Thurs. I think. Anyway, thanks for the great update. Smile

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Ya, Kush is her son. i think ayush will fall in luv wit Dr. K. cuz remember it said that he will fall in luv wit an older woman!

anyways, thx for the awesum update!
meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 4:56am | IP Logged
no Kush is Dr.K's brother.
Sony78 Groupbie
Sony78
Sony78

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 7:28am | IP Logged
what was the name of the earlier Dr. Dalmia??????
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 5:59am | IP Logged
no idea but i like the new dalmia he's much nicer than the old one
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top