Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: blackcurrant

Yes, once Ayesha gets Milind, all her desires in life will be fulfilled and she will have no need to seek revenge against the Shahs. She and Milind can move back to the chawl where they belong, far, far away from Princess Prachi, who will then marry Neev who makes her smile and laugh 24 hours a day, not a single tear will ever come to her eye. The Shah will remain completely unblemished and untarnished from any association to common people like Milind & Ayesha. Perfect sceanario, isn't it.   πŸ€’

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

fahimataq thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nina_sabin

Guys as everyone on thez planet earth knows that Mera Milind is against Prachi ? i understood this part.

But what if all her desires get fulfill from A---------------Z than😳

her revenge cycle will finish from Shah Family forever?didnt undertsand this.

Imagine and tell plz as all possibilities pros and cons?(πŸ˜•)

Who knows we can find wht in Ayeesh heart this time by doing thez...........πŸ˜•

i understand it now after ur explanation...deep inside now. πŸ˜‰

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fahimataq

I think the biggest thing she wants is milind only cos she is obsessed wid him. i dnt no after tht she jus wants evrything prachi has bt she cant hav prachi's mom or family can she? so its jus milind.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This is funny and true
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nina, what happened to you question marks????? Atleast you were ending them with ? mark. You have started these .......... πŸ˜• goes on and on just like you.πŸ˜›Edited by petem - 15 years ago
Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: petem

Nina, what happened to you question marks????? Atleast you were ending them with ? mark. You have started these .......... πŸ˜• goes on and on just like you.πŸ˜›

Ok buddy jee first u all take out Mera Milind from Prachi life than my  mood will become normal..........πŸ˜†

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

u all r working here as a group so let me repeat me question?
Deep inside u all understood but just for sake of it let me repeat it. πŸ˜ƒ

Yes its about Ayeesha my question is as before she was after Prachi happiness and that why married to Neev. 😳

Now since Milsi is her hubby so she need him and she want everything what Prachi has in her life? πŸ˜† 

After Milsi what will be her target to get from Prachi as this was my question and u guys know it as an groupie as well? πŸ˜‰ 

πŸ˜• What do U mean by this statement of urs? πŸ˜•
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒnina!!!!!!mera milind will always be in my gal's life🀒

so rest assured ....u r wishes of seeing NP may become fruitfulπŸ˜•rt!!!!I hope I typed what u want to readπŸ˜ƒ

I truly didn't understand u dear....no groupieπŸ˜•
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishika_sou

πŸ˜• What do U mean by this statement of urs? πŸ˜•

id like to know to?πŸ˜•

fahimataq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This is funny and true

lol i actually meant it seriously bt now tht i read it again it does sound a lil funny πŸ˜†

Ayesha is here to stay i think she aint gonna leave prachi, akhir behen hai woh uski πŸ˜†

nick_bon thumbnail

u all r working here as a group so let me repeat me question?
Deep inside u all understood but just for sake of it let me repeat it. πŸ˜ƒ

Yes its about Ayeesha my question is as before she was after Prachi happiness and that why married to Neev. 😳

Now since Milsi is her hubby so she need him and she want everything what Prachi has in her life? πŸ˜†

After Milsi what will be her target to get from Prachi as this was my question and u guys know it as an groupie as well? πŸ˜‰

first of all, there is no way event he idiotic creatives of kayamant will ever let ayesha marry milind... and even if that does happen, you think ayesha will let prachi go?

we all know that she is obsessed, more with ruining prachi than with milind.